• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New console joining the next gen console wars.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Hmm...

Phantom.... plus..... Envizion.......

....?......!!!!

PHANTOVIZION!!! :D

....er......wait....

fantavision_screen008.jpg

Oh god... The Playstation 2 was giving us a glimpse of things to come!

mmlemay said:
Yeah...I'm driving from ATL to BHAM later this afternoon, but I don't think I'll make it buy before they close at 5. I'll try my best, though. It's awesome to see a fellow poster from Alabama on the boards, even if you're sporting the Kirby's Air Ride avatar!

Well, ya know I'm in Bama too, but I'm moving to Colorado in August and CAN'T WAIT! It is tempting to visit Anniston and harrass these guys, though. A Phantom successor, in my own state? Gulp! It's almost too funny to bear.

Neko Tsukimi said:
Wait a minute... that thing is coming out of Alabama? What's in Anniston anyway? I've only heard about it on the news.

Anniston is home to a Museum of Natural History, as well as a U.S. Army chemical weapons disposal facility. And ENVIZION, of course!

Jonnyboy117 said:
Anniston is home to a Museum of Natural History, as well as a U.S. Army chemical weapons disposal facility. And ENVIZION, of course!

Ahh, so that's it... But then again, there's nothing in Montgomery, so I can enjoy nothing here and save the gas.

Top Bottom