• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

_dementia said:
Lovely action pad pickup! Where did you get the Hori GCN pad?
Just ebay, probably for too much :p

Playing through SMA3:Yoshi's Island with it now and revisiting Ninja Five-O as well (need to get back to Astro Boy sometime too).

Jaroof

2011-03-31232322.jpg

Added some new games to my (3)DS collection :D

zmet said:
It's legit Wave Master release. I got it from Amazon.co.jp:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B004N5XERE/

I'm aware that the thing is legit, but the cover with Kumatanchi characters has piqued my interest and I was wandering why those characters were on the cover :)
Anyone knows? Since I put my eyes on Kumatanchi on the DS I fell in love with those adorable characters...to bad the game never got released or fan-traslated :S

lantus said:
You don't need to really, played about 10 hours of it, and while the battle system is actually really good. The characters, plot, and voice overs brought down the entire game for me.

I played for far longer than 10 hours and I think I can tell you the battle system isn't actually that great. I can say that for the first while that I played it seemed good but after 20 hours you realize that it isn't really as deep as you first supposed.

Pretty much every battle played out the same way; beat down on people with normal attacks until there's no time left on the clock for that character's turn and then bust out the special move. The only difference is if you need to heal people, which honestly did not happen very often.

It's definitely a very aesthetically pleasing game and the voice overs are tolerable if you use the Japanese ones but I can't say I would find it worth it to play all the way through.

Espo83

IMG_20110401_161019.jpg

Two game I have wanted for a while but didn't want to pay more than $20 bucks for.

IMG_20110328_163925.jpg

Even though I suck at the game I still love the shirt and community.

enewtabie said:
Nice. Another fellow firearms lover. .223?
Looks like some Tapco accessories on there.

Original m14 barrel, reworked pretty much everything else, not pictured is the Eotech I picked up this evening.

Top Bottom