I thought this could be a fun side-voting thread in contrast to the GOTY thread (thanks Timetokill and cheesemeister). At the end, all the votes will be tallied and the top 10 most anticipated games will be posted. I don't have access to a parser or any other tool to break down all the stats, but I think that should be representative enough
So, in order not to complicate things, we can have pretty much the same rules, or at least very similar.
- You can list up to 10 games
- The list must be numbered from 1 through 10
- You have to leave at least one comment for any one game in your post for it to be counted
- Each game can only have one vote
- Please use a colon between the title of the game and your sentence
- Each game must be confirmed to be released next year [this excludes unknowns like Quantum Break, Uncharted (PS4) and other hypothetical releases] OR at least have a "projected/TBA" 2014 release date
- A game must be a 2014 release for at least one region (even if Japan only, it still counts)
- Games that do not have a confirmed or "TBA/Scheduled 2014" release date
Games from ALL platforms are welcome: PS4, PS3, Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC, 3DS, Wii U, iOS, Android etc.
Games reference guide:
- Xbox One and PS4 in 2014: A video game onslaught
- The Best of Xbox One in 2014
- A brief look at portable gaming in 2014
- 3DS in 2014 | Games to look forward to?
- 25 Upcoming Wii U games for 2014
1. Game A : 4 points
2. Game B : 3 points
3. Game C : 3 points
4. Game D : 2 points
5. Game E : 2 points
6. Game F : 2 points
7. Game G : 1 point
8. Game H : 1 point
9. Game I : 1 point
10. Game J : 1 point
If any new games get announced between now and the end of the voting, you can edit your picks as much as you like. Feel free to add pictures, quote each other and discuss potential games or ask questions! I hope this can be a thread with substance
Voting will end on January 10th at 11:59 PM EST/ 8:59 PM PST.