New Crash Bandicoot design spotted at Vicarious Visions office

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I don't care what happened to its arms, but I see its face: it doesn't seem the obnoxiously stupid last one. O God.

Hmmm...

Honestly don't know how I feel about this, but if it's a normal platformer game with no toy dlc, etc. then I just hope it'll be good.

For that matter, what're the best Crash Bandicoot games on the PSP that are vita compatible? I already have 1-3 and CTR BTW.

His face is pretty much spot on. Someone obviously had a look at Naighty Dog's old concept art.

But why does he looks so buffed? And ditch the clown shoes. :<

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I think there's a "toy" aesthetic going on, because it appears as if the platform he's standing on is composed of felt material...you can even see buttons on it.

I can't hate on Crash. I remember the days when he used to troll Nintendo(best gaming commercials). I also remember how Crash 3 was the best platformer and CTR is still the best Kart game ever made. Then I remember who it was that actually made those games. Then I cry.

I can't hate on Crash. I remember the days when he used to troll Nintendo(best gaming commercials). I also remember how Crash 3 was the best platformer and CTR is still the best Kart game ever made. Then I remember who it was that actually made those games. Then I cry.
I dream of Sony saying "fuck it" and buying back the rights. This kinda puts a bullet in that dream once again.

nintendo diss?

Nintendo platformers and rayman have kept the genre relevant while everyone else chases shooters. I wish MS had done more with Banjo Kazooie.
NSMB is tired beyond belief. Rayman was a nice addition, both on console, Vita, and even the iPad game. More entries from other people, even Crash, would be welcomed. Agreed about Banjo. Microsoft has neglected him in a terrible terrible way.

NSMB is tired beyond belief. Rayman was a nice addition, both on console, Vita, and even the iPad game. More entries from other people, even Crash, would be welcomed. Agreed about Banjo. Microsoft has neglected him in a terrible terrible way.
There's also DKCR, Kirby and eventually a new 3D Mario.