• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

El Topo

Does this help

pkF5miO.png

It's beautiful. I still need to fix a few things, but I'll come back to it.

roytheone

And with that, we have the full lineup!

1. Sorian
2. Floppanova
3. The Goddamn
4. Mazre
5. Trigger
6. Karkador
7. Xamtheking
8. Fireblend
9. Some German furry asshole
10. Camjo-Z
11. weemadarthur
12. Pop-o-matic
13. Flame_AC
14. FluxWaveZ
15. TL21xx
16. Karu
17. SkyOdin
18. Ty4on

And you know what that means!

gqb5oK.gif

Kawl_USC

Neeny also partakes in Japanese high school baseball viewing. Although that may not be entirely separate from the previous claim above...

I'd just like to say WWE's roster is more stacked than a stack of pancakes
Also, Crab, if you're reading this, stay strong, we'll be waiting for you on May 11th

Fireblend

Banned
I'm avatar-ready for Batmafia.

Also, had fun playing Rocket League yesterday with you guys. Gave me an excuse to check out the new stages too. Thanks Roy for setting it up! <3

Karkador

Banned
My hope is that the bat-family is the mafia team, and Town is all the villains and foolish law enforcement trying to catch Batman.

Sophia

i cant play in the midseasons for i have seen their secrets and most darkest cruellest depth of game cruelty designs

coincidentally, im also co-modding Of Gods and Men... which is 8 out of 10 off Crab's scale, for you all who are hungry for some unconventional gameplay....

QmBeFIc.gif

SOON(tm)

Sooooon. :O

Hopefully not Valve Soon or Blizzard Soon. D:

nin1000

Banned
I'm avatar-ready for Batmafia.

Also, had fun playing Rocket League yesterday with you guys. Gave me an excuse to check out the new stages too. Thanks Roy for setting it up! <3
Kawl was the real MVP. I expect you all to join the steam voice chat next time. Most of the time it's only me and cabot trashtalking.

Fireblend

Banned
Kawl was the real MVP. I expect you all to join the steam voice chat next time. Most of the time it's only me and cabot trashtalking.

I really need a headset. If we ever do live-action mafia I gotta be ready.

Also, I was thinking of creating a Discord channel for Gafia. We could use it for stuff like RL yesterday (since Steam's voice chat sucks anyway), or just to chat. I've been using Discourse for Hearthstone stuff lately and it's really neat.

I went ahead and created a channel so you guys can check it out.

Top Bottom