• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Swamped

Banned
Crap, i just woke up...my family and friends all live in Brussels. Luckily my people are uninjured, but some of them saw the attacks and are completely rattled. How could this happen????

roytheone

Crap, i just woke up...my family and friends all live in Brussels. Luckily my people are uninjured, but some of them saw the attacks and are completely rattled. How could this happen????

Thank god everyone is ok.
I have a friend who studies in Brussels, luckily he is OK too.

oh geez, swampie that's terrifying! glad they are okay.... the world has become so different than the world we grew up in :(

Coppanuva

Oh damn, that's horrifying. Make sure they know if there's any lingering effects from being that close they should talk to someone about what they experienced. Being that close to an event like this can lead to a lot of long lasting effects they should try to manage.

Swamped

Banned
Dark days we live in.
Glad all of your folks are alright.

Thank god everyone is ok.
I have a friend who studies in Brussels, luckily he is OK too.

oh geez, swampie that's terrifying! glad they are okay.... the world has become so different than the world we grew up in :(

Oh damn, that's horrifying. Make sure they know if there's any lingering effects from being that close they should talk to someone about what they experienced. Being that close to an event like this can lead to a lot of long lasting effects they should try to manage.

Glad everything's okay Swamped.

What a world we live in.

Thanks everyone. It's kind of surreal to thing something like this happened in my hometown! Maelbeek is one of those metro stops I always crossed on the way to somewhere.

WWE started! Should be fun. Good luck everyone!

What the heck, sign me up for gods too.
I've never played Mafia before, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Sign me up for the Gods!
Also, welcome! Enjoy yourself, it's a whole lotta fun here. You should check out some of the earlier games we've played if you get a chance.

roytheone

Batman thread is up!

batman-and-robin-party.gif

The goddamn, would you please enable receiving of pm's?

I had that issue before, was because I tried to change my gaf email, stopped pms until I verified it again. Probably the same for him.

Actually, it stopped my posting as well. So maybe try to contact him on ps4 or something?

Ourobolus

Banned
YNNNY or Ouro would have to update something somewhere but I'm sure I still have the highest post count out of everyone on gafia without having ever played in season 1,2, or 5 :p Maybe Blarg caught up? Nah

Top 10 posters (Love Boat has not been added yet):
Code:
Sorian - 2909
Blargonaut - 1771
cabot - 1675
LaunchpadMcQ - 1534
CornBurrito - 1414
CzarTim - 1364
Palmer_v1 - 1355
squidyj - 1326
*Splinter - 1255
Hyperactivity - 1076

Sorian

Banned
Top 10 posters (Love Boat has not been added yet):
Code:
Sorian - 2909
Blargonaut - 1771
cabot - 1675
LaunchpadMcQ - 1534
CornBurrito - 1414
CzarTim - 1364
Palmer_v1 - 1355
squidyj - 1326
*Splinter - 1255
Hyperactivity - 1076

Blarg should crack 2000 for sure if I remember right.

I've never played Mafia before, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Sign me up for the Gods!

Welcome! I assume, based on your name, that you prefer a male pronoun? I also strongly recommend to read at least one other game before jumping in. The StarWars game is generally considered a good example here. I can also recommend Archer and Election.

QmBeFIc.gif

1. [m] Lone_Prodigy
2. [-] Darryl
3. [m] CrimsonFist
4. [m] EzekelRAGE
5. [m] flatearthpandas
6. [m] Freakinchair
7. [m] GiantPanda
8. [f] StarSketch
9. [f] Sophia
10. [m] BronxMan - NEW
11. [m] OceanicAir

Updated for Gods:

QmBeFIc.gif

1. [m] Lone_Prodigy
2. [m] Darryl
3. [m] CrimsonFist
4. [m] EzekelRAGE
5. [m] flatearthpandas
6. [m] Freakinchair
7. [m] GiantPanda
8. [f] StarSketch
9. [f] Sophia
10. [m] Bronx-Man - NEW
11. [m] OceanicAir
12. [f] Dazzling GAFia Queen

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
When is pop mafia?

Also are you not running that Dilemma game Burbeting?

Top Bottom