• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Super Smash Bros. Brawl Singles Tournament #1

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
PM'ed Crimmy. i haven't played in a while... hopefully rust isn't getting into me. Will probably warm up tonight or something.

Arol

funkmastergeneral said:
what do I do if I don't have an opponent for round two

You will, just have to wait (like myself and others) for other groups to finish round 1 match ups now that replacements have been assigned.

Bloodwake

I can't PM anybody yet due to:

Being placed on the wrong side of the bracket in the new Round 2 brackets. (In the loser's bracket rather than the winner's bracket)
Waiting for opponents. WHOOO

tmdorsey

Replied to PunjabiPlaya PM. Depending on his schedule we could be ready to go tonight.

Punjabi,

My counter pick is Eldin Bridge, BTW

I posted about this earlier, but for the record: Mii and I got together and tried to play our match on Monday but couldn't connect to each other. We rescheduled for yesterday at 7, but he was a no show.

Anyway, PMed Beezy

Bloodwake

Firestorm said:
Agh. POST IN THIS THREAD ONCE YOU HAVE EITHER PMED OR REPLIED TO A PM.

Mii is out. I can't figure out a way to do this.

Thanks for the fix... I just saw the one on Page 11 and didn't think to check the OP for updates.

Firestorm said:
Agh. POST IN THIS THREAD ONCE YOU HAVE EITHER PMED OR REPLIED TO A PM.

Mii is out. I can't figure out a way to do this.

er, okay, am I still playing Beezy, someone else, or just advancing to the next round?

Teasel

do i have to play anyone? if i have can we play tomorrow?
ok i looked at the bracket and got my answer... well if you can PM me tomorrow superangelo64

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Still waiting on a reply from beanoboy7.

Might need a sub.

Bloodwake

It's a sad day whenever I've had such a shitty week that I'm f5ing this thread every once in a while to see if I can get some info on my next opponent.

dfyb

Banned
i want to confirm that i can pick final destination as my stage choice even though it's the official stage for this round as well. is that a problem?

Singles round #1 2-0 SuperAndroid17

SuperAndroid17(droid) vs Michan(NoU)

1-0
Wolf vs Mario
Yoshi's Island

Round 2
1-0
Wario vs Mario
Halberd

suicidal farts ftl! fun

Zozz

Banned
I have no idea who I'm up against, I won last round but I checked the bracket for round 2 and does not look like I have an opponent.

Beezy

Singles round #1 2-0 Beezy

Beezy(J.B) vs Phantom Flapjack(Rimzy)

1-0
Lucas vs Ness
Yoshi's Island

Round 2
1-0
Lucas vs Ness
Onett

I just copied the format above me.

Top Bottom