• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

NeoGAF Hunger Games: Season III

Thurible

Aug 15, 2018
Poop, I have an infection? The disease a CERTAIN SOMEONE gave to me last time won't help my fight against it :messenger_face_steam:

Guess we can't have a duel to the death as planned. RIP matt404au matt404au . I plan on cremating you, because it's something that catholics don't do and I want to add insult to injury, plus it's another ash thing to end on.

We're still pals.

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
Night Two: Death and Lullabies

Tonight it seems like the majority of the tributes resort to a child-like state of mind as a form of coping??? Well, at least one person died, I guess....

LegendOfKage LegendOfKage DeepEnigma DeepEnigma jshackles jshackles Unknown Quantity Unknown Quantity O Ornlu KingMoron KingMoron ZombieFred ZombieFred matt404au matt404au Thurible Thurible

Barnabot Barnabot DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi brap brap Kadayi Kadayi Tesseract Tesseract

Shifty Shifty SuperBonk64 SuperBonk64 Pallas Pallas Mista Mista

Rest in Peace, matt404au matt404au .

> Can't aim for shit
> Walks towards to someone who talks to himself
> Can't aim for shit
> ?
> Get stabbed repeatedly

- Nick, I think he can also see me!

I wish a fucking sponser would send me some tequila. Also rip matt404au matt404au you filthy animal.

Edit: District 5 has fallen btw.

Alright. Enough! Don't give him my booze.

Last edited:

Melon

Mar 21, 2018
The Sanctum