NeoGAF Gold Gifting

JareBear

Gold Member
Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
There might be a glitch that sending it from mobile sends it anonymously even if it wasn't to be. Not that I would have a reason to suspect this or anything...

No biggie. The people I sent it to you, whether you know or not, its a thank you, from me, for various different reasons. Some were for being really nice to me during some of my issues recently, and others it was for being cool and respectful despite having polar opposite views as me, that's cool as hell and I appreciate it.

Keep GAF great!

Last edited:

RokkanStoned

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2018
Norway
They all seem to be anonymous by default. I gifted @brap but he thought it was @Mista smh.​
Yeah, I've gifted like 5 (to various people I wanted to show appreciation to and @Cunth because he implied I'd get a blowjob) at least and I didn't bother click the box, so I assume you have to click the box to show your name. Unsure, didn't pay much attention to what it said.

JareBear

Gold Member
Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
I thought clicking the box made it anonymous. I didn’t click the box.

No biggie. I was only gifting out one month’ers anyway. Most people I sent a month too don’t know it was me but to those peeps thanks for making GAF what it is. It was just meant to be a little thank you

I actually triggered my cards security lockdown from the small repeated transactions.

Last edited:

NutJobJim

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2007
London UK
It's brilliant that 'GAF Gold' used to be a running joke and is now reality.
I'll join the gold club eventually, just waiting to get to 10,000 posts and then I'll reward myself.

Reactions: Musky_Cheese