• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Crash Bandicoot design spotted at Vicarious Visions office

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sep 1, 2006
-

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
May 9, 2009
Oh shit Brütal Legend sequel confirmed.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sep 1, 2006
-

Yawnier

Banned
Nov 12, 2010
He looks like a less stockier version of Crunch Bandicoot with the big hands.

Terrible.

Tizoc

Jun 23, 2010
Oman
Hmmm...

Honestly don't know how I feel about this, but if it's a normal platformer game with no toy dlc, etc. then I just hope it'll be good.

For that matter, what're the best Crash Bandicoot games on the PSP that are vita compatible? I already have 1-3 and CTR BTW.

Eideka

Banned
Apr 24, 2012
How I wish those kind of games to make a return, I miss platform games on beefy hardware.

Skidd

Nov 15, 2011
Finland
His face is pretty much spot on. Someone obviously had a look at Naighty Dog's old concept art.

But why does he looks so buffed? And ditch the clown shoes. :<

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Aug 6, 2010
www.birdiemon.com
I think there's a "toy" aesthetic going on, because it appears as if the platform he's standing on is composed of felt material...you can even see buttons on it.

Baconsammy

Banned
Aug 9, 2011
Seattle Washington
I can't hate on Crash. I remember the days when he used to troll Nintendo(best gaming commercials). I also remember how Crash 3 was the best platformer and CTR is still the best Kart game ever made. Then I remember who it was that actually made those games. Then I cry.

Hot Coldman

Banned
Oct 1, 2009
West Philadelphia, born and raised
I can't hate on Crash. I remember the days when he used to troll Nintendo(best gaming commercials). I also remember how Crash 3 was the best platformer and CTR is still the best Kart game ever made. Then I remember who it was that actually made those games. Then I cry.
I dream of Sony saying "fuck it" and buying back the rights. This kinda puts a bullet in that dream once again.

Baconsammy

Banned
Aug 9, 2011
Seattle Washington
nintendo diss?

Nintendo platformers and rayman have kept the genre relevant while everyone else chases shooters. I wish MS had done more with Banjo Kazooie.
NSMB is tired beyond belief. Rayman was a nice addition, both on console, Vita, and even the iPad game. More entries from other people, even Crash, would be welcomed. Agreed about Banjo. Microsoft has neglected him in a terrible terrible way.

qq more

Feb 5, 2010
qqqqqqqqqqqqqq
NSMB is tired beyond belief. Rayman was a nice addition, both on console, Vita, and even the iPad game. More entries from other people, even Crash, would be welcomed. Agreed about Banjo. Microsoft has neglected him in a terrible terrible way.
There's also DKCR, Kirby and eventually a new 3D Mario.