• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 leaked gameplay

Kssio_Aug

Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Marketing Manager: Ok marketing assistant, were about 6 months from launch, it's time to upload some viral plants!

Marketing Assistant: Why now and not 3 years ago when they started working on it?

MM: That's too early. The right time to do these blurry pics is when it's hype time. That means closing in on launch, and same year as launch.

MA: I'm going to show this.

MM: No, no, no. You're doing it wrong. A 1080p feed? Are you nuts? You got to dumb it down to make it look like a spy is in our office using a pinhole camera in his belt buckle. It'll make gamers feel better if they think an office rebel hates management and is spoiling the game. But dont worry, all of us marketing are the ones who came up with the idea!

MA: How about 720p?

MM: Lower

MA: 480p?

MM: Lower

MA: 240i is as low as it lets me

MM: Good. Make sure to not include audio either. And only upload a blank game with no user IDs or gamertags playing

kyliethicc

Blurry and not any game play. Should be more leaked modern warfare reloading
It wasn’t a reload. Was an ammo check.

In Escape From Tarkov, there’s no HUD ammo count.

You have to check your mags manually if you want to know.

Rumor is this CoD has a new mode that’s a Tarkov clone.

This looks like they’re doing something similar with the ammo check.

Last edited:

lem0n

Bro took the video on his LG Chocolate

Honestly though who really cares? Everyone should already know how it's gonna look.. it'll be Modern Warfare 2 in the MW2019 engine.

YukiOnna

That's a first person shooter, all right. I could see 0 footage and probably have a general idea of how this and the next 5 Call of Duty's will look and play like, lol.

Also, did this guy have a Nokia or something??

Kacho

Why is Vanguard hated so much. I know about the forced diversity that killed immersion. What else? Haven’t played a COD since the space one.

I Master l

Banned
Looks last gen as fuck. Crazy that this is the third cod this gen and it is still last gen trash.

Last gen advanced warfare got a massive graphics boost and was downported to previous gen only a year after next Gen launch.

Activision is super greedy.

MW2019 is still the best FPS game animation/graphics wise and devs promised MW2 will
look even better, I think you have unrealistic expectations

BornToRisen

Neo Member
Anything that is blurry as fuck should be considered fake. Why the heck do people still use old ass phones when cheap phones nowadays have better cameras.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
MW2019 is still the best FPS game animation/graphics wise and devs promised MW2 will
look even better, I think you have unrealistic expectations
If you think expecting a next gen game 2 years after launch is unrealistic then I dont know what to tell you.

Droxcy

Looks like a simple weapon inspection from the looks of it. The Prior leak said parts of MW2 maps are to be featured in Warzone 2. I think they'd show Warzone off first since that's where the biggest hype is at. Other than that pretty trash footage per usual.

Top Bottom