• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Black Panther costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
This cast so black that if you buy tickets on Fandingo you will get pulled over on the way to theater

tumblr_okff5qqc8l1rz1uj4o1_500.jpg

They got Ghost Dog

Where's T-Dog?

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
He doesn't wear the cape all the much, especially in action

I think wearing a cloak when he's sitting on his throne, looking boss, would be cool, but when he has to kick ass, he leaves the cloak at home.

In either case, the gold looks good. Real good. I imagine it's going to be striking on film, lit properly and in motion. I think the costume designers have done a really, really great job at translating these Marvel characters to the big screen. Cap had a few iterations, but I think he finally settled on one that works with Winter Soldier on up. Iron Man's suits have always looked sweet (although I didn't dig the Iron Man 3 primary gold/red trim look), and the other characters look true to comics, yet "grounded" as well. BP is probably my favorite of their designs. Spider-Man looks great too.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
This cast so black that if you buy tickets on Fandingo you will get pulled over on the way to theater

tumblr_okff5qqc8l1rz1uj4o1_500.jpg

They got Ghost Dog

I hope this movie is independent of the current run. I need this shit to be good.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Yall got fooled by an action figure. I don't want to see any of you in a fast and furious thread saying you can see the obvious cg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom