• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dissidia Final Fantasy trailer

DNAbro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0oTJiy6j8g&feature=youtu.be

lock if old.

EDIT:

CSdFibtW4AAKzY8.jpg:large

CSdFqVPW4AAE4mS.jpg:large

CSdGWzJWwAArFxc.jpg:large

CSdGbCtWIAQL1Sb.jpg:large

CSdGqviW4AAoxO-.jpg:large

This game looks AMAZING. It needs to come to consoles now. Hell, it should have been there yesterday.

Best Girl Yshtola looking godlike.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Those character models at 60fps.

FF7 Remake at 30fps is gonna give me a heart attack. PSX can't come soon enough

KarmaCow

Wow, that was a really great trailer. I'm not that into FF but it got me good seeing some locations. Are there villians in this too? A complimentary trailer for all the antagonists for each of the games would be amazing.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Grimløck;183345872 said:
that was awesome. is celes in this?

From what i understand, the end goal of the team is to have near 50 characters, so everyone's favorite character is bound to be represented. This is just the initial 14 heroes.

Golnei

Hype trailer!
But where are all the villains and sidekick?
Wow, that was a really great trailer. I'm not that into FF but it got me good seeing some locations. Are there villians in this too? A complimentary trailer for all the antagonists for each of the games would be amazing.

I think they've already said that these 14 will be the entire launch roster.

Wagram

Looks awesome. My friends can't wait to kick my ass at this when it hits console.

Hard to look at Y'shtola in her old outfit/appearance.

TreIII

*Bayonetta_Rodin_Beautiful.gif*

...Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, that's looking good. Hope the mechanics are up to snuff, too!

All of the character models are nice, but wow, Tidus and Squall look amazing.

Edit: Wow, these stage choice have been pretty godlike. Between Eden, Midgar and Besaid, I'm loving what I'm seeing.

kunonabi

Terra looks great. I didn't really like the first two games but I'm hoping Team Ninja can make it work the third time around.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I was hoping to see Ramza's model. :/

Was Y'shtola confirmed before? Not that I've played FFXIV, so the reveal went over my head.

Also focusing on the main characters is lame. We've known about most of them since 2008.

Top Bottom