• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

JDSN

Banned
Burai said:
Randomly thrown up at Cardboard Box Zaku link:

satchel.jpg

Om nom nom. Also: Nom.
Fucking hell..

G-Fex

Thai said:
any good bayonetta cosplays around? I would have thought for sure that she'd be a popular option.

there's a few i've seen.

2455714.jpg

2288761.jpg

Personally I'm hoping Inglattera does Bayonetta soon. She's one of my favorites and she does a good Gloria.

1911515.jpg

G-Fex

Tons of pics incoming. You asked for MOAR you got it.

The cammy chick Ikuy hasn't done cammy in a while, this was the last one I saw her do, she knows well to show off her assets I suppose.

2407955.jpg

2407932.jpg

Moar Bayonetta

2528148.jpg

2460132.jpg

New challenger to cammy/capcom cosplay.

2512071.jpg

2512070.jpg

2135313.jpg

2141719.jpg

misc, I really love MK cosplay done right especially the ninja girls.

2391707.jpg

2390497.jpg

2478437.jpg

I know you guys love your underboobs, and I love Yoko cosplay a LOT.

2473613.jpg

2418650.jpg

2418530.jpg

2394848.jpg

This one's my favorite though she's so cute.
2482292.jpg

2505994.jpg

2484191.jpg

_dementia said:
Most of them are paid professionals.

I wish I were joking.

I have to disagree since I know plenty that just do it for fun (although I am sure they would not mind getting paid). You just need to differentiate between people wearing costumes at conventions for fun and those that are just booth babes. Of course my view may be skewed since my fiance cosplays and I know a lot of the people in the community (a large portion that are female) through her.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Burai said:
Randomly thrown up at Cardboard Box Zaku link:

satchel.jpg

Om nom nom. Also: Nom.

Can I join the nom-ing? There seems to be plenty to go around....

Om nom nom nom nom...

kuYuri

G-Fex said:
Tons of pics incoming. You asked for MOAR you got it.

The cammy chick Ikuy hasn't done cammy in a while, this was the last one I saw her do, she knows well to show off her assets I suppose.

2407955.jpg

2407932.jpg

:)~~~~

Dat ass.

A bit of shameless plug, but...

europoster.jpg

noelcover1.jpg

hot girl so whatever. :)

I have heard from a reliable source that there is absolutely nothing else that she's wearing under that t-shirt. o_O

I have a question: how can Japanese cosplayers spend hundreds of dollars for costumes, etc.? Parent's money? Singles' lifestyle? I know that some costumes can be made cheaply, but some of them require lots of money. I'm lost in how exactly are they having that amount to throw away for fake clothes. Same applies to people spending 10k yen on figurines.

Can anyone help me here?

derFeef

Castor Krieg said:
I have a question: how can Japanese cosplayers spend hundreds of dollars for costumes, etc.? Parent's money? Singles' lifestyle? I know that some costumes can be made cheaply, but some of them require lots of money. I'm lost in how exactly are they having that amount to throw away for fake clothes. Same applies to people spending 10k yen on figurines.

Can anyone help me here?
You don´t spend money for your hobby? Everyone has it´s own priorities I think.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Castor Krieg said:

Can anyone help me here?
How many movies have you seen? Videogames you bought? Tickets for concerts? Drinks for girls? Gas money to go places other than for needs?

Platy

I love how the poison cosplayer has insanely visible armhair in that pic xD

Also .. the yoko underboob one needs to wait a little more after augment surgery before she can take the suportive bra out =P

Strider2K99 said:
Are those pics for advertisements or something?

Yeah, actually they are. They're studio photos for Blazblue merchandise. I'm just happy that some hot girl is wearing a shirt with my artwork on it, and also cosplaying next to my poster (hence the shameless plug bit). If you look carefully on the poster, the second logo says "radiantdreamer" :D

She looks like she actually knows how to kick ass!

Damn some of these cosplayers are hot... keep em comin'!!

Castor Krieg said:

Can anyone help me here?

It is just part of the hobby and something you are willing to do if you are really into it. Personally I have multiple costumes worth thousands of dollars each. It is not like I enjoy throwing money around, but when you are looking to make something accurate you end up spending a ton of time and money.

4390342801_36f80842ea.jpg

3766232461_39cd0ed1f5.jpg

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Coincidence. I was just reading an article about Loli/Cosplay in the recent issue of Gothic Beauty before seeing this thread on the first page here.

G-Fex

Darkmakaimura said:
Coincidence. I was just reading an article about Loli/Cosplay in the recent issue of Gothic Beauty before seeing this thread on the first page here.

Where can I get an issue?

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
G-Fex said:
Where can I get an issue?
I used to have a subscription. I got the recent issue at Barnes and Nobles.

This is the cover of the recent issue that has the article:

167ukhl.jpg

They've also had other issues talking about cosplay/loli/visual kei as well.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
radiantdreamer said:
A bit of shameless plug, but...

europoster.jpg

noelcover1.jpg

hot girl so whatever. :)

I have heard from a reliable source that there is absolutely nothing else that she's wearing under that t-shirt. o_O

OMG. I love Noel Vermillion.

I need a pic of this girl holding my BlazBlue TE stick x.x

Top Bottom