• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dissidia Final Fantasy trailer

Shahed

It's weird in my head I thought of him as a tank, so the fact he was a Monk didn't register

There are also a few distinct ones in XI - Prishe you may know from Dissidia, although she's partly white mage, and Maat in particular has specific moves of his own (not to mention mastery of most other jobs in the game).

Expanding to other SE games in their history you'd have the likes of Ayla from Chrono Trigger and Masaru from Live-A-Live.
Yeah I played enough of FFXIV to know recall Yda pretty well, but I never tried FFXI. I literally only know Prishe from Dissidia and Shanttoto from the same plus her crossover fates in FFXIV.

Yeah Ayla was in Trigger. I suppose Fei works in Xenogears as well.

Son Of D

New gameplay trailer guys, this one for Warrior of Light:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKf1wovtvbY

I see he has a special block, I wonder if it's just a higher priority block...or maybe something like ExDeath's blocks that have follow up attacks?

Okay I don't remember seeing this attack before.

throwintothewolrmoub.gif

AgeEighty

It's more just the expression of his main render - the ingame model seems fairly close to the one used for the PSP renders from other angles.

Nah, his face looks pretty different to me. He's got smaller, bluer eyes and more adult features that don't match his body shape.

Top Bottom