• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Cdammen

bmQLycVLl.jpg

WipEout Pure is awesome! :D

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
Planet Puzzle League!

junepick-up.jpg

Coming up later in June a PSP or a Wii. If I ever make up my mind that is.

Umino

Because certain people need something to talk about.
I finally got some stuff!

P6070061.jpg

It's an Olevia 527v and I've been saving for so long to get one. I love it!

P6070062.jpg

These are the games I got. They breathe new life into my underused 360.

P6070059.jpg

This is 500 gigs of hard drive space. It is also well loved.

I chose not to photograph my shitty off-brand VGA cables. I thought I was so smart in saving $20 but instead I wasted $20 on Pelican cables that don't fit right. The color seems a little washed out over VGA anyway.

YYZ

15804170280.jpg

Got this today and was raped on the UPS courier charges ($45 plus $12 shipping on eBay, WTF) which was completely unecessary since I've received the same type of package for $10 shipping. The case isn't cracked but doesn't close cleanly and the manual isn't completely flat, but the disc is almost like new. I'm happy overall.

glaurung

YYZ said:
15804170280.jpg

Got this today and was raped on the UPS courier charges ($45 plus $12 shipping on eBay, WTF) which was completely unecessary since I've received the same type of package for $10 shipping. The case isn't cracked but doesn't close cleanly and the manual isn't completely flat, but the disc is almost like new. I'm happy overall.

Thread won.

Uninstall that Vista shit.

YYZ

glaurung said:
Thread won.

Uninstall that Vista shit.
That's not Vista, pwnt :)

It's a custom theme used by messing around with a few WindowsXP files. I forget how to do it so hopefully I won't have to again :lol

kaleii

Got this a short while ago when I was in Japan. Doesn't really qualify for June, but still. I hope I can be forgiven. :)

dsc00265_1177225748.jpg

Eteric Rice

YYZ said:
15804170280.jpg

Eh, be happy. PS1 games with manuals is a pain to find. :|

Sagitario

YYZ said:
15804170280.jpg

So... you payed for the game (how much?) + $42 [UPS] + 12 [eBay]... WOW!... o_O

YYZ

Farore said:
So... you payed for the game (how much?) + $42 [UPS] + 12 [eBay]... WOW!... o_O
That's for shipping. I didn't expect it to be freakin' hand delivered, I didn't want that. The game itself was what you'd expect a rare PS1 game to cost. It's no Valkyrie Profile though.

And to Alu, I think Phoenix Wright is more of a rental unless you really want to support Capcom...

kaleii said:
Got this a short while ago when I was in Japan. Doesn't really qualify for June, but still. I hope I can be forgiven. :)

dsc00265_1177225748.jpg

I have several erections at once. Well, once my eyes moved past the first two games in the picture! =) Impressions of Lode Runner DS plz~

I picked up some more budget PS2 stuff *everyone is surprised*

junegames.jpg

Wanted to get Picross DS too, but Target didn't have any in so I was all like 'oh' and couldn't be arsed going to EB for a price match.

YYZ said:
I haven't heard of any of those games, I feel inferior. They are PAL only games I'm guessing.

Never heard of James Pond? :( It's an old 2D platformer from the Amiga/SNES and so forth, directly ported to the PS2 for lol. The other two are localized Japanese budget games. I thiiiink Darwin's getting an American release next month (a clone of Pikmin.. but with monkeys!)

cicero

kaleii said:

dsc00265_1177225748.jpg
Where did you get that Game & Watch Collection from?!? I am jealous, it is a Japanese Club Nintendo only exclusive. :|

kaleii

cicero said:
Where did you get that Game & Watch Collection from?!? I am jealous, it is a Japanese Club Nintendo only exclusive. :|

Bought it in Trader on the main street in Akihabara. Around 4000 yen or so unused, which is an awesome price.

avcables said:
My huge blow-up Loco Roco. I don't condone the use of a PSP, but if you must play one, play this game.

Man.. .That's sweet. Ebay? Or is there any way of getting hold of one?

zmet

This and Double Dragon 1 & 2 for the NES. I have Resident Evil 4 Wii and Ninja Gaiden Sigma on pre-order.
x580TXS805B-f.jpeg

zmet said:
This and Double Dragon 1 & 2 for the NES. I have Resident Evil 4 Wii and Ninja Gaiden Sigma on pre-order.
http://home.comcast.net/~edfvf1a/VFPics/x580TXS805B-f.jpeg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Me = jellus. I'm tempted to pickup a TX-SR605 seeing as how 90w/channel is more than enough for me, and I don't care about the better scaling chip on the 805. But only 2 HDMI inputs is pretty weak.

konrad77

Sorry no pics.

PS2
God Of War II
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Dancing Stage (Girlfriend)
Buzz

PSP:
Killzone
Havent received Crush yet

PS3:
F.E.A.R (Avoid this one)
Oblivion (Adore this one)
NBA 2k7

Alot of new games this month.

alu

Fabiollo said:
You're in for a lot of fun! If that's your first DS, get Phoenix Wright too.

Yes it's my first DS, and I'm really glad I finally bought it. I already ordered a few other DS games, like Phoenix Wright and Ouendan. I LOVED castlevania PoR, beaten it 6 times all in all in a row. :)

YYZ said:
15804170280.jpg

Very nice! I'm always looking for good condition PSX games I don't have. And Persona for 57USD is an amazing bargain.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
kaleii said:
Bought it in Trader on the main street in Akihabara. Around 4000 yen or so unused, which is an awesome price.

Yeah, the prices on those exclusive games have dropped. I've seen Game And Watch for 3500 yen used. Saw the Balloon Fight game with Tingle last week for the same price...so tempted to buy it.

YYZ

Came today :D

Oh, you guys need to read more carefully or I need to be more clear. I paid $57 total for shipping alone on Persona. The game was more than that. It was a very BOHIC moment for me.

15815450733.jpg

Smokey Bones said:
Where'd you get the Wii done at?
I did it myself. It's a bit more involved than my chrome 360 case mod, but it's still rather simple. Once I get my other Wii back from repair, I'm gonna go the chrome route with that one.

R0nn

Here are my pickups from june and the end of may. Took this picture with my new SE W610i cellphone with 2 MP camera, just to test it out. The picture quality in the dark with artificial lighting doesn't look all too hot (like I anticipated), it's much better in natural lighting conditions by day. I haven't really tweaked around with the image settings though.

Anyway:

DSC00007.jpg

4174tsUoIwL._SS500_.jpg

I'm relatively (holy shit 2 birds just ran right into my ****ing window!) pleased with it. I'm trying to wade through The Longest Journey before I get into Dreamfall since you get both games in the package. It's a bit overwhelming as the point and click adventure genre can be a bit obtuse and frustrating. Story and presentation are great though.

Haven't picked it up yet, what with it not being out, but I'm very excited about

51eIJ3cMxcL._SS500_.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Since my 360 broke today I was depressed so I went out and picked this up to play :)

PICT0042.jpg

Newest additions:

542817286_d4fae70a94_o.jpg

Charlie's Angels, Appleseed.

542817298_48efdc53fb_o.jpg

Exorcism of Emily Rose, The Grudge.

543483899_977939f68c_o.jpg

Bewitched, Hitch.

543483901_f7bbd0d272_o.jpg

The Legend of Zorro, SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick Pro DUO.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Sagitario

I just got a little package from Japan with some games... pictures coming soon :D ...

So... what else did you people get in June?

Timo

gamesjune07.jpg

i also got lego star wars 2 in late may!

i was thinking about nabbing a psp but the upgrade rumors are too good to.

Top Bottom