• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Votes: Most Anticipated 2015 Game (voting ends January 1st, 11:59 PM EST)

Feindflug

1. The Legend of Zelda U
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Splatoon
  4. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  5. Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
  6. Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain
  7. Star Fox U
  8. Hotline Miami 2
  9. Cuphead
  10. Halo 5

ddzev

Neo Member
1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
2. Killing Floor 2
3. No Man's Sky
4. Hotline Miami 2 : Wrong Number

2. Bloodborne
3. No Man's Sky
4. Persona 5
5. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
6. Mortal Kombat X
7. The Order: 1886
8. Rime
9. Hotline Miami 2
10. Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin.

Generally lots of potentially great games coming out next year, could easily make a top 20.

Woenix Phright

Neo Member
1. Bloodborne
2. The Witcher 3
3. MGS V: The Phantom Pain
4. PIllars of Eternity
5. SW: Battlefront
6. Xenoblade Chronicles X
7. Splatoon
8. Uncharted 4
9. The WItness
10. Rime

gogogow

1. Xenoblade Chronicles X
2. The Legend of Zelda U
3. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
4. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
5. Bloodborne
6. Yakuza 5
7. Hotline Miami 2
8. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
9. Splatoon
10. Batman: Arkham Knight

SJRB

Gold Member
1. Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain
2. Batman Arkham Knight
3. The Division
4. Uncharted 4 A Thief's End
5. No Man's Sky
6. Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
7. Mad Max

The top 3 is in order, the rest is pretty much random. METAL GEAR!

1. Halo 5 Guardians
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief'd End
3. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
4. Rime
5. The Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask
6. The Division
7. Quantum Break
8. Assassins Creed Rogue (PC version)
9. Scalebound
10. Star Fox Wii U

Mdesilva

1) Persona 5

Only game I'm seriously excited for this year. Persona 3 and 4 are close to, if not my favorite games of all time. The idea of a totally new entry in the series is insanely promising.

kitzkozan

1) Metal Gear Solid V
2) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
3) Xenoblade Chronicles X
4) Bloodborne
5) Majora's Mask 3D (never played the original, so intrigued to experience it in since many think it's the best 3D Zelda :] )
6) Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
7) Batman: Arkham Knight
8) Zelda Wii U (I want to see more of it)

Haven't seen enough about anything else to properly gauge my interest in them (and I also expect games such as SFV, Mass Effect 4 and Torment: Tides of Numenera in 2016).

Four games I want:
Thimbleweed Park: Because the real sequel to Maniac Mansion from Ron Gilbert.
Zelda Wii U: Because horse with tree detection.
Firewatch: Because they haven’t shown enough for me to start hating it
Rise of the Tomb Raider: Because the raiding never stops.

Six games I was excited about but no:
No mans sky: Because it looks boring
The Witness: Because I’m smart enough to know I’m too stupid for this game
Batman: Because I’m too old for this shit and would rather play Lethal Weapon Asylum
Uncharted 4: Did u know the series is made for people who aren’t good at video games.
Hotline Miami 2: Because I just realized I only want to do Destiny raids.
Metal Gear Solid V: Because that ground zero thing was not enough like Destiny

Ps. I'll try to come up with 10 games I want.

1. Bloodborne
2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
3. No Man's Sky
4. Xenoblade Chronicles X
6. Persona 5
7. H1Z1
8. Zelda Wii U
9. Rise of the Tomb Raider
10. Dying Light

Voliko

1.) Bloodborne - No nonsense action from From Soft, and the setting looks like something I would really enjoy. I might pretend it's a 3D Castlevania game done right.
2.) Hyperdevotion Noire Goddess Black Heart - There hasn't been a new Sting game in a long time. As far as I'm concerned they are the un-disputable kings of the SRPG, especially after Gungnir. I can't wait to see what they have cooked up this time.
3.) Xenoblade X - The world look massive and the setting and story almost look like a Xenogears episode 1. It looks like (part of) Takahashi's vision may be realized in this game, it's been a long time coming.
4.) Zelda - I'm a bit worried about the open world aspect, but at least it will be something new for the franchise. Definitely concerned about difficulty after the last 2 games, but it should be good.
5.) The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter - I can't wait to continue the story after so long, and the music is supposed to be better in this one.
6.) Atelier Shallie: The sea-side setting the game has looks like something I would really like, the music is guaranteed to be amazing and the alchemy and item gathering should be fun as always.
7.) Brandish: The Dark Revenant - A PSP game in 2015. Enough said. Really though, it's a Falcom game so it's gotta be at least decent. Exploring the dungeon should be fun.

Damn, there are way too many RPGs these days, not enough straight up action games. I would have put Scalebound but there's no way that is 2015. Gears collection would be near the top for me but it's not official yet... I would have put the Sega 3D classics at #1 but I won't count re-releases. I'm not too excited for next year when it comes to games, definitely going to be playing a lot of old games.

1. Witcher 3
2. Rainbow Six: Siege
3. Persona 5
4. Batman Arkham Knight
6. No Man's Sky
7. The Witness
8. Halo 5
9. Zelda Wii U
10. Assassin's Creed Victory

JawzPause

1. Bloodborne
3. No Man's Sky
4. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
5. The Order - 1886
6. Batman: Arkham Knight
7. Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
8. Rainbow Six Siege
9. Final Fantasy Type-0
10. Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin

1. The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt : I love the books, I love the games, I have the special editon preordered, can't wait to visit the first open world of cd projeckt.
2. The Legend of Zelda WiiU : I loved what I saw in both videos shown, I think, if done right, is going to be an experince for the ages.
3. Xenoblade Chronicles X : One of the best JRPGs of the past gen comes in full force, and it's going to be glorious.
4. Star Fox U : Let's see whats in store for this game, becuase im a huge fan of the games, hope is an evolution of 64 and super nes games.
5. Splatoon : It looks great and its a new IP by Nintendo. The character designs are marvelous and charismatic. And there's even a singleplayer, hooray!
6. Persona 5 : Hoping it is somewhat upbeat like P4 becuase I dont really like P3.
7. Roller Coaster Tycoon World : This would have been way up higher on my list, if it we already knew that it would be an evolution of RCT3. Right now im pretty scared with the multiplayer aspects, and not seeing a mention of making your own building tool in any of the press releases or even images they have released.

Neonsands

Neo Member
1. Persona 5: Was my top choice last year too. The series was one I stumbled onto from a young age, and loved even through the changes from 2 to 3. Just story telling and JRPG mechanics done well.

2. No Man's Sky: Looks absolutely gorgeous, and if it has even half of what I'm imagining in it, then it will be a complete hit.

3. Bloodborne: I don't think much has to be said. All of the footage has looked interesting, and it is being done by a team that a lot of people are huge fans of.

4. Scalebound: It just looks cool. Simple as that. I think more games should just look fun and cool. Not many do it anymore.

5. The Division: From the first trailer on, I've had high expectations of this game. It has looked like a complete blast, even if I'm not sure they can pull it all off.

6. The Witcher 3: Both of the games in the series so far have been wonderful. If DA:I was a huge success for grindy types of WRPG. The Witcher 3 will be the iconic example of the more action story WRPG.

7. Metal Gear Solid 5: Kojima. Kojima. Kojima.

8. The Order 1886: I still don't even know what to expect from this game. Could be fantastic, and could be something else altogether.

9. Star Wars Battlefront: I don't even know what they are doing with this game, but the hype and love from the other games has me excited enough.

10. SOMA: I love scary games, and if I can't put Silent Hills on the list yet, then this is my placeholder.

Mr.Mike

1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain : Haven't even finished playing through the series yet, but I'm in the mood to play MGS, so this gets the top of the list. I hope to finish the series up to now after finals (I still have MGS3,4 and Peacewalker to go). I first got into the series after buying Ground Zeroes because it seemed like something I'd like game play wise and I loved it.

2. Bloodborne : Love me some Dark Souls. Admidettly I only ever played 2 and never did actually finish it, but I still loved it and look forward to Bloodborne.

3. Uncharted 4 : Love me some Naughty Dog third person shooters.

4. Hearts of Iron IV : Love me some Paradox games. Unfortunately I feel I might have overplayed them recently (What with my hundreds of hours of play time) so, unfortunately, HoI4 gets put all the way down here.

5. Rainbow Six Siege : Looks like a lot of fun. Unfortunately I don't really have a group of friends to play it with, so I wouldn't really be able to enjoy it fully. Regardless, I put it on my list.

6. The Division : I do really love third person shooters, but yet another game that you'd need a group of friends to play with to fully enjoy. Shame.

GPsych

1. Persona 5 - The Persona series is the GOAT of video games. I am insanely hyped for this game. The problem is that I'm not entirely sure it will be out in the U.S. in 2015. Seems like it's delayed (definitely won't be this winter like they originally said for Japan).

2. Final Fantasy Type 0 HD - Supposedly this is a return to old form FF. I don't know much about it, but I'm still quite hyped.

3. The Witcher 3 - I didn't really care for the first game on PC. I never played the 2nd either, but this one looks to fill that Elder Scrolls open-world itch that I have.

4. Zelda U - Yeah, it's a new Zelda game in HD. It will therefore be awesome.

5. Splatoon - I'm not a big fan of shooters at all, but this game looks really different. I love the art style.

6. Xenoblade X - I still need to play Xenoblade, but I have a hard time with the graphics.

7. Sims 4 Expansion - No idea what it will be, but I will play the shit out of it.

My most anticipated game is the latest entry in a beloved Japanese series (known for its amazing attention to detail and how every entry has a unique style of its own) that debuted in 1987 as an 8 bit top down title, then was followed by a weird black sheep entry with side scrolling segments, then a beloved classic that followed in the original's footsteps, then took its first step into 3D with a 1998 title (heavily borrowing from the third game) that is considered by many to be one of the greatest games ever made.

Anyway, the 2015 game is billing itself as the first open world entry, with the protagonist (now sporting a ponytail) traverses massive landscapes on their horse.

Zabuza

Banned
1. Bloodborne
2. MGS V: The Phantom Pain
3. Persona 5
4. The Witcher 3
5. Uncharted 4
6. No Man's Sky
7. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
8. Rime
9. Just Cause 3
10. The Order: 1886

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
My most anticipated game is the latest entry in a beloved Japanese series (known for its amazing attention to detail and how every entry has a unique style of its own) that debuted in 1987 as an 8 bit top down title, then was followed by a weird black sheep entry with side scrolling segments, then a beloved classic that followed in the original's footsteps, then took its first step into 3D with a 1998 title (heavily borrowing from the third game) that is considered by many to be one of the greatest games ever made.

Anyway, the 2015 game is billing itself as the first open world entry, with the protagonist (now sporting a ponytail) traverses massive landscapes on their horse.

:)

1. The Division
2. Star Wars Battlefront
3. Halo 5 (pre-ordered)
4. The Witcher 3
5. No Man’s Sky
6. Metal Gear Solid V
7. Quantum Break (pre-ordered)
8. Final Fantasy XV
9. Uncharted 4
10. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

osxbee.gif

1. The Legend of Zelda WiiU
2. Splatoon
3. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
4. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
5. Hyper Light Drifter
6. The Tomorrow Children
7. Miegakure
8. Mario Maker
9. No Man's Sky
10. Below

Oh it's this time of year again.

1) Batman Arkham Knight
2) Star Wars Battlefront
4) Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
4) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
5) Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain
6) Bloodborne
7) The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
8) The Order 1886
9) No Man's Sky
10) Persona 5

Cornbread78

The first thing I noticed is there are a lot of games coming out. Too many in-fact. I need to win the lottery and fast.

1: FFXV- I'd be lying to myself if I put anything else here, even though we know it is 2016-17 release most likely.

2: Persona V: P4G was my first Persona game ever, and my lawd, why did I wait soo long for it.

3: Star Wars Battlefront: I mean, my gaming clan is the 501st Elite and was founded back in the BF1 days, so yeah, don;t screw this one up DICE.

4: Uncharted 4: I don't even need to say it, for everything we've already seen and know about it.

5: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD: I almost feel dirty putting this on my list as a VITA owner, but I really want to give it a try and still screw you SE.

6: Planetside II (PS4 edition): This game just looks and sounds amazing, and I
don't have a gaming PC so the PS4 version will be used and abused, esp. since it is F2P

7: Rime: The game just looks beautiful.

8: Star Ocean (VITA): The rumors are out there and if it's more than a PS1 classic and includes trophies, this one would shoot up to the top of my list in an instant.

9: Final Fantasy VII (PS4) Piss off SE and go screw yourselves (but take my $14.99 while your at it) I want to play this game just for the trophies, but please SE remove those Emerald and Ruby Weapon trophies. 2 hour boss battles should not have trophies. They should pay our money back to us if we beat those bosses.

10: Cosmic Star Heroine: I'm not much of an indie guy and my Vita deserves more AAA titles, but this game looks really good as a SNES throwback RPG. I'll take it.

EDIT: I reserve the right to edit this list in the next 16 days, lol.

LowerLevel

1.The Division
2.State of Decay
3.The Witcher
4.Quantum Break
5.Forza (whatever version)
6.Quantum Break
7.Halo 5
8.Cuphead
9.Persona 5
10.Battlefield

1. Persona 5
2. Zelda Wii U
3. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
4. Bloodborne
6. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
7. Xenoblade Chronicles X
8. Natsuki Chronicle
9. Raiden V
10. The Order: 1886

Some of this may still change I guess...

1. SW Battlefront
2. The Division
3. The Witcher
4. Quantum Break
5. Uncharted
6. Tomb Raider
7. Fable
8. Battlefield Hardline
9. Abzu
10. Batman

If Bioware has a unannounced game I would put that in 2.

Geg

2. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
3. Zelda Wii U
4. Splatoon
5. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Will edit if I can think of more, but right now it's just those five

Leflus

1. Ori & the Blind Forest.
I love me some beautiful 2D platform adventures. Fantastic art, and based on what I've seen from it it could potentially have an engaging story as well.
It was disappointing to see it slip into 2015, but hopefully it will be released in one of the three first months of the year.

2. Batman: Arkham Knight
Having played and loved Asylum and City, I know exactly what I'm getting into here. Can't wait!

3. The Witcher 3
I have to admit that I haven't played a The Witcher game yet, but I really like what I've seen from TW3.

4. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D.
It's an upgraded version of one my favourite Zelda games.
Gameplay that builds on OoT's concepts, Interesting time mechanic, fantastic sidequests and a darker theme than most Zelda games.
What's not to like?

5. Below
I don't have a lot of experience with roguelikes, but I feel drawn to Below because of it's artstyle and sense of mystery. Could become one of my personal surprise hits of the year.

6. Hyper Light Drifter.
Pretty indie game inspired by games like A Link to the Past and Diablo and the movie Nausicaa. It's a no-brainer for me.

7. Quantum Break
It earned its spot on the list based on how much I loved Alan Wake. I hope it has some interesting time-related gameplay mechanics though.
I'm fine with playing through another linear cinematic TPS, but it would be cool if it lets you do some crazy stuff in addition to the shooting.

8. Halo 5.
I think it helps that I've never been a hardcore Halo fan. Halo 4 was a fun and great looking game, and I look forward to play the sequel.

9. Cuphead
Love, love, love the artstyle. You don't see a lot of artstyles like this in videogames.

10. Rise of the Tomb Raider
Haven't played Tomb Raider 2013 yet, but I like the concept of games like this and Uncharted.

Honorable mentions: Saints Row 4, Dark Souls 2, State of Decay

Wildcards: Fable Legends, Final Fantasy XV and The Division

Games for platforms I don't own: Legend of Zelda U, Rime, No Man's Sky, Uncharted 4, Journey PS4

Most wanted announcements: Banjo-Kazooie 3, GTAV expansion(s), Fallout 4, Mass Effect 4,

Tiops

1. Persona 5: Persona 4 is on my Top 3 games released for PS2, so I expect a masterpiece again;
2. Bloodborne: Demon's and Dark souls are in my list of best games of all time, and I can't wait to play Miyazaki's next game. I played the Alpha, so I already know that the game is fucking amazing;
3. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD: Not extremely hyped for it, but I'm curious.

That's it. If expansions were allowed, Heavensward FFXIV would definitely be there.

Caronte

1. Bloodborne

Victorian Demon's Souls? Fuck yes. It looks amazing and I can't wait to play it.

2. The Order: 1886

Despite the negativity surrounding the game I trust Ready at Dawn. Besides, as I said I love Victorian era and this looks like Gears of War in that time so I love it.

3. Pillars of Eternity

Baldur's Gate + Icewind Dale + Planescape: Torment? Thank you, I'll take two.

4. Torment: Tides of Numenera

I'll get delayed but fuck it. Same reasons of the above.

Naughty Gods. Enough said.

6. Rime

Not sure if this is eligible. Anyway, looks like a beautiful game heavily inspired by ICO, and that's one of my favorite games ever.

7. Persona 5

Even though I was really disappointed by Persona 4 I still love 3 and can't wait to try this one.

8. Tearaway Unfolded

Don't ask me why because I couldn't tell you. I has some kind of magic around it that makes me want to play it.

9. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Apparently it's pretty good, and there aren't a lot of JRPGs to choose from so I'll give it a try.

10. Ratchet & Clank

Even though Insomniac has really disappointed me lately I have faith that the will try their best with this reboot.

Axl

1. Hyper Light Drifter:
World design, gameplay, art and atmosphere. This game speaks to me on every level. It has been my most wanted since the day I backed it. Everything shown thus far leads me to believe it will deliver.

2. Galak-Z:
17-Bit is taking too long with this! Robotech was part of my morning routine each day before school some 30+ years ago. Finally a game looks like it will let me interact with that experience in a meaningful way. I hope it finds an audience.

3. Final Fantasy Type-0:
The dark days of the 13 saga are behind us. I hope this sells well enough to send SE a message. This series was once the reason I played games. These days it's hard to take seriously. Though like any battered FF fan Type-0 is high on my list.

4. Cosmic Star Heroine
5. Xenoblade Chronicles X
6. Persona 5
7. Bloodborne
8. Zelda Wii U
9. Metal Gear Solid V
10. Axiom Verge

arue

1. Persona 5:
Persona 3 and 4 are among my top favorite games of all time, so I'm sure Atlus will do well with P5. It's also the first Persona game on PS3/PS4, so I am excited to see a Persona game in HD.

2. Devil Survivor 2: Break Record:
DS2 is one of my favorite games on the DS, so I look forward to the extra content that DS2BR offers. Not really looking forward to the $50 price tag though.

3. Mighty No. 9:
I'm not too hyped about this game, but since I backed the Kickstarter and Megaman is one of my favorite series, this game should be a nice little surprise.

(I don't have a Wii U, Vita, or PS4).

2AdEPT

1. Bloodborne - raunch complex gameplay and fast twitch pleasure in an ominous world
2. The Witcher 3 - great graphics and story content - likely poor gameplay bit oh well.
3. No Man's Sky - very intriguing
4. SW: Battlefront - come on, next gen star wars
5. Uncharted 4 - gotta have a few more exclusives to justify buying the PS4.
6. Scholar of the first Sin - should be good to revive the game and get a new character up.
7. Godzilla - was a massive fan as a kid.
Id be lying if I sad I was excited about much else.

Anything else, I'll care about when the time comes. I generally try not to get myself hyped for anything more than a month or two out.

This is exactly how I feel (I don't much care for preview coverage), but my enjoyment of creating lists and putting unnecessary thought into them wins out, so I'm going to hammer out a list, goddammit.

1. The Witness : At this point, it's almost as much curiosity as it is true desire to play the game. What is this game going to be that has taken Jonathan Blow's team so long? I find the concept of going from Braid to this seemingly crazy-ambitious game to be fascinating.

Braid is a puzzle game unlike any I've ever played. It respected me, its puzzles weren't the trial-and-error type that sort of annoy me, and it made me feel smart/stupid when I figured out later puzzles. I loved every second of it. I don't think the game would even make it into my top ten of all time, but I really enjoyed it, and I really want to know what Jonathan Blow does with a team, a greater ambition, and ample time.

2. The Witcher 3 : I'm torn about putting this game at number 2, but I feel like CD Projekt Red is a team that knows how to make a game that appeals to me. I didn't play the first Witcher game, but The Witcher 2 felt like a game that, more than any other, checked a large number of boxes on my hypothetical list of what makes a good game. The characters were believable, the story was interesting, the story was told in such a way that was appropriate for a video game, the combat was engaging, there wasn't a bunch of hand-holding, etc. I could keep going on, but I'd be hard-pressed to tell you something I saw as a significant flaw in The Witcher 2. If they simply take that template and make it bigger, I'm very interested. I'm also worried a tight story with good/believable characters won't transfer to a world with a size like what they're touting, but I'm still optimistic.

3. Ratchet & Clank : I can't explain my love for Ratchet & Clank. I sort of judge people that still care about Assassin's Creed after all these years (I made it to 3 before I got bored), and I sort of judge people that purchase and care about each year's new Call of Duty. But then I remind myself that I would be mostly ok with a new Ratchet & Clank coming out pretty much every year, and I realize judging people who like their yearly games is unfair. Which is all a super-roundabout way of saying I love Ratchet & Clank.

4. Uncharted 4 : I trust Naughty Dog like I do no other developer to make a game with believable characters and interesting/crazy settings. The gameplay in their games is fine, but everything that isn't the gameplay is about as good as it can be.

5. Persona 5 : I got a Vita last Christmas primarily to play Persona 4. I put off starting it because I knew it would be a hefty time commitment, but I had no idea how much of a commitment it would be. I ended up playing it twice, pretty much back-to-back, and put a hair over 200 hours into it. After playing Final Fantasy 13 and trying to get into a few other JRPGs and hating them, I thought the genre was dead to me.

The game isn't perfect - the gameplay is pretty uninteresting - but I've played very few games where I thought the characters were as fully-realized as they are in this game, and the story is generally pretty good, too. I also really, REALLY appreciate how the gameplay changes so dramatically. You'll spend a couple of hours talking to people and just existing, and then you get to a point where there's this feeling of anxiety because you have to do the dungeon.

All of that is my long-winded way of saying if Persona 5 is similar to Persona 4, I should probably move it even further up my list.

6. Bloodbourne : I doubt I can add anything to the discussion that's gone on with Dark Souls. I haven't played Dark Souls 2 or Demon's Souls, but Dark Souls definitely delivers on the hype. The sense of discovery (both exploring and figuring things out on my own) is something I haven't experienced in a long time, and if Bloodbourne can deliver that same sense of discovery, I'm on board.

7. No Man's Sky : I add this to the list because I'm very hopeful it will be a game where I get to just wander around and find cool stuff. I know people are concerned, asking "what do you do in this game?" I don't particularly care what you do, as long as I get to wander, explore, and find cool stuff.

8. Zelda Wii U : I'm very concerned about this game. I've loved Zelda games for almost as long as I've been playing video games, but I couldn't get through Skyward Sword. The beginning of the game was so slow and pointless and full of some of Nintendo's worst design habits, and then I got to the meat of the game and I couldn't tolerate the motion controls, and I gave up. Then they did A Link Between Worlds, which is a very Zelda-ish game, but avoids a lot of the Nintendo-isms that annoy me so much. So I'm very hopeful they can take some of what they did in A Link Between Worlds, apply it to a 3D game, and also respect me as a player and not treat me like I'm 7. And also make sure this potentially huge open world is interesting and not just some filler nonsense that is only there to be impressive and make everything take longer. No pressure!

9. N++ : I didn't play N+ - it's one of those games I feel like I should have played because it sounds like a game I would enjoy (Super Meat Boy is one of my favorite games of all time). But at this point I don't want to invest in new games on the 360, so a new version of the game coming to the PS4 sounds awesome.

10. Hotline Miami 2 : I really don't know anything about this game, so I include it both because I thought the first game was awesome, and I wanted to get the list to an even ten.

dhoov86

Neo Member
1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
3. Bloodborne
4. Batman: Arkham Knight
5. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
6. The Order: 1886
7. No Man's Sky
8. Amplitude
9. Hyper Light Drifter
10. Tearaway: Unfolded

FFXV Demo tied for first
2. Persona 5
3. Bloodborne
4. Uncharted 4: A Thief's end
5. No Man's Sky,

Caja 117

1. Bloodborne: I have loved every souls game so far, and what i have seen of Bloodborne looks really good.

2.Witcher 3: Withcer 2 was my 2014 sleeper hit, didnt knew I was going to like this game so much, and having witcher 3 been released right after I finished Withcer 2, Is a pleasant gift (wouldve have wanted to Play witcher 1)

3. MGSV One of my favorite franchises of all time There is no much to it

4.Mortal Kombat x: The game looks really good I have ages since last I was interested in Mortal Kombat.

5.Batman AK: Batmobile.

6.Dark Souls 2: I played it on last gen, But i didnt played it a lot, this is my second chance.

7. No man Sky: Just because Im curious of the whole concept.

8.One Piece Pirate warriors 3: One Piece is my favorite anime and I havent played one single One Piece video game ver.

9. Zelda U, I might get a WiiU just because of this game.

10. Uncharted 4

1. Witcher 3: it's the goddamn witcher

2. Uncharted 4: psx demo looked amazing

3. No mans sky: infinite universe to explore snm

4. Star Wars battlefront: battlefield with a Star Wars skin? Suits me.

5. Rime: looks beautiful

ezekial45

Banned
1. Metal Gear Solid V: TPP: I've been a long time fan of the series, and this title looks to be the biggest evolution the series has ever experienced. Not only is this the darkest entry in the series, it is also the most ambitious. It's definitely an exciting time to be a Metal Gear fan.

2. Batman: Arkham Knight: Rocksteady blew me away with the original Batman Arkham game, and with Arkham City taking things further, they certainly have their work cut out for them on AK. From what I've seen so far, Rocksteady have really outdone themselves. The Batmobile looks like it'll be a blast, and having a fully explorable Gotham City is exactly what I wanted in a Batman title.

3. Uncharted 4: To me, U2 is the high point of the series. While U3 did a really respectable job, it never could reach the bar that was placed by its predecessor. U4 however definitely seems like it has a shot. The PSX demo footage really did a great with showing how much ND has matured as a developer, and how much potential a new Uncharted title has on new technology.

4. Bloodborne
5. Mortal Kombat X
6. Just Cause 3
7. DmC: Definitive Edition
8. DMC4: Special Edition
9. No Man's Sky
10. Hotline Miami 2

1. Batman: Arkham Knight: apart from Origins, I've loved the Arkham series so I'm eager to see where it goes next.

2. Hotline Miami 2: the first one was probably my GOTY for last year, so I'm really excited to see how the game evolves.

3. Just Cause 3: I love blowing stuff up.

4. Uncharted 4: None of the Uncharted games have left me down yet, and I'm eager to see what Naughty Dog does with the PS4.

5. The Order 1886: Cool premise and look, hopefully the game is half as interesting.

6. Kirby & The Rainbow Curse: I'm kind of terrible at games, so I love games like Kirby that are now basically designed to be as easy as possible.

7. Star Citizen: Love the premise, can't wait to play it on my Vita.

8. Ori and the Blind Forest: Just like the art style and the trailer.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but those are my big ones.

PooBone

1. Zelda Wii U : Looks amazing and borderline my dream game.

2. Halo 5 : Sequel to my favorite series of all time. 343 has a LOT to prove with this one.

3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain : I trust in Kojima. 'Nuff said.

4. Axiom Verge : The graphics speak to me in such a personal way I don't expect many people to understand. Contra is ingrained in my childhood. It's a part of me and i can beat any level with one life or sing any song from any level at any time. The interviews and previews I've read regarding this game make it sound like it could potentially be a game I master over and over.

5. Resident Evil Re-Remake : A remake of my favorite version of my favorite game in one of my favorite series. I was in before they announced it.

6. Ori and the Blind Forest : Looks gorgeous and I love the Metroidvania formula.

7. Star Fox : Hopefully they return to the Star Fox/Star Fox 64 formula, which was actually fun.

8. King's Quest : King Quest games are the first thing I ever remember playing and I was incapable of succeeding lol. It really looks like the spirit of those games could be contained within this gorgeous, modern presentation.

9. Rime: Fucking beautiful. Reminds me of Ico, one of my prolly top 15 of all time.

10. Uncharted 4 : I liked 2 and 3. They're pretty.

Maxxan

1. Uncharted 4 : Developed by the people who made two of my GOTGs.
2. Persona 5 : Persona 4 Golden was amazing, so I have high hopes for this.
3. No Man's Sky : Interesting to say the least.
4. The Division : Worried about this one, because of AC Unity and The Crew, but the potential is sooo high.
5. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt : Already know this will be great.
6. Bloodborne : Finally beat Dark Souls this year, so looking forward to this.
7. The Legend of Zelda (Wii U)
8. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
9. The Witness
10. Star Wars: Battlefront

Top Bottom