• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

roytheone

I will take access to the spec thread. After almost dropping out of pókemon mafia because I got very busy with work I don't think I will join a mafia game anytime soon.

BANNER UPDATE: sry breh, it might take a bit longer, maybe another day at most. It's a bit more... custom... than usual >_>

Blarg. Where is my Avatar ? :(
Give me my present pls

here

Lgav0NO.jpg

RetroMG

-Full disclosure, this game is raw Sorian. The extent of the vetting process for this game was Retro looking at my spreadsheet, asking if I thought a few things would be ok, me explaining my reasoning, and him shrugging his shoulders and saying "go for it." That said, I worked through a lot of balance and I feel like I hit a good place with this many PRs so I present this as a fully functional and well made game but I figured this disclaimer would serve to let everyone signing up know what they could potentially could be getting into.

I will say, I looked at this sheet again tonight, and you guys and gals are in for one hell of a ride. When he says it's pure Sorian, he's not kidding around.

Sorian

Banned
1) Haly
2) Xamtheking
3) Burbeting
4) Mazre
5) franconp
6) AbsolutBro
7) cabot
8) Ouro
9) EzekelRAGE
10) Bronx-Man
11) Sophia
12) WhereAreMahDragonz
13) Ty4on
14) TheGoddamn
15) *Splinter
16) Kyanrute
17) nin1000
18) StanleyPalmtree
19) Verelios
20) melonrabbit
21) Ynnek7
22)

Subs
1) kingkitty
2) gryvan
3) Blargonaut
4) StarSketch

Shameless bump

Call out that there are 4 spots left! Unless I decide to dump that whole sub list into the game and just say deal with it :p

Anyway, game is looking like it will start Tuesday. I'm completely indisposed Monday and unless it fills up suddenly, it won't make it in time for Sunday so that's what the schedule looks like for now!

roytheone

Shameless bump

Call out that there are 4 spots left! Unless I decide to dump that whole sub list into the game and just say deal with it :p

Anyway, game is looking like it will start Thursday. I'm completely indisposed Monday and unless it fills up suddenly, it won't make it in time for Sunday so that's what the schedule looks like for now!

So.... Eh... What happened to Tuesday and Wednesday?

Shameless bump

Anyway, game is looking like it will start Tuesday. I'm completely indisposed Monday and unless it fills up suddenly, it won't make it in time for Sunday so that's what the schedule looks like for now!

Mad with power already.

Sorian

Banned
Why is kyanrute so low in priority?
And WAMD below Sophia?

Have I completely missed a game?

It's based on number of days played as opposed to number of games played so someone who only survived one day in two games is rated higher than someone who survived an entire one game.

Ynnek7

I told myself that I would sit this game out and come back for Season 7, but what the hell, go ahead and put me in as a low priority sign-up. Ace Attorney was the first game I read live, so I'd be happy having a chance to play in a Sorian game.

Absolutely no worries about dropping me if anyone else wants to sign up before Tuesday.

Sorian

Banned
I'm going to go out on a hunch and say that I'll probably get one more sign up before tomorrow night so thread will go up sometime this evening and role PMs will go out monday night US time (really late, like midnight-ish pacific). Game is slated to start:

red_1476212400.png

Top Bottom