• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2016 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (Happy New Year)!

AlfaTrion

Hi GAFfers! Happy New Year and I hope everyone had a great break (those who got them).
Here is my Nov/Dec stuff:

Some recording accessories:
9zV7lN2.jpg

Casual reading and gaming related stuff:
RYS9rO1.jpg

XewVpDd.jpg

ah61fkA.jpg

t7iC1gl.jpg

wPokfNn.jpg

My brother found this during one of his tours and got it for me. I used to have this book back when I was a kid :)

tBrbKgB.jpg
IVvtFhd.jpg

Arcade Block from November

ExZc2YC.jpg

GAMES!
4IHg1rh.jpg

Used my Google Survey Rewards

nEzCdrp.jpg
oCKEq4L.jpg

Pricing error + price guarantee = win for me!

06K5iR3.jpg
Tx0HwFy.jpg

EB5Ue8p.jpg

Finally got the missing game I forgot about.

reBzRtZ.jpg
Vlbn0OZ.jpg
aeRMhvh.jpg

These 8 games I got during my Japan trip but hadn't tested them until now.

345dwf4.jpg

Finally got this gem

BAszd5o.jpg

Bought these off a friend who didn't want/need them anymore

Qasiel

Quiet month for me so far, after the Xmas madness but here's what I've picked up so far:

A friend and I have decided we're going to start up a podcast, which starts recording on Sunday so I bought a microphone

And after about 13 years, I picked up some Warhammer 40k models to paint. It's certainly been a while (as you can probably tell due to rusty painting skills) but I'm pretty proud of my Necron Deathmarks

zmet

Sherlock: The Abominable Bride, The Martian (3D version), and True Detective: The Complete Second Season

Dariusburst Chronicle Saviors Original Soundtrack

RedSquare

One of three game related pickups so far this month....

Waka Up Scan Converter SLPH-00016

5zR6i_FzxAUetz3yApkz4FCdK1KgZBoeiFqjwnmfU-5inJywxmvRM2ftslCfb4dt_MZnSxz-b-CYFS6iKVUg7A-u371ssQHOjEga6B7VStI4nCXN2A8SKoO0uVYCg4FniGWgSdecGV2LZ6iVvZ_jNy-mUKPrq_KKzIzTxcP91iLQOsV-W2EqiTVJ1sMhEAKujZTBjgfPWIUCqmqmayLW_jXWmhi2enCCcX7LOxqGzfHtqZ4_zYUA9esiWVVHQR6FoQR7gqVf3R3pPL_x--XLF8zkvoylKy0UOJlxjc1zf4MR-zDl5eOGzLkuamXol_KYEuuCNuD_S2m97gWfscxZNVh21TWGlVklQCyR5Haix2MS2M_9-6Hvdhjz2mS9u9LBJ4PIG4O98_h_A4H15aQb-b6AL69ryIYaL2oHRgcKz4AevQAwwlynlNvz5T30CgjGtYQZAYFMBwn9wYmntIaItHLylG0uK4FK77R9sez6GIQFeOn5ZUqqhjb5m3OXGfce59GjOiI0PyaKbR4LN0CYMWNpwziieMRlDJ-NSl_lEeFhO-dsQpibQJCyGg7ygb0R7N7jng=w1176-h661-no

L_rDYUEaSBBEZrNuVHU5euWKgRrylZLt2oMnjDpI6WwqD6v2oEAEF835Sv-yVTHTr_KtPxkep4kEvjny_y1Ef_857I4HUJZ0RT_hF95wV0ImWSd7O5EzpuBS3HaHW-CengqNilVi8TfhqguGn5QOdVqn1NiI9af4NG51bpoOYhsOvrfwvdtJ0HvRqRT6-x-0aRRB4PxJ9hucMqNXMUuFEhrkfsln5UAHJoJpnDrs56Xl9DbaPkfIw741z-_rY3P7LxaJNwtxklz6W18FiiXox_kct0cM45sMOnQSucjKfXFp-fq5QcPT9yAfgZc6n2GgFBr6WokzYFJB4NPrSMlgw32Cuf6jh3j1WvhnkAS1qCUPGXJQ2yt2b7X_Zf3ky12mmdJJpmUYjMjPDb4MzzO0FH8jqrCx5ckQoYSafw7eVekyhur87DqKBuG7atVPizzS7rWkDiqh0rfnqG4aszKYgfiFbSoz71tzfTje5HoKYx_BVlYCqASS8pGO54wBWLH59UZiVHxaL85k8dIsseUP-_b41Wya9ZZ7K_cIV0_nQHRKz8McB3e_qgPeGxUUpYiHf5KLWg=w1176-h661-no

Always wanted one of these since seeing a snippet about it in EGM. Always thought it was made by Namco for some reason.

Early January pickups. Probably most of what I'll be getting this month too.

It's the nationwide semi-annual sales period over here, so stores are getting rid of their old stock and as a result I was able to pick up a good number of PSVita games for cheap.

PSVita games: Little Deviants, FIFA 13, FIFA 14 Legacy Edition, Lumines - Electronic Symphony, LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7, Sly Cooper - Thieves in Time, Borderlands 2, Minecraft - PlayStation Vita Edition, Natural Doctrine, ModNation Racers: Road Trip, LEGO Legends of Chima - Laval's Journey
The 32Gb PSVita memory card was just €10.

PS3 games: Battle Fantasia, White Knight Chronicles II, Damnation, F1 Race Stars Valencia Street Circuit Edition

PS2 games: Wild Arms 3, Summoner, Gunbird Special Edition

PC Engine games: Shiryou Sensen - War of the Dead, Emerald Dragon, and last but not least Super Darius II

Wii U games: Sonic Boom - Rise of Lyric, LEGO The Movie Video Game
Fwiw, Sonic Boom is not as bad as the reviews say. Not a great game though. But already got my money's worth out of it since it was cheap.

Wii game: Klonoa
Upgrade of my copy without manual.

PSP game: Grand Knights History

Some Skylanders

And finally the LCD game "Neko Don Don"

ES skate sneakers, love simplistic design and double stiches!
8576045G.jpg

PS Wireless Gold Headset 2.0
8576049u.jpg

I addition to the above, also purchased a year of PS +. CoD season pass and Fallout 4 season pass.

Justinh

ES skate sneakers, love simplistic design and double stiches!
8576045G.jpg

Are those Accels? I loved Accels. I think they were the first pair of skate shoes I bought like...back in 96 or 97 I think. I'm not really sure, I'm pretty sure I got the white ones because back then the white ones were actually full-grain leather.

I guess those might be the Square Twos though, since they look just like Accels.

Edit: Damn, they're still making Accels, I want some new shoes now.

thenexus6

Just released in the UK. I don't buy blu rays anymore (I only bought two last year) but I think i'm going to have to collect these new Kitano releases.. Even though I have them all on DVD I have a feeling they are going to be very hard to find eventually.

AlfaTrion

phEKle5.gif

Good on you for getting the Layton series. I love those games, so I get very happy when someone else gets into them for the first time.

thanks!
I beat 3 of these 7 and started 2 others in the past.

Such a charming series! The last one made me get into Phoenix Wright so I bought the digital original trilogy on 3DS eShop

taco543

So this month was a big month for me! I got a lot of goodies!

So I built my own computer, heres the pcpart picker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/taco543/saved/svX6Mp

The finished product.

With that build I also got an Asus ROG Swift PG278Q Monitor.

A Steam controller cos why not?!

A new 50' 4k Vizio smart tv.

A new case for my Nexus 6P

The best Boba Fett statue ever!!!
HIS GUN'S A FUCKING CANDY CANE!

A Razer Chroma mouse and Keyboard combo.

A pair of Sennheiser HD 598s.

AND ALOT of games for this new beast!

Took advantage of some sales and decided to splurge on a new wallet and a new shirt (which isn't pictured). I also ended up with a new phone case as well:
3387EDDE-7490-46B8-A39F-0889F33AD253_zpszuefmclw.jpg

The wallet itself:
36A98D7C-0589-495C-B462-0737B65C07F0_zpsqrmktk4p.jpg

Posted a month late, just like my Square Enix orders.

C7Owo6b.png

• Final Fantasy IV (Nintendo DS)
  • Final Fantasy X / X-2 (PS Vita)
  • Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (Nintendo 3DS)

p05giQL.png

• Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (Nintendo 3DS)
  • PS Vita 16 GB Memory Card

I have to fit all the January PSN sales somewhere.

Are those Accels? I loved Accels. I think they were the first pair of skate shoes I bought like...back in 96 or 97 I think. I'm not really sure, I'm pretty sure I got the white ones because back then the white ones were actually full-grain leather.

I guess those might be the Square Twos though, since they look just like Accels.

Edit: Damn, they're still making Accels, I want some new shoes now.

Yep, those are the Accels OG! Went and bought a second pair, as i had credit with the store for being a regular!

We just had our second son recently and my wife wanted a larger car.

Since she is working so hard with our baby, I decided to buy her something nicer

Infiniti Qx60

She was so happy

qx1_2.jpg

qx2.jpg

2016_01_18_09_29_21_23831944054_o.jpg

Spinoff90

The statue was done by Sideshow https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-poison-ivy-sideshow-collectibles-3002202/ . Went on sale last year, so if you want it now, you get the honor of paying twice the original cost on Ebay.

Yep. Or check local comic book stores if any sell Sideshow which is where I got mine. Not sure about the conversion rate when I picked it up a few weeks ago but based on right now it cost me $383 USD. So when you factor in that it was $350 USD directly from Sideshow while the shipping and brokerage fees to Canada would have been around $40 or more the price was pretty even. Went back and forth between that and Vampirella. Happy with the decision I made since it is nice to have one with a bit more pop with the color. The other three I have (Baby Doll, Red Skull & Red Sonja) all have more drab color schemes.

komplanen

Always wanted to post in one of these threads :-3

BjkNxUP.jpg

SSD is 500GB and the system itself is the latest 1216 version. Not pictured is a white vertical stand that is still on its way.

Always wanted to post in one of these threads :-3

BjkNxUP.jpg

SSD is 500GB and the system itself is the latest 1216 version. Not pictured is a white vertical stand that is still on its way.

Great purchase :D. The white PS4 is the best PS4 :p. How big is the TV?

Also is it common to have your PS+ and PS Store codes in game-sized boxes?

Top Bottom