• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Kawl_USC

Live mafia is awesome.

I'd recommend player lists be posted to chat at day start and end all day.

I do agree first post in a thunder dome is rough, but as we get that down to a uniform thing, I think it will come down to random chance as everyone is on the buzzer.

Palmer_v1

Town won.

N0 - kawl, scum, and OA all target Ouro
D1 - OA clears Ouro, Palmer vs Xam(Ordinary)
N1 - Ouro Dies, Kawl Protects Palmer
D2 - Kawl vs Crimson(AFK Scum)
N2 - Palmer dies
D3 - Who cares, RNH is a jerk.

D??? - Sketch vs RNH(scum)

Town wins!

Palmer_v1

So I disliked the voting method. We usually play where we X minutes to call a vote. Generally just need someone to point at someone and have it seconded. Then that person gets like 30 seconds for defense. Then everyone votes Yes or No to lynch. If no, town gets one more attempt. If it fails twice, No Lynch happens.

I would also be okay with trying one phase, and everyone votes en masse at the end.

Kalor

Town won.

N0 - kawl, scum, and OA all target Ouro
D1 - OA clears Ouro, Palmer vs Xam(Ordinary)
N1 - Ouro Dies, Kawl Protects Palmer
D2 - Kawl vs Crimson(AFK Scum)
N2 - Palmer dies
D3 - Who cares, RNH is a jerk.

D??? - Sketch vs RNH(scum)

Town wins!

I can't believe you would say that :p

That was fun. I wouldn't mind playing again some time.

Sophia

So I disliked the voting method. We usually play where we X minutes to call a vote. Generally just need someone to point at someone and have it seconded. Then that person gets like 30 seconds for defense. Then everyone votes Yes or No to lynch. If no, town gets one more attempt. If it fails twice, No Lynch happens.

I would also be okay with trying one phase, and everyone votes en masse at the end.

I like this setup a lot better than what we did. I'd be all for it.

Palmer_v1

I'm definitely down for playing that way more. I do still prefer voice overall, but text is okay too.

Did anyone have an issue with it being mixed this way?

I'm definitely down for playing that way more. I do still prefer voice overall, but text is okay too.

Did anyone have an issue with it being mixed this way?

I have no issues, the more people involved the better! Not like we had a constant stream of talking either...

Sawneeks

Banned
I don't check here for 2 days and this is one of the first things I see when I finally get time to check.

image.php

what the hell happened.

EDIT: also can I get spec thread access for all 3 mid season games? please and thank you! <3

i would be game for a discord mafia game if it happens again (and hopefully not at 6 am NZ time like that one was).
especially if its voice chat, i feel i play way more confidently when i dont have time to overthink my choice of words.

Sorian

Banned
I would play horribly worse in a live game. I don't actually have much confidence in my words until I can think on them for a few minutes surprisingly.

i would be game for a discord mafia game if it happens again (and hopefully not at 6 am NZ time like that one was).
especially if its voice chat, i feel i play way more confidently when i dont have time to overthink my choice of words.
Here's a link to a discord chat for anybody that's not in. Quote to reveal.

cabot

Hello,

I'd like to do a game of L4D2 versus on PC with eight gafia folk. If you are interested, please give a shout here and I'll add you to the list! Friday at 22.30 UK time.

gre_1458945000.png

1. cabot
  2. Mazre
  3. Kawl
  4. Camjo-Z
  5. Palmer

Camjo-Z

Hello,

I'd like to do a game of L4D2 versus on PC with eight gafia folk. If you are interested, please give a shout here and I'll add you to the list! Friday at 22.30 UK time.

gre_1458945000.png

1. cabot

I can probably pry myself away from HW Legends long enough to play.

gryvan

Hello,

gre_1458945000.png

1. cabot
  2. Mazre
  3. Kawl
  4. Camjo-Z

I have not played that game in ages....I'm basically playing overwatch atm :/

Also Royal if you need more people on that mid-season game, IF there isn't enough people signing up, you can add me to fill it up or something...just don't immediately add me please....

I'll sign up; somehow wasn't aware sign-ups for the midseason games had started already.

Edited to minimize EYEPAIN. Thank you.

Please contact your friendly neighbourhood owl ASAP. Failing to find a friendly owl, you may also notify the one that is not so friendly at your own risk. Thanks you.

Sorian

Banned
F L U X W A V E Z, GOTHAM REQUIRES YOU TO CONFIRM IF YOU'RE STILL GOING TO WEAR THOSE TIGHTS OR WHAT

GEEZ

Please contact your friendly neighbourhood owl ASAP. Failing to find a friendly owl, you may also notify the one that is not so friendly at your own risk. Thanks you.

He posted in the batman thread well after role PMs went out, does that not count as checking in these days? Spiders get way too antsy.

FluxWaveZ

F L U X W A V E Z, GOTHAM REQUIRES YOU TO CONFIRM IF YOU'RE STILL GOING TO WEAR THOSE TIGHTS OR WHAT

GEEZ

I sent a reply PM yesterday.

nin1000

Banned
Hello,

gre_1458945000.png

1. cabot
  2. Mazre
  3. Kawl
  4. Camjo-Z

Fuck you for not putting me on that list and fuck you for not asking me beforehand. Will be working that day till 23:30 so fuck you too :p.
25 dmg pounce incoming everyone my hunter skills are feared throughout the world.

THE UNIVERSE CANT START WITHOUT ENOUGH FAITHFULS

QmBeFIc.gif

1. [m] Lone_Prodigy
2. [m] Darryl
3. [m] CrimsonFist
4. [m] EzekelRAGE
5. [m] flatearthpandas
6. [m] Freakinchair
7. [m] GiantPanda
8. [f] StarSketch
9. [f] Sophia
10. [m] Bronx-Man - NEW
11. [m] OceanicAir
12. [f] Dazzling GAFia Queen

needs 6 more sign ups for gods pls <3

cabot

Fuck you for not putting me on that list and fuck you for not asking me beforehand. Will be working that day till 23:30 so fuck you too :p.
25 dmg pounce incoming everyone my hunter skills are feared throughout the world.

I'm confused you said fuck me three times for me doing the right thing in the end?

Screw you, ninja

THE UNIVERSE CANT START WITHOUT ENOUGH FAITHFULS

QmBeFIc.gif

1. [m] Lone_Prodigy
2. [m] Darryl
3. [m] CrimsonFist
4. [m] EzekelRAGE
5. [m] flatearthpandas
6. [m] Freakinchair
7. [m] GiantPanda
8. [f] StarSketch
9. [f] Sophia