• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

RBH

Chiaroscuro said:
IMG_1890.jpg
So how's Wrestle Kingdom?

^^^The Asus is hot. I have the last generation... It's a pretty decent machine...as long as you don't try to get too jiggy or CPU intensive with it.

LiK

Spiderjericho said:
^^^The Asus is hot. I have the last generation... It's a pretty decent machine...as long as you don't try to get too jiggy or CPU intensive with it.

yea, gonna use it for basic emails and web surfing. ^_^

RBH said:
So how's Wrestle Kingdom?

Still need to play it. As I got a bunch of Japanese games this month I did not have the time to play all of them yet. (not expecting much from WK anyway). I finally was able to find time to play Otomedius, played some IdolM@ster LfY and a little of Convinience Store 200x and EveryParty.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Asus 1000HE EEE PC. I got the blue version, but you can't really tell it's blue until it catches the light just the right way. (which I'm happy with)

2j2zuif.jpg

I said yesterday I was going to post my youtube videos, but the audio quality was too bad so I decided not to.

29p9dar.jpg

Comparison with a 14" Lenovo T60.

LiK

SnowWolf said:
Asus 1000HE EEE PC. I got the blue version, but you can't really tell it's blue until it catches the light just the right way. (which I'm happy with)

*high 5* btw, what wallpaper is that in the main monitor? is that SNSD??

Struct09

SnowWolf said:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2j2zuif.jpg[IMG]

I said yesterday I was going to post my youtube videos, but the audio quality was too bad so I decided not to.

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/29p9dar.jpg[IMG]

Comparison with a 14" Lenovo T60.[/QUOTE]

Are you studying gynecology or something?

Season One of FMA:
IMG_0561.jpg

Light-up bouncy ball for Peggle (free):
IMG_0566.jpg

Game Informer:
IMG_0567.jpg

Girl Scout cookies (it's that time of year again :lol)
IMG_0564.jpg

Dragon Quest 5:
IMG_0562.jpg

Killzone 2:
IMG_0563.jpg

Finally, life imitating games:
Before
IMG_0549.jpg

After
IMG_0560.jpg

Before
IMG_0554.jpg

After
IMG_0559.jpg

Flunkie

Banned
SnowWolf said:

2j2zuif.jpg

29p9dar.jpg

Comparison with a 14" Lenovo T60.
Excellent. Where did you get it from?

Tmac said:
Whats the name of the first game in that picture? Does it have english text or japanese only?

I guess it wasnt released in USA, correct?

Thanks

That is Convenience Store 200X, a port of the popular (in Japan) series of (guess what) convenience store simulator. It is a tycoon game, but it is all in Japenese, menus, everything. It is not hard to play after a few tests of what each menu item does (and internet helps) so it is kind of playable. Scenarios are tought, however. Graphics are very bad.

No, none of those games got (or will get) an US release.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
RadioHeadAche said:
So, is that a pretty good laptop for someone whom just needs something to write documents and use the Internet? I assume you can run Firefox on it?

Yes, netbooks are designed to use those applications on the go. I like the 1000HE because it's 10" (9" netbooks are too small to comfortably use imo) and the keyboard is pretty good. You also get a ridiculous 7-8 hour battery life. I tried running 720p videos off the hard drive, the 1000HE can play them with no problems. I'm happy with this machine but if you've never had a netbook before, you should visit an electronics store to see if the small size is comfortable for you.

Flunkie said:
Excellent. Where did you get it from?

JR.com. I believe Amazon finally has it in stock as well.

Echoes

donuts.jpg

Couple o' dozen of donuts from Dunkin' Donuts
Extras: The Complete Series
DualShock 3

Not pictured: Flower (so good) and Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer (under-appreciated shmup :( ).

february.jpg

Everything you see there, including the monitor, plus one more fightpad that is in the mail and an aussie mega drive collection album that is also in the mail.

marwan

Banned
since both Madcatz tournaments sticks are USB(i think), does the PS3 version work on the 360 and 360 work on the PS3?

i hate to get 2 joysticks....that is if i could fin any a all! :(

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
marwan said:
since both Madcatz tournaments sticks are USB(i think), does the PS3 version work on the 360 and 360 work on the PS3?

Nope. Doesn't work that way.

marwan said:

nah, both work on PC though (you'd need drivers for the 360 one, but the PS3 one is a regular HID device).

PS3 version does not work on PS2 BC games.

You can mod one of toodles' cthulhu PCBs into a 360 stick to get it to work on Xbox 360, PS3 and PS2 BC.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
SnowWolf said:

2j2zuif.jpg

Forget the netbook, where did you get that clock? Looks awesome.

LiK

RadioHeadAche said:
So, is that a pretty good laptop for someone whom just needs something to write documents and use the Internet? I assume you can run Firefox on it?

it's way overpowered for just emails and websites. but i got it cuz it's nice and small and very portable. and yes, i installed FF already. :)

Kintaro said:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2zpqolh.jpg

Whee![/QUOTE]

excellent choices!

Geek

Ninny Prancer
9fv79g.jpg

Not pictured: GTA IV: The Lost and Damned, Auditorium, Blue Dragon Plus and Afro Samurai.

Kind of a slow month despite the crush of releases.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
^^ Happy Birthday!

---

3318600930_89a1188789.jpg

I never thought I'd buy Haze, but for $7... why not?

3317774039_1d945a71ca.jpg

3317773961_3b2b9d53f7.jpg

I love these Pro Shots from Upper Deck...

nny

I finally got a Gameboy Player:

DSC04190.jpg

(now it's almost a cube)

Some more colored VMUs, and more proof the DS is amazing. I never thought I could be so fond of a portable...so many good games.

DSC04192.jpg

DSC04182.jpg

Also, last Friday I "picked up" a Masters Degree, got the maximum grade. :D *happy*

New HP Laptop (i love it) I took the picture with my new phone

25pk2oo.jpg

New Samsung Omnia phone... I took the picture with my new laptop! :lol :lol

swrf5w.jpg

New gaming pick ups...

from top left:

Vay Sega CD

Buzz Quiz TV PS3

Boondock Saints BluRay

Assassin's Creed PS3

Faery Tale Sega Genesis

Mutant League Football Sega Genesis

Darkness PS3

NES Power Glove in the box MINT!! (thanks sanjurotsubaki)

15q7u3k.jpg

sw26

TRA.png

I'm enjoying Legend on PS2 at the moment (it's my first TR since III on the Playstation) so I decided to pick up Anniversary while I could still find the PS2 version new.

dork

Banned
SnowWolf said:

2j2zuif.jpg
gimme that wallpaper

ibu

Akim said:
hey snowwolf how much did that netbook run you, looks slick

Im with this... i need me a new laptop and for what I use it for a netbook is much more practical.

Also send me that wallpaper too. cheers.

Top Bottom