• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Votes: Most Anticipated 2015 Game (voting ends January 1st, 11:59 PM EST)

1. No Man's Sky
2. Halo 5
3. Zelda Wii U
4. Xenoblade X
5. Just Cause 3
6. Mario Maker
7. Star Fox Wii U
8. Splatoon
9. Uncharted 4
10. Rime

Crayolan

1. Splatoon; The game looks really unique and stylish, so I'm looking forward to seeing Nintendo's take on shooters.

2. Legend of Zelda Wii U; It's a Zelda game which looks to be inspired by Zelda 1. Considering I love Zelda 1, I couldn't be more excited.

3. No Man's Sky; Game looks beautiful, though a little overly-ambitious. Hoping it turns out as good as it looks.

4. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D; A remake of my favorite Zelda, of course I'm excited!

5. Xenoblade Chronicles X; I liked Xenoblade, but thought it could've been even better. Hopefully, X is just that.

6. Starfox U; Never played a starfox game, but I'm hoping this turns out good so I can finally jump on in.

7. Bloodborne; The first game which I'm interested in on PS4. Will be paying attention to reviews and such.

Well crap, I only discovered this threads existence a few hours before the deadline. Still, I would like to vote for my most anticipated games, even if the time constraint doesn't allow me enough time to explain my choices thoroughly. Here we go.

1) Halo 5:

Maybe it's cause I'm on a little post Beta high (which I'm loving BTW), but as I look ahead, I can't help but pine for Halo 5. Sure 343 botched MCC (the game which pushed me towards buying a Xbone before a PS4) and Halo 4 failed to hook me the way I was hoping, but that Beta is just so much fun. Also looking foward to the campaign, if only for the return of the Arbiter.

2) Zelda Wii U:

It's Zelda. What else needs to be said? But seriously, Zelda is one of my top three favorite series, and Wind Waker HD was my GOTY 2013 and (along with the 2003 orginal) one of my most cherished gaming experiences period. A Link Between Worlds was also amazing, so the Zelda team had been on a tear lately. I think there is every reason to believe Zelda U to keep that streak going and has the potential to be one of the best games of 2015 and one of the best entries in the series.

3) The Order 1886:

If come February, the Order gets good reviews, I will be purchasing a PS4. I wish I had a better reason that "it looks super pretty," but that is my main interest with this title. As long as there is a solid story and solid gameplay to back up those amazing visuals, I'll be ready to lay down 400 bucks and purchase my first Sony Console.

4) Arkham Knight:

Much like the previous selection, one of the bog drivers of my interest are the visuals. This was probably the first next gen game to make me go "wow." I also really love Arkham Asylum, so I know this will be good fun.

5) Splatoon:

Wait, Nintendo is making a multiplayer shooter with fantastic art design and a unique and original take on the shooter genre? Sign me up.

6) Star Fox:

If this was the proper sequel to Star Fox 64 we've been waiting almost two decades for, this would be much, much higher. But a lot of the messaging and information surrounding this game has me uneasy about what the final product will be. However, it's still a new Star Fox game being lead by Miyamoto, so there is plenty to be optimistic and excited about.

These last four are games I am excited about partially or mostly as atonement for missed opportunities. As in, these games are from series I always wanted to play but for whatever reason didn't (or in the case of Quantum Break, I really wanted to play Alan Wake and just figured I would just jump on Remedy's next thing).

7) Uncharted 4:
8) Quantum Break:
9) Xenoblade X:
10) Witcher 3

Anubis

1. Bloodborne
2. Rime
3. Batman Arkham Knight
4. Uncharted 4
5. Xenoblade Chonicles X
6. The Order 1886
7. The Witcher 3
8. No Man's Sky
9. Axiom Verge
10. The Tomorrow Children

Griss

1. Metal Gear Solid V
2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
3. Bloodborne
4. Persona 5
5. Zelda Wii U
6. Yoshi's Wooly World
7. The Witcher 3
8. Splatoon
9. Just Cause 3
10. Uncharted 4

Hey Shinobi, did you post your list ? :)

Sure did!

Does Corpse Pary: Blood Drive count now? Its not officially announced but they got web domains and everything, its obviously confirmed for 2015. If so I need to edit asap but don't wanna include it if it discounts my entire list. D:

The only thing that invalidates lists is improper formatting. If there's a game that isn't in any way confirmed or scheduled for 2015, it simply won't be counted, the rest of your list will though.

1. Metal Gear Solid V
2. Uncharted 4
3. Zelda Wii U
4. Halo 5
5. Batman Arkham Knight
6. Mortal Kombat X
7. Persona 5
8. Bloodborne
9. Star Fox wii u
10. The Order 1886

Kiro

1. Zelda WiiU
2. Uncharted 4
3. Yoshi Wooly World
4. BloodBorne
5. Rise of the Tomb Raider
6. Majoras Mask
7. Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 2
8. Final Fantasy XV

1. Persona 5 : I love me some SMT/Persona so this one's kind of obvious. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the team does to shake up the gameplay this time around, both in and out of combat. Very excited to see more art and design work as well, these games always have an awesome style to them.

2. Bloodborne : Like many others here, I fell in love with Demon's Souls when I first played it. The combat, fantastic level design, and beautiful art direction were all amazing. I haven't looked at much for this game admittedly, but I know I'm going to love it either way.

3. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition : For all of the shit DMC4 gets, I still really love the game. It's arguably my favorite entry in the series so a more refined version is very welcome. Need more details!

4. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate : My first exposure to the series was 3U and it was incredible. I've been waiting for this game since 4 was first announced and I think I'll be buying a New 3DS just for this. Gotta get that.

5. Batman: Arkham Knight : As a big Batman and comic book fan, I absolutely love these games. I haven't finished Arkham Origins but I know this game will hook me once I start.

6. Xenoblade Chronicles X : Xenoblade was a big surprise to me as I really was not expecting to enjoy it as much as I did. Needless to say, this is a day one purchase for me. Looking forward to dumping dozens of hours as I explore the world.

7. Splatoon : This game has looked so charming ever since it was revealed. I enjoy a good online shooter so this game is right up my alley. I hope it plays as good as it looks.

8. Uncharted 4 : More Uncharted!

9. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD : I don't know anything about this game besides that it's Final Fantasy and some people say it's pretty good.

10. Bravely Second : Love the combat and job system in the first game, so that's good enough for me to get hyped for this one.

1. The Legend Of Zelda Wii U
2. The Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D
3. Xenoblade Chronicles X
4. Bloodborne
5. Star Fox Wii U
6. No Man's Sky
7. Splatoon
8. Rime
9. Resident Evil: Revelations 2
10. Batman Arkham Knight

Sure did!

The only thing that invalidates lists is improper formatting. If there's a game that isn't in any way confirmed or scheduled for 2015, it simply won't be counted, the rest of your list will though.
Alright, thanks!

But you still didn't say if Blood Drive counted tho! D:

Thats alright tho. I added it in as my #2 anywayz. Hope it gets counted, but if it doesn't, then I guess my vote for Kirby and the Rainbow Curse was sacrificed in vain! :p

I won't add stuff like Dangan Ronpa: AE since its in no way offically confirmed. (Tho I'm sure it'll come this year.) Don't want to sacrifice any more votes. I did have a smaller list in the same post detailing my overall most looking forward to games that don't have a official 2015 release date just so it'll be out there.

Can't wait to see the results! Now to finalize my GOTY list...

This is only a hype of the hype list. I´m excited for more, but i feel that those 6 games have me hyped on another level than the rest.

1. The Legend Of Zelda Wii U : It´s Zelda, it has exploration, it has a horse, you can bullet-time jump from you horse.
2. Xenoblade Chronicles : Jrpg - Giant open world - Mechs - Gimme
3. Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain : It´s Metal Gear man, com on
4. Batman: Arkham Knight : I loved the previous Arkham games, and this one looks gorgeous. And Batmobile. Batmobile.
5. The Witcher 3 : The Wild Hunt : It´s going to be massive, it looks great. Need a new gpu.
6. Star Fox : It´s coming back baby. Miyamoto´s on that shit.

Javier

1. Splatoon
2. Mario Maker
3. Zelda Wii U
4. Star Fox Wii U
5. Zelda Majora's Mask 3D
6. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
7. Bravely Second
8. Xenoblade Chronicles X
9. Codename STEAM
10. Yoshi's Wooly World

Amir0x

Banned
1. Bloodborne - Dark Souls and Demon Souls redefined what I thought was possible on consoles anymore from any developers. Games like this just don't get made anymore, unless it's on PC and has a very small budget. From proved me wrong, and created some of the best games of last generation. My expectations for Bloodborne therefore are similarly large.

2. Zelda Wii U - Well I mean, it's Zelda. If it actually makes 2015, it'll immediately go to the top of my anticipation list. I'm a bit incredulous about the size of the world and how much interesting stuff they'll actually pack into it (Twilight Princess world was not half as big and was simply boring as fuck to traverse outside of dungeons), but I can't not have this on my list.

3. Armikrog - Point and click adventure game, by the Neverhood creator. This is like eight dreams rolled into one, and is immediate justification for Kickstarter to exist. Thank you Gods of gaming.

4. No Man's Sky - Open ended game set in a universe so large it would take 500 million years to visit every place even if you visit one planet every second, this is the definition of high concept. So much to do, so much can go wrong. But I love developers who aim high, and unlike many people I know exactly what you're supposed to do in NMS and so my expectations are set precisely at "as long as they actually execute it, we're good."

5. Hyper Light Drifter - They say it's inspired by Zelda, which is already my flavor. But it's god excellent pixel art and fantastic concept. The music is also rad, being made by one of my favorite game composers these days.

6. Just Cause 3 - For a while there it looked like it was set to be destroyed by microtransactions. Then all of that was false and it's back to balls-to-the-wall action and grapple hooks strapped to the sides of rockets. It's the open world game of dreams.

7. Rime - Gorgeous Studio Ghibli/Studio ICO/SalvadorDali etc inspired adventure puzzle game. It's magnificent looking, it's inspired by like everything I love, and they seem to have the right idea about how to approach the concept judging by the interviews. TequilaWorks isn't a surefire hit, but I'm willing to take a chance on this one.

8. Kentucky Route Zero - I've been avoiding playing any aspect as I wait for all the episodes to be out before playing. Apparently, that's set to finish in 2015. Everyone I talk to raves about it, its distinctive American mythology, plot and stark and innovative atmosphere is to die for.

9. Twelve Minutes - This game puts you in a neverending loop of twelve minutes when you find your wife accused of murder, and you must try to solve the mystery within the twelve minutes stuck only in your home. You can do essentially anything and the game will adapt. For example, if you take over the cooking from your wife, she will not just continue the animation she will go and complete a different task. You can sit down at dinner, or not. You can go in your room and search around, or interrogate her. You can do nothing. Every action you take is a chance you might get out of this time loop and figure out what's going on. It's an amazing concept and so far people say it's extremely well executed.

10. Persona 5 - I'm pretty sure this is going to make it this year. So, it's one of my favorite jRPG series and I'm super hyped for it.

HONORABLE:

11. Syberia III - The first two are amongst my all time point and click favorites. They're also some of the only games my fiancee and Mother enjoy. So we sit down together and try to solve the games. They're excellent games themselves, but because of the way they bring my family together they have extra weight.

12. Xenoblade Chronicles X - The first game was good but a bit overrated in my view, but I'm still hugely anticipating this one.

1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain : Ground Zeroes was wonderful, and this looks to be even more so. I'm convinced (even if I'm setting myself up for disappointment) that it's going to be one of the best games ever.

2. Persona 5 : Sequel to my favorite game of all time, why wouldn't I be hyped?

3. Xenoblade Chronicles X : I dig giant robots. And the original Xenoblade was pretty neat.

4. Splatoon : This seems to have pretty much everything I could ask for from a new IP- it looks fun, pretty, and creative.

mr stroke

1.Uncharted 4
2.Witcher 3
3.Final Fantasy XV
4.Star Fox U
5.Mortal Kombat X
6.Star Wars battlefront
7.Batman
8.Rainbow Six siege
9.Metal Gear V
10.Halo 5

mvals

Neo Member
1. Uncharted 4
2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
3. Persona 5
4. Star Wars Battlefront
5. Zelda Wii U
6. Tearaway Unfolded
7. Majora's Mask
8. The Order 1886
9. Rime
10. Rise of the Tomb Raider

1. Star Wars Battlefront 3: love the series if they add online it'll be great
2. Legend of Zelda Wii U : love the art style and gameplay shown so far
3. Batman Arkham Knight : possibly my favorite new series hoping they end the trilogy with a bang
4. Uncharted 4 : gameplay looks improved and fun to play
5. Xenoblade Chronicles X : haven't played the first one but this new one looks awesome
6. No Mans Sky : not quite sure how this game will be but I hope it lives up to the hype
7. Witcher 3 : with dragon age being great I hope this stands next to it as well
8. Bloodbourne: dark souls with guns should be great also looks much faster
9. Metal Gear Solid 5 : didn't love 4 but this looks to be an improvement
10. Star Fox Wii U : one of my favorite games on the 64 bout time they brought it back

1. Zelda Wii U - So fuckin hyped. I've only played one zelda game (windwaker HD). The game just looks like so fresh to me. Its nothing like my favorite games.

2. Bloodborne - Huge souls fan here. So hype was automatic. The atmospjhere of the game is just real good.

3. Uncharted 4: Thiefs End - I have always believed in what ND can put out. This game is looking phenomenal.

4. No Man's Sky - Just different from any other game i've played. I always welcome new experiences.

5. Rime - I like everything i've seen about this game.

1.) Xenoblade X
2.) Uncharted 4
3.) Until Dawn
4.) Rise of Tomb Raider
5.) Witcher 3
6.) Final Fantasy Type 0
7.) Zelda Wii U
8.) Batman Arkham Knight
9.) The Order 1886
10.) Metal Gear Solid V

casiopao

1. Xenoblade Chronicle X
2. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
3. Story of Seasons 3DS
4. Splatoon
5. Kirby Rainbow Curse
6. Codenamed: S.T.E.A.M
7. Yoshi Wooly World

1. Bloodborne : I can hardly express how excited I am for this game. I am utterly captivated by any trailer that I see of it. Bloodborne's world is so imaginative looking and the sense of its atmosphere is almost crushing to me (in a good way). The gameplay looks so downright brutal and fast-paced, and has enough of a difference from Dark Souls to make it seem new to me; and the bosses that I've seen just look incredible. Now, I just gotta find a way to get a PS4 by March...

2. Batman: Arkham Knight : Arkham Asylum and Arkham City were such awesome games, and I enjoyed the heck out of them. Arkham Knight blew me away when I saw its first trailer. Its world and what you can do in it with the Batmobile looks like a blast and I can't wait to play it.

3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain : What I've seen of MGS5 and it's new, open world has just stunned me. I can't get over everything that you can do in the game! (I'm such a methodical player, how will I ever get anything done?!) I was such a huge MGS fan years ago around the release of MGS4, so I can't wait to get back into the series again.

4. No Man's Sky : This game looks almost too good to be true (otherwise it'd be higher on my list). A game where you can go anywhere in the galaxy and explore any planet?? Sign me up, please.

5. The Legend of Zelda (Wii U) : The most recent gameplay of this game that was shown made my jaw drop. Just thinking of all of the possibilities that Nintendo could include in the game makes me smile. I absolutely cannot wait to play an open-world Zelda game.

6. Tekken 7 : Although I would've liked to have seen some new character models for the old characters in T7 instead of the TTT2 ones, I'm still really excited that it's coming out this year (sadly not on consoles or anything, but hopefully it'll come out in some arcades in NA). The gameplay looks as fun as ever, the new characters look (mostly) great, and the updated graphics and lighting from UE4 look fantastic. The 3D fighter genre is just about my favorite game genre ever, so I can't wait to play the first truly next-gen one!

7. Xenoblade Chronicles X : I never got to play Xenoblade on the Wii, so I'm really excited to try this. The sense of scale in the world, the huge monsters and the cool looking mechs that you can pilot all look awesome.

8. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt : I can't get over how graphically amazing this game looks, it's like mind-blowing. I've never played much of a game in the Witcher series, but I can't wait to change that fact with this game.

9. Mortal Kombat X : MK9 was a ton of fun, and it had such a great story mode for a fighting game, so I'm eager to play its sequel. The 3 different variations for each character in MKX is such a cool, unique new feature, and the stages look so damn good!

10. Splatoon : This game just looks like such a fun, new take on a multiplayer shooter! It has such a charming visual design, and the ink mechanics are so unique. I'm also really interested in the awesome looking single-player mode.

1. The Witcher 3 : I've been waiting since May 21st, 2011 for this.
2. Metal Gear Solid V : I'm a huge Metal Gear fan, will play Ground Zeroes before release.
3. Batman Arkham Knight : I've loved the series and can't wait to see Rocksteady's finale.
4. Bloodborne : One of the reasons I initially bought a PS4.
5. Majoras Mask 3D : Never played the original, can't wait to see what all the fuss is about!
6. Splatoon
7. Final Fantasy Type 0
8. Rime
9. Zelda Wii U
10. Persona 5

DirtyLarry

1. Silent Hills:
    It is Silent Hills. One of my favorite survival horror titles ever. I want them to go back to what made 1 and 2 so damn scary. That is not what you did see, but what you did not.
  2. Uncharted 4:
    Its Uncharted. One of my favorite series on the consoles. Not much else to say.
    [*]Star Wars: Battlefront:
    Star wars with Battlefield gameplay? Count me in.
    [*]The Order 1866:
    I love the visual style. Also love 3rd person shooters. Hoping it all combines for a memorable experience.
    [*]The Division:
    If they can deliver even half of what they promise, will be impressed.
    [*]Project Cars:
    Looks fantastic.
    [*]The Legend Of Zelda (WiiU)
    New Zelda. Self Explanatory.
    [*]Bloodborne:
    Never played a Souls game. This is the one I plan on playing.
    [*]Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain:
    I am hit or miss with MGS games. I know that is frowned upon, but it is the truth. I did however enjoy Guns Of The Patriot. So think I might like this. I am also very intrigued by the MP. It looks slow, methodical, and tactical. Looking for something to fill that SOCOM void. This could be it.
    [*]No Mans Sky:
    Loved Joe Danger. Love the fact it is such a small team. Hope it works out for them. The whole premise sounds too good to be true.

CoCo_CoCo

Banned
1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

2. Quantum Break

3. Rainbow Six: Siege

4. Splatoon

I'm a huge Halo fan and Guardians isn't on my list, because 343 likes to kick the competitive community when it's down by returning Sprint and abilities. I anticipate it will fail harder than even H4.

SegaShack

1. Starfox : I just love arcade action style games and hope for a return to form for Mr. Fox, he has been dearly missed.

2. Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D : A really great game that I've always loved one of Nintendo's most unique titles, happy to see it get the golden treatment as OOT 3D did.

3. Mario Maker : When Nintendo announced this, my first thought was that they were just doing what level editors online have done for many years. Boy was I wrong. This looks insane, every single object interacts with each other and there are variants of each object as well. Add in secrets, other games, and easter eggs and it looks to be a throwback to the Gameboy Camera days.

4. Uncharted 4 : I've always loved this series, inredibly well done action adventure games that make you feel like you are in an Indiana Jones film.

5. Phantom Dust : Never played the original but it always looked like a really fun, well done, and unique game.

6. Kirby Rainbow Curse : I loved Canvas Curse and this sequel will hopefully live up to that great game.

7. 90s Arcade Racer : I love Daytona USA. Visually this game looks amazing, but we have yet to see how it plays or controls. I am somewhat skeptical but remain optimistic.

8. Project Cars : I have a Force Feedback Wheel now, so am looking forward to using it with another next gen racing game.

9. No Man's Sky : This game just looks insane. I still am not sure where the gameplay is at, but just in terms of visuals and scope it looks promising.

10. Zelda Wii U : Zelda used to be my favorite series until the massive let down that was Twilight Princess. I learned the hard way not to get too hyped for these games. Skyward Sword was also a joke, but Link Between Worlds was incredible. Hope this one can recapture the series' 3D greatness like ALBW did for 2D Zelda.

Polls are closed!! Thanks for voting everyone.

Look for the results within the next week! It's pretty damn close :)

Verder

1. Persona 5.
2. The new
Sonic
. We all know its coming
3. The Witcher 3
4. Halo 5

edit- damn I just realized Im late

BY2K

Membero Americo
Here's my prediction of the Top 10 (in no particular order):

The Legend of Zelda Wii U
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Bloodborne
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Persona 5
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Batman: Arkham Knight
Splatoon
No Man's Sky
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Just imagine the hype for No Mans Sky if anyone actually knew what it is we DO in the universe. The possibilities .....

It does look really close though after skimming through the pages and doing some tallies through the first 10 pages and random other pages. Zelda U may get the #1 spot, but it seems pretty inconsistent overall. Some pages it'll have 90 points, others 40. Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne are likely the other 2 for the Top 3 as they both seem to have a consistent 50-60 points or more each page. No Mans Sky is putting up a good show though, with some good numbers from what I can see, 40's and 60's for most pages. So good for Hello Games. The game is going to be releasing in the holiday season most likely so sales should be quite high. Especially if they have good showings at E3 / Gamescom and good marketing leading into release. Should be an interesting year to see how Sony markets its exclusive software like Rime and NMS and The Tomorrow Children and those types of titles.

Can't wait for the results!

1. Bloodborne:
It looks like what DSII was supposed to be. A real jump forward for the series instead of rehashing the same thing with hardly any real changes. This is the game I bought PS4 for.

2. Witcher 3:
I still haven't played the earlier series for more than a few hours, but third time's the charm, right?

3. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Another reason to get a PS4. I enjoyed UC3 but haven't played the earlier games.

4. Just Cause 3
JC2 was tons of fun and I should try to get back to it before JC3 releases.

5. Pillars of Eternity
This could scratch my BG3 itch.

6. Quantum Break
Can't wait to see what Remedy has come up with QB. This with TR might be enough to convince me to buy an Xbone if the deals are good.

7. Rise of the Tomb Raider
I enjoyed the reboot, but I also liked the previous games. Hopefully this title can combine the best of both worlds.

8. MGSV: TPP
I might have bought it on PS4, but since it's coming to PC, I'm for sure picking it up. I've tried to get into the MGS world and have several games but have never had enough interest to invest time in them.

9. Tom Clancy's The Division
It looked great, but I fear it might be yet another Ubisoft open world failure.

10. The Order: 1886
Looks great, but I wish it was on PC, with proper 21:9 support. I'm expecting it to be the Ryse of PS4.

Assorted titles I couldn't put on the list:

Unreal Tournament:
Has no release date, but I spent thousands of hours in UT3 MP, so obviously I hope this will pan out a success. Maybe we could get a proper DM this year. What I'm really looking forward to is VCTF.

GTA V PC:
Honestly this should've been out years ago, but hopefully the revamps are worth it.

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell:
I still haven't finished SR3 or IV, but I really do enjoyed both games.

DS II: Scholar of the First Sin:
The multiplayer improvements and some story improvements sound nice, but apparently it's not going to improve the PC graphics noticeably, just bring them to consoles. I'm probably busy playing Bloodborne instead.

Deus Ex: Universe
They already showed the engine, but no title release yet, so not likely to release in 2015, but definitely one of my most anticipated sequels.

Torment: Tides of Numenera:
I never played Planescape: Torment, but I'm hoping this will continue the success of kickstarter cRPG games. Given it's slated for Q4 I doubt it'll actually see the light of day in 2015.

TheTrain

1. Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void. Protoss, finally!
2. Homeworld Remaster
3. Elite: Dangerous - EVA Exp [Planet Landing u know, pure epicness incoming]
4. The Witcher 3
5. Pillars of Eternity
6: Might & Magic Heroes VII. M&M developed with the community. Holy shit, I'm in.
7. Grey Goo. Yes EA, I want a new C&C. And GG it seems to be promising as hell.
8. Overwatch, at least the beta.
9. MGS V

Got bored today at work so did some counting of my own. If my calculations are right it really is EXTREMELY close at the top. Just a few mistakes here or there could change the overall spots completely. Or if votes are not counted for improper formatting or whatever.

Game4life

Banned
Got bored today at work so did some counting of my own. If my calculations are right it really is EXTREMELY close at the top. Just a few mistakes here or there could change the overall spots completely. Or if votes are not counted for improper formatting or whatever.

The top fight I am assuming is between MGS, Zelda, Bloodborne and Uncharted?

AegisScott

Neo Member
1. Persona 5
2. Bloodborne
3. Zelda U
4. Cosmic Star Heroine
5. Dragon Fin Soup
6. Rime
7. Hyper Light Drifter
8. No Mans Sky
9. Project Phoenix
10. Heart Forth Alicia