• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Platy

nAfVAHB.jpg

making of

Gvaz

Banned
Nigiri has good cosplay and all that, but her putting her tits front and center on almost every shot of herself bugs me. It's not that I don't like them, they're nice and all but it kind of makes me weirded out and frankly a bit uncomfortable how she doesn't seem to mind.

Nigiri has good cosplay and all that, but her putting her tits front and center on almost every shot of herself bugs me. It's not that I don't like them, they're nice and all but it kind of makes me weirded out and frankly a bit uncomfortable how she doesn't seem to mind.

This was probably the least revealing outfit I have ever seen on her and people still complain. Go figure.

RoyalFool

Banned

She seems pretty cool - I was expecting her to be faking the whole 'nerd chick' thing as a means to get semi-famous before moving on up the fame ladder and never looking back as us nerds (aka 'doing a Munn'). But judging by how she treats her fans and how they respect her back I think she's probably the real deal - so good on her.

Dacon

Banned

Why should she mind? She has a nice body and likes showing it off and has used it to her advantage. I'm not a fan of hers but hey, she got hers and I'm A-OK with her doing whatever the fuck she wants.

Platy

Look up,Nigiri is not Navi

ElRenoRaven

This was probably the least revealing outfit I have ever seen on her and people still complain. Go figure.

Yup. Who cares if she wants to show off what she has or not. I just don't get why some people get so pissed because she chooses to show off her assets if you will. It's her body and her choice. I also do agree it's like damn she's almost completely covered there and people are still complaining.

On the subject of her Link. I think she did a good job too. I'm not the type to cosplay but even if I was I could never do anything remotely on the level her and a lot of the others do.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Yup. Who cares if she wants to show off what she has or not. I just don't get why some people get so pissed because she chooses to show off her assets if you will. It's her body and her choice. I also do agree it's like damn she's almost completely covered there and people are still complaining.

On the subject of her Link. I think she did a good job too. I'm not the type to cosplay but even if I was I could never do anything remotely on the level her and a lot of the others do.

It's a shot in the dark here, but I think the issue he's trying to bring up is that we hear all those stories of creepers and whatnot and girls complaining about getting TOO much attention and then there's others like Jessica who seem loves it. I don't think the LInk outfit has anything to do with this.

ElRenoRaven

It's a shot in the dark here, but I think the issue he's trying to bring up is that we hear all those stories of creepers and whatnot and girls complaining about getting TOO much attention and then there's others like Jessica who seem loves it. I don't think the LInk outfit has anything to do with this.

Maybe so. Man it's so hard to explain my thoughts on this. Basically I feel that everyone has a right to flaunt it or not. At the same time everyone should have the respect for each other enough to realize that maybe while Jessica likes to flaunt it, maybe another Cosplayer may not like to flaunt it. Both though still deserve respect. That said people shouldn't be creeping anyway. That's well creepy. Treat them like a human being. Grr. I just feel like I can't make my point.

Anyway both can co-exist. People just need to quit trying to group everyone into one large group that you have to treat all the same way. If one likes to flaunt it then good for them. If one doesn't then also good for them.

Huh...are you confused on who is who there?

Yeah, I mean, in a way...she's got the boobs and she can't exactly hide them, even in this case which shows zero cleavage. I personally don't see the fascination with her, as she's a decent looking girl with an above average rack. With that said (I know I'm in the minority with that previous statement), it's fun to see the character's she dresses up as...this Link I found particularly good, as I really got a kick out of the Rikku she played as a while back. It was amazingly spot on.

Platy

Interesting cosplay work .... but what happened to her eyebrows ? o_O

And talking about women cosplaying things ...

rrWxsJB.jpg

a8CVZU0.jpg

rCL34I3.jpg

9v8gwDo.jpg

M9JlKm9.jpg

jnhUB3K.jpg

U8sVGaP.jpg

5lt88KV.jpg

Gwwd9BZ.jpg

MgWvSJA.jpg

Needs more beard

As a cosplayer myself and because some of also like to dress up and meet likeminded people. I want to show off something else for a change.

We in Belgium have 2 big cosplay communities who do activities. A dutch and a french group. This weekend our community came together and we went...

Sadly I could not make it because of work, so here's one of my cosplay's to show off.

cYMGJuJ.jpg
Nice, always glad to see other Sora cosplayers like myself.
magfest SOR group
tumblr_myw0rz7zt81qfqjivo1_500.jpg

From here
I was at MAGFest and did not see it.

If I can decide where to upload stuff, I might upload some of my cosplays since I do an amazing Sora/Ragna/etc. I'll be at Katsucon for those attending...watch for me in 12 different cosplays.

Top Bottom