• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

Physical copy:
46F1C0B8-19A9-4A63-9FBC-8487E90C943D_zpsn4gpj773.jpg

So I don't post much in these threads anymore because I'm poor and most of my leisure money goes on Warhammer, but I actually bought a game today! My first game of 2017, and it's a port of one of my favourite PS2 games. To think I was a mere 23-ish years of age first time I played this... good times.

Next up, Persona 5, then Xenoblade Chronicles 2! I might buy more than 2 games this year! :D

TheMoon

So I don't post much in these threads anymore because I'm poor and most of my leisure money goes on Warhammer, but I actually bought a game today! My first game of 2017, and it's a port of one of my favourite PS2 games. To think I was a mere 23-ish years of age first time I played this... good times.

Next up, Persona 5, then Xenoblade Chronicles 2! I might buy more than 2 games this year! :D

what place is breaking a street date this hard? lol

AlfaTrion

Ok here some of my Dec pickups

Part of an X-Mas gift from a good friend (He also got us an Echo Dot!)

KffFJ3K.jpg

Finally found this for a reasonable price

a74uVX6.jpg

These pre-orders finally came in:

ss3oyoQ.jpg
YBR2QVl.jpg

Secret Santa gift:

IztUSPd.jpg

And I now own my first physical copy of a Shantae game!

7KDrkCl.jpg

Celcius

°Temp. member
GWW0TVk.jpg

External dvd burner for my computer.
Originally I had a Samsung internal drive from 2011 but it wasn't compatible with my new z270 motherboard so I bought another internal drive that worked great but every time I turned on my computer I'd hear a loud "beep booooooop beep click-click". I decided that I don't use my optical drive every day and I'd rather have an external drive so that I can connect it when I need it and disconnect it when don't. Plus I can share it between computers. This model is really nice and I'm glad I made the switch to remove the internal optical drive from my computer. Even Windows comes on a usb stick these days lol.

ys45

Been a while since I posted here, here's what I got since.

DcQIFg0.jpg

I also manage to get the Mini NES but I'm too lazy to take another photo of it.

evMiXbV.jpg

Y9cKNDk.jpg

Christmas gifts

pY2s1Vk.jpg

Saw a good deal on eBay for the lot, could not pass that now I just a Japanese PS2

H6Sufxx.jpg

More Falcom games and Ys 2 on Famicom for my collection.

First time delving into the audiophile world...

5VGNgRJ.jpeg

YKcctAv.jpeg

t0NH0e9.jpeg

Album

Oh, and never ever clean anything you are about to take glamor shots of with a cloth if you haven't checked it for lint... Lesson learnt.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
32265019192_906a00225f_b.jpg

Probably the toughest decision of my adult life... which one should I start first? I will be out of town after this weekend so I can only put a bunch of time into one.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
I haven't played this since its original English release on PS2. Can't wait to dive back in (especially after being disappointed by DQ7):

illusionary

A few more additions to the Xbox 360 backwards compatibility library:

XWrnpaM.jpg

Next, a selection of, mostly fairly inexpensive, new PS4 games (Dragon Quest Builders being the exception on price - it seems to be holding its price surprisingly well). I'm particularly looking forward to playing through the Batman series!

rxfKv15.jpg

One more for the PS4, with the Atlas Edition of Advanced Warfare. Bought pre-owned, though, and I'm not as pleased with the condition of the SteelBook as I hoped that I would be.

LuD7rQ2.jpg

And finally, Kirby: Planet Robobot on 3DS hit the price that I was waiting for:

h1tux0H.jpg

Bought this on eBay over the holidays. I've been watching chopped for years, because box art, and finally got one for a good price. This copy didn't get as many bids as they usually do; I expect people were busy with family and holiday things. Took a week or so to get to the UK from Japan. I couldn't be happier.

PS: I took the photos in sunlight on a reproduction white Eames Eiffel chair, which is a rounded bowl style with no seams/corners/edges. Worked out rather well!

Ram Soft Hanafuda Koi-Koi (MSX, 1984)

14583262_655039108009385_8304695566080671744_n.jpg

14607115_736776476473159_3419088593782571008_n.jpg

15802079_182671745540254_7757636617992404992_n.jpg

15625358_106277219875726_6770770514827804672_n.jpg

PS: I took the photos in sunlight on a reproduction white Eames Eiffel chair, which is a rounded bowl style with no seams/corners/edges. Worked out rather well! [/QUOTE]
Nice, the pics came out awesome!

For ~27 bucks, the collectors edition is pretty damn nice. I am surprised regarding the statue. Since it is pretty well made compare to other collector's edition statues. Sorry for the potato pictures, its on my iphone.

AmyS

I am visiting family in Florida, but before I left Chicago, I managed to snag a copy of Dragon Quest VIII.

zmS7Xp4.jpg

illusionary

How much and where, still quite high in Amazon UK

£21.59 from GAME (£23.99, less 10% with code MVC10), but it's back up to £34.99 now, I'm afraid.

I was ideally looking for <£20, but with 3.33% cashback from Topcashback it was close enough, given how long Kirby games typically hold their value for.

Top Bottom