• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year)!

shmoglish

Congratulations. Know that feeling, lucky man ;)

11075125_10206450449808467_4304025864166617702_n.jpg

11076222_10206450448488434_712597266831697883_n.jpg

CrovaxPSO

A couple things from last month as well as this month.

Been interested in trying one of the Boku no Natsuyasumi games for quite a while and saw a listing go up on eBay for pretty cheap. Also can't believe they ended up going with such a bland cover for the NA release of Bloodborne.

mBL6oi3.jpg

My Pick up for the month which nothing will ever beat. Feels good man.

Congrats!! Super cute little bean right there!

I'll probably be posting a similar pick up next month ha (wife is due April 30th, but I'm reaallly hoping for a May the 4th birthday lol). Just in time to destroy my Witcher 3 gaming time! It'll be worth it :)

anderedna

FF Type-0 with steel case. Thanks to shop owner for giving that case to me.
Sony KDL40W600B in my bedroom.

Sorry no pics as my phone camera is producing potato class image.

Mideon

Congrats!! Super cute little bean right there!

I'll probably be posting a similar pick up next month ha (wife is due April 30th, but I'm reaallly hoping for a May the 4th birthday lol). Just in time to destroy my Witcher 3 gaming time! It'll be worth it :)

Congrats. This one is destroying my Bloodborne time but its not been too bad still managed to get an hour or so a day when he is in a deep sleep.

BNGames

Original Ms. Pac-man Machine
whU4wDWh.jpg

Sega Astro City for $100, needs work.
uHELccBh.jpg

Sega Naomi Mobo with GD Rom attachment and Guilty Gear XX
OFSNDpLh.jpg

Pink Dreamcast replacement shell
k99ErT6h.jpg

Here is a video we did of us taking the Astro City apart to get it through the door
https://youtu.be/4pxXOe_du-g

WEGGLES

Superstore had an interesting deal...

When it was all said and done, came to $411 for everything.

I'm ok with that. Ham's huge, 10lbs+

WEGGLES

Dat ham! @.@

Yeah! It's gigantic. Not sure what my GF and I will do with a 10lb ham. Maybe have people over for a potluck? lol.

If you spent $200+ at Superstore you got a free ham and Superstore has an electronics section, haha. (They also had $75 off PS4 TLOU bundle, plus through a series of deals I got another $70 off)

Top Bottom