• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

BcKsrv7CYAAHPvg.jpg:large

bjork

10938596993_7bddce835e_c.jpg

She's super cute, the Lucca is also adorable as can be.

DTJAAAAM is pretty much the king of finding a great bit of everything at these shows.

Jackano

A little crazy you post her now on GAF (well, last week) because I discovered her Daenerys cosplay a couple months ago and I was just sending her page again to a friend just this week (but hadn't checked this thread on GAF since).
Anyway, she did some blog post about the cosplay and makeup, I think it's cool to give some credits (and her nickname is Jellyfish Soup): http://jfsoup.blogspot.fr/2013/07/daenerys-cosplay-pattern-and-makeup.html

This thread missed the Toronto (I believe?) ALBW event with Li Kovacs / Pikmin Link (she actually is in the process of denying her historical nickname for her real name):
Speaking of ALBW, Hilda is very popular among Zelda cosplayers, and some have already done pretty good costumes (Li Kovacs is also in the process of doing Hilda):
Verinha-Chan on deviantart:
Laah-Michelle on deviantart too who pretty much does any princesses versions from the Zelda franchise and nothing else:
For my part, I dioscovered through a cosplayer friend SyrupCookie who is from the Netherlands iirc, I like her version of Link:
For the double cutiness:
And finally discovered more of MolecularAgatha's work, you most likely already seen her steampunk version of Link, and know what she have the good idea to be both super cute and a fan of Majora's Mask:
Countless more on my pinterest account if you like Zelda :) Or Google the nicknames if you want more their official pages are all easily findable and all on deviantart or facebook.

Alric

Cool-as-heck cosplay, but my eyes literally water looking at those pics -- the contacts look very painful. Eek!

Cool-as-heck cosplay, but my eyes literally water looking at those pics -- the contacts look very painful. Eek!

Especially when she is wearing Black Sclera contacts and put smaller yellow contacts on top of those. She was nearly blind. Also, you can see my raptor across the video at like the 4:31 minute mark, lol.

Countless more on my pinterest account if you like Zelda :) Or Google the nicknames if you want more their official pages are all easily findable and all on deviantart or facebook.

Hmm...that reminds me, I did some Link cosplay a few years ago. The pictures aren't very good, though. I've wanted to take new ones in my forest-like backyard where I'm living now, but I lost the boots. :(

If it wasn't for that, I'd take a bunch of new ones. I also have really long hair now, so I wouldn't need that silly wig anymore. Hah.

I guess I could always just photograph above the knees, though...hmm...

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
Some of these costumes are so impressive, they rival film quality (and arguably surpass some films). I wish I had the talent to create something awesome.

A little crazy you post her now on GAF (well, last week) because I discovered her Daenerys cosplay a couple months ago and I was just sending her page again to a friend just this week (but hadn't checked this thread on GAF since).
Anyway, she did some blog post about the cosplay and makeup, I think it's cool to give some credits (and her nickname is Jellyfish Soup): http://jfsoup.blogspot.fr/2013/07/daenerys-cosplay-pattern-and-makeup.html

After watching her video, I have no idea how anyone at the convention thought she looked like the real deal. Her eyebrows are totally still when she talks. Cosplay fail! =)

DTJAAAAM

Did anyone go to Anime Los Angeles? I went as strider hiryu!

Good times...

Yep, had a blast. It's definitely one of my favorite smaller hotel conventions. Really wish I didn't have to work so I could have been there sooner than Friday evening. That and some camera gear issues I experienced were my only real gripes.

Here's one of you in the white variant:

MLmypkP.jpg

Yep, had a blast. It's definitely one of my favorite smaller hotel conventions. Really wish I didn't have to work so I could have been there sooner than Friday evening. That and some camera gear issues I experienced were my only real gripes.

Here's one of you in the white variant:

MLmypkP.jpg

Awesome! Thank you for the post!

Top Bottom