• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

D-X

U K Narayan said:
motoko2hires1.jpg

This is the best Motoko cosplay I've ever seen.

Naked...yet not

Pimpbaa

poppin fresh said:

For shit sakes, they put even less effort in to their costumes than the US cosplayers. The FF7 cosplay picture is the most pathetic I've ever seen and Link? A broken piece of plywood for a shield?!

Hyjinx

Ronok said:

Dude, this one is friggin awesome. Can't believe no one commented on this one. Does this person have a website? I'm not into doing cosplay but I could be a god dressed up as Kain for Halloween.

god i hate that neogaf is annoying when quoting posts with pictures. you got to scroll past all that shit again. anyway great stuff

Vlad

muttyeah416 said:
god i hate that neogaf is annoying when quoting posts with pictures. you got to scroll past all that shit again. anyway great stuff

Yeah, it's even worse when it's five pages of pictures quoted for a four word reply...

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Okay, let's get back on track. Here's a bunch of shots I took at TGS last year. The originals are 2256x1496, if anyone wants hi-res versions for some horrible, horrible reason. (Sorry about the table breakage...I'll delete/resize further if it really bothers anyone.)

pict02540rz.jpg

pict02553ai.jpg

I find the fact that it's Gouki taking their picture to be rather funny.
pict02570oe.jpg

pict02589tj.jpg

pict02603yg.jpg

pict02628km.jpg

pict02786iz.jpg

I'm not even sure who this is supposed to be, but I was impressed by the fact...
pict02596ty.jpg

...that she was walking around in these things.
pict02678hv.jpg

pict02641ze.jpg

pict02652mi.jpg

Creepy.
pict02691rx.jpg

pict02716fv.jpg

pict02747bh.jpg

Gaijin intruder! Go to infrared!
pict02766ad.jpg

pict02774sw.jpg

pict02808or.jpg

pict02818pa.jpg

pict02839yp.jpg

pict02860eo.jpg

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
The two Dantes seen earlier in the thread pose...
pict02978nm.jpg

...and then exchange business cards.
pict02908lj.jpg

pict02918hz.jpg

pict02942vy.jpg

pict02952if.jpg

My favorite group at the show.
pict02966wc.jpg

Cloud formation.
pict02992ws.jpg

Another angle on that girl from earlier. Note the lack of nipple slip.
pict03028cm.jpg

Just to give you an idea of how strange the breezeway at TGS is, here's a shot of the people taking the pictures. Each cosplayer stakes out an area, and people who want to take their pictures line up in front of them. Mini photo shoots ensue, with the cosplayers posing various ways, taking direction from the photographers, the whole shebang. Some of them get really into it.
pict03067lb.jpg

This weirdo even brought his own bounce screen.
pict03012iz.jpg

PS3 AM ASM! ASM AM PS3!

cosplay58.jpg

PeniS3!

abgirl237ix.jpg

POKE POKE POKE BEE STING!

5673727po.jpg

You are lucky my webhost is being a douchebag and I cannot post my lecherous doodles! :(

pict02992ws.jpg

GACKTSTRAVAGANZA!

Oh pish posh!

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Pimpbaa said:
For shit sakes, they put even less effort in to their costumes than the US cosplayers. The FF7 cosplay picture is the most pathetic I've ever seen and Link? A broken piece of plywood for a shield?!
ummm, perhaps you haven't played OOT as child Link where he uses the deku shield? That shield is actually pretty damn good.

Pimpbaa

Scrow said:
ummm, perhaps you haven't played OOT as child Link where he uses the deku shield? That shield is actually pretty damn good.

The deku shield looks like a piece of tree stump with a red symbol ingraved in it, not a piece of plywood with the symbol spray painted on.

Crocodile

Pimpbaa said:
The deku shield looks like a piece of tree stump with a red symbol ingraved in it, not a piece of plywood with the symbol spray painted on.

Dude cut him some slack. For a costume that was probably made in 5 minutes, he did a pretty good job. Much better than some of the other cosplayers in this topic (*Cough* Fat Tifas *Cough* Black Face Barretts *Cough*)

Crocodile said:
Dude cut him some slack. For a costume that was probably made in 5 minutes, he did a pretty good job. Much better than some of the other cosplayers in this topic (*Cough* Fat Tifas *Cough* Black Face Barretts *Cough*)

It was a SHE

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Gahiggidy said:
What's that from? I don't recognize it.
even though i'm pretty sure you know exactly what characters they're dressed up as and you're just playing dumb, I'm going on the safe side... it's Kameo and Joanna Dark.

Pimpbaa

Crocodile said:

That's the problem, it looked like it was made in 5 minutes. Whereas some of those Japanese cosplayers have costumes that look like a lot of effort and time was put into it.

Pimpbaa said:
That's the problem, it looked like it was made in 5 minutes. Whereas some of those Japanese cosplayers have costumes that look like a lot of effort and time was put into it.

I think the word you are also looking for is money.

jGuru

Forza's and psycho_snakes official soccer ball-washer
This thread FTW:D

Man they have some well done costumes. I don't do cosplay, but if I know someone who can do costumes like these I'll definitely do some.

BDGAME

This weekend has a event named Kodama DF herer in Brasilia, Brazil.

I was cosplaed of Mario and take more than 140 pictures of this event.

Since this is a game forum, I will put only pictures of game's cosplay, enjoy: :D

Kodama-2006_010.jpg

Kodama-2006_011.jpg

Kodama-2006_017.jpg

Kodama-2006_032.jpg

Kodama-2006_034.jpg

Kodama-2006_039.jpg

Kodama-2006_051.jpg

Kodama-2006_052.jpg

Kodama-2006_055.jpg

Kodama-2006_061.jpg

Kodama-2006_075.jpg

Kodama-2006_141.jpg

Kodama-2006_143.jpg

Kodama-2006_148.jpg

Kodama-2006_156.jpg

Kodama-2006_160.jpg

Kodama-2006_168.jpg

Kodama-2006_197.jpg

Kodama-2006_201.jpg

MattKeil said:
Okay, let's get back on track. Here's a bunch of shots I took at TGS last year. The originals are 2256x1496, if anyone wants hi-res versions for some horrible, horrible reason. (Sorry about the table breakage...I'll delete/resize further if it really bothers anyone.)

Kodama-2006_201.jpg
AWESOME!

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
MidgarBlowedUp said:
I don't know how I missed her holding it, I guess her boobs were taking up so much space under there I though the phone must be in there too.

Anyway, here are a few pirates.
harlock.JPG

]

That's Captain Harlock.

Crocodile

Kodama-2006_052.jpg

Non-Black Face Barret for FTW. I mean he doesn't exactly fit the part but at least he looks good and isn't an embarassment to the human race like those other Barrets in the thread were.

Top Bottom