• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New achievements appear for Forza Horizon - new DLC expansion?

Klocker

woops posted this in the other thread intended for here...

love how you can now simply open the 1000 club menu form anywhere on map and change cars from garage or buy a car to use. :)

also I dropped the $5 on the fast travel and it is well worth it. :)

Shaneus

Stupid question: You don't have the in-game volume turned right down, do you? And I can't remember if there was a radio station option that was just "off", but it wouldn't be that either, would it?

Klocker

Stupid question: You don't have the in-game volume turned right down, do you? And I can't remember if there was a radio station option that was just "off", but it wouldn't be that either, would it?

there is a "radio volume" in options yes, he should check that, also Mascot, do you have music in the garage because that is on even if radio is turned low

oh and not to sound stupid but have you toggled the d pad to the right a few times? Mine sticks and seems to take several hits to change station from off :)

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I still want to know how to unlock the final barn find. I have the other eight, and everything else done in single player save for the new medal challenges.

Mascot

there is a "radio volume" in options yes, he should check that, also Mascot, do you have music in the garage because that is on even if radio is turned low

oh and not to sound stupid but have you toggled the d pad to the right a few times? Mine sticks and seems to take several hits to change station from off :)

Yeah, checked all that and also what Shaneus suggested. Thanks guys.
I wonder if it's because my copy won't install? Having to play it directly from the disk.

Shaneus

That's a distinct possibility. I've had audio issues with PGR4 before because it couldn't stream from the disc. Can you try another copy? Is the disc itself okay?

Mascot

That's a distinct possibility. I've had audio issues with PGR4 before because it couldn't stream from the disc. Can you try another copy? Is the disc itself okay?

Yeah, I've sent the game back and am getting a replacement. It seemed to play fine from disc, but would stop at 91% while installing so was probably going to crash at some point when the unreadable part of the disc was accessed. I guess there's a good chance the faulty part of the disc had the radio audio on it.

Top Bottom