• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Detective Pikachu trailer is here !

Are you looking forward to the Detective Pikachu Movie ?

• Total voters

Raph64

In case you didn’t notice, the new trailer for the upcoming Detective Pikachu Movie is here !

So what do you think GAF ? I’m personally hyped as fuck. So far, this turns out to be the movie I’m the most looking forward to this year, because Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu + hybrid animated/live-action movie à la Roger Rabbit = Hype.

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
Shit this looks actually hype. I already liked the first trailer, but this one is so much better.

DMcbbYA.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The more I see of this movie, the more I like it

StormCell

I believe it will air at 1500 for Europe. I think there's a 6 hour difference and it's airing at 9:00 am ET.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Play the game, folks. I know I say it in every Detective Pikachu thread but play the game. It's a really good adventure title.

Zephir

This is the second time a cartoon mouse said the world "hell"...not even the Biker Mice From Mars reached this level of profanity

...i'm ok with that

c84.gif

Raph64

“ Get me the hell out of this “

Pikachu curses, that’s an instant win for my money.

Last edited:

xandaca

Haven't played a Pokémon game since Blue and not had much inclination to, but this is looking so stupid I slightly dig it. Am a sucker for Psyduck, Bulbasaur and Snorlax (which should be bigger), though.

Top Bottom