• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New console joining the next gen console wars.

MegaTen

Banned
the year 20XX said:
It's a "rebranded" (photoshopped) Sega Surfwave!

20050914102634509.jpg
:lol Glad to see I'm not the only one that spotted it.

"The company's most ambitious project is the EVO: Trinity HD3 entertainment media console, and the highly anticipated EVO: Phase One media game console hub early next Q2."

What is the EVO: Trinity HD3?!

WalkMan

Banned
Synthesizer Patel said:
"The company's most ambitious project is the EVO: Trinity HD3 entertainment media console, and the highly anticipated EVO: Phase One media game console hub early next Q2."

What is the EVO: Trinity HD3?!
High-Dimension 3. Its the dimension in-between 3D and 4D.

There's no way in hell this thing can do real-time weapon switching.

And that photoshop of the chick grabbing the guy's junk is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

:lol :lol

UPDATE:

I stopped by the "supposed" office and I ended up at an 11-floor building that housed a Compass Bank, Department of Human Resources, and a few other various companies. In Anniston. Right next to a Funeral Home and a Piggly Wiggly or something. It was after 5 so "Envizion" did not answer the phone, and I was forced to look at every floor, which thankfully did not take very long since each level was locked except for a reception area and it being a bank and government building, there was not a soul there at 5:30.

Unsurprisingly, I did not see a single trace of Envizion in the whole building. Big shocker. They did answer the phone earlier in the day but I did not have time to ask any questions. I will look into this topic later.

Here are the pictures of the directory (note that most, if not all of the "Private Offices" are DHR floors, and the "official" address of Suite 5 belongs to a couple of counseling firms):
07-12-06_1817.jpg

07-12-06_1816.jpg

My detecting will have to continue tomorrow....

BELIEVE

mmlemay said:
UPDATE:

I stopped by the "supposed" office and I ended up at an 11-floor building that housed a Compass Bank, Department of Human Resources, and a few other various companies. In Anniston. Right next to a Funeral Home and a Piggly Wiggly or something. It was after 5 so "Envizion" did not answer the phone, and I was forced to look at every floor, which thankfully did not take very long since each level was locked except for a reception area and it being a bank and government building, there was not a soul there at 5:30.

Unsurprisingly, I did not see a single trace of Envizion in the whole building. Big shocker. They did answer the phone earlier in the day but I did not have time to ask any questions. I will look into this topic later.

So . . . basically you're telling me I should invest in this company? Thanks for the tip.

renvi said:
I did a better ratio photoshop. enjoy :)

tebic7rg.jpg

You did do a better ratio, but it's important to preserve the arm flex of the original image. It just communicates that this woman absolutely means business with your junk. Plus, the expression on her face is priceless.

Soon we'll see a merger with whatever the hell this company is called and Infunium Labs where they will relese the PhantEvo... And it will still suck.

KINGMOKU

moku said:
Yeah, I just trolled. Felt great. Wonder how long my "offer" will go un deleted?
:lol :lol :lol

I just got a responce to my "offer". Check it out;

http://evo-phase1.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=20

"First of all let me clear some things up. EVO is not a scam. I know some of the people that started Envizions. I want say that I can go right up to Mr. Samuels or anything like that..but I know that he has been busting his A$$ to give you people the best product possible. All this crap about scam is horse crap. Those guys work late at the office so that people like you can get the most experience from EVO! for three years they have been at their current location. The local paper here ran a story on the company some time back.

He spoke at a small function here in town.He was once in the Marine corps and got out due to medical discharge. He learned and begin building PCs and from there...came EVO. If you meet him in person you would like him. the crowd loved his speech about education and growth of kids to learn. Envizions plans to setup a program for schools and just giveaway EVO consoles. And...yes EVO is 100% real. Phase One is a PC people and from there Phase two will explore console gaming...

Last...let's support this thing and give it a chance. People always scream change but when it presents itself people fear it instead of embracing it! Cool

Enough of the preaching lets talk about gaming!!!"

Insanity?

FightyF

Banned
If it were that easy, GAF would have had it's one console long ago.

That GAFTRON 5000, the "one console future" we've all been waiting for!

Gav

The Gamers Certified Creed:
The Evo Gamer Certified seal represents the highest level of quality and coolness pertaining to any aspect of gaming, to be expected from the EVO: Phase One entertainment console. Expect to feel the raw power and excitement that only one machine can deliver. Prepare!

I think we should prepare

Maxrpg said:
Throw 'em a bone here... they're actually trying to sell a console (well, it may just be a scam, rofl)

Most of their downloads to the system though seem to be just PC games.

So it's a cheap PC Games console, DVD Player, TiVo, and other crap put together.

CHEAP? At 700 dollars? JEBUS!! Can I have your money? I promise I will use it for good and not EVIL like these crooks.

Wow! If I buy Bone: Out From Boneville from Telltale Games it's $12.99, but using the super cool discounts of EVO DIRECT RETAIL WHATEVER it's only $19.99! That's a $7 savings!

Top Bottom