• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

DTJAAAAM

You want cosplay pictures, eh? I wouldn't say that the majority of them are as nice as the ones posted already, but I do take quite a few cosplayers while traveling to various conventions. Hell, that's usually why I go to these things! A few of my favorites are:

040.jpg
248.jpg

211.jpg
212.jpg

226.jpg

The rest can be seen in these other galleries from this year, and believe me, there's a whole bunch!

Emerald City ComiCon
PAX East
Sakura-Con Part 1
Sakura-Con Part 2

G-Fex

That's a really cool starcraft one, and power rangers and predator!

Good good stuff.

The Nariko reminded me.

2523228.jpg

2515248.jpg

same girl I posted earlier as Chun-li

Edit: Same girl as the pic above!

G-Fex said:
awesome, thank you dark, I'll check it out asap.

Here's some fun stuff.

2345008.jpg

2345438.jpg

:lol

SO RAD!! They're a cute couple!

And that Nariko looks REALLY GOOD!

I like this thread - it's got a good variety of humor, sex, and damn good cosplay!

radiantdreamer said:
A bit of shameless plug, but...

europoster.jpg

noelcover1.jpg

hot girl so whatever. :)

I have heard from a reliable source that there is absolutely nothing else that she's wearing under that t-shirt. o_O

Holy shit.

where can I get that poster?

Speculator

BioWare Austin
G-Fex said:
awesome, thank you dark, I'll check it out asap.

Here's some fun stuff.

:lol

Ah Twinzik! Yeah they're great folks, have met them a couple times here and they do great skits as well

Ehhhh might as well:

My group as pokemon trainers (almost had them all...):
7919_129072973554_501078554_2404280.jpg

My girlfriend's brother as Phoenix Wright's Godot (he was also Koga):
n667168837_1110365_8436.jpg

G-Fex

radiantdreamer said:
while those girls aren't particularly pretty or anything, it's always nice to see girls in bikinis.

I think they're all very cute.

I want to pinch their cheeks.

yes both cheeks

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I can't believe she's 19...

DNF

I did not take this pictures by myself, just found them on the web, i hope it is ok to post them.
These are some of my video-game related favourite cosplay-pics.

Darkstalkers - Felicia /// Guilty Gear - Jam Kuradoberi

Marvel - Hulk /// Nintendo - Rosalina

Soul Calibur - Tira

Transformers - BumbleBee, Starscream

lunlunqq

WOW....

stop posting those great western cosplays... you guys are ruin my image of the world where good western cosplay does not exist...

those bikini girls need to have a LOT of boob jobs done before they can cosplay DoA properly...

P3 <3 Yukari san <3 <3 <3

That Lady cosplay look scare real compared to the in-game model...

nodle

radiantdreamer said:
A bit of shameless plug, but...

europoster.jpg

noelcover1.jpg

hot girl so whatever. :)

I have heard from a reliable source that there is absolutely nothing else that she's wearing under that t-shirt. o_O

What is this girl's name is there any more of her?

mollipen

Kandrick said:
Is it really a trap though ? Because he/she is a fine Shana :lol

She came up in the trap gallery on Sankaku today, and a lot of people were saying that she's been mistaken as such when she is indeed a born-and-bred she.

selig

Banned
Ledsen said:
Holy christ who is that :O

edit: Might be jailbait, but so hard to tell with japanese girls :/

would you dick fall off if she´s got the wrong age? seriously, hot is hot. And yeah, that girl is hot :D

JavaMava

My girlfriend is into cosplay. I didn't go with her to Anime North last year, but she convinced me to go to the Toronto Zombie Walk in zombie make up. It was a ton of fun so I've agreed to go to Anime North with her this year.... in cosplay. I was going to try and go as the sniper from TF2, but I don't have the right build so I'm going to go as Francis from L4D.

I might post pictures.

Top Bottom