• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dragon Ball game (PS4/PS3/360) announced in V-Jump!

Yoroshiku

Banned
OG Dragonball story pls

400px-KidGomku.png

Kid Goku is best Goku

I agree. While I preferred DBZ as a kid, after rewatching both I think Dragon Ball is vastly superior.

I-hate-u

There are things I don't recognize in the scan. Like a red-haired Gohan(?) wearing Future Trunks clothes and a scouter.

There are things I don't recognize in the scan. Like a red-haired Gohan(?) wearing Future Trunks clothes and a scouter.

Original story? Create a character?

Those would be mildly more interesting than a partial retread of the series like they do every game.

Original story? Create a character?

Those would be mildly more interesting than a partial retread of the series like they do every game.

"the game will feature a certain mysterious high-tech city in the near future with an apparent time machine, as well as the Hyperbolic Time Chamber."
Sounds like a Dragon Ball Online time travel style plot.

Deadstar

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (I think?) was the best dbz game of all time. I'd love an hd version of that but with a more involved fighting system.

Tsunamo

No Vita version's surprising, it seemed like Battle of Z did well enough on it to warrant doing one. Ah well, i'll still grab it on PS4. Looking forward to hearing about the gameplay.

No xbone version because of not being available in Japan?

Battle of Z just came out recently, this game won't come out until next year probably and the Xbone releases in Japan this year. They aren't doing an Xbone version because they don't expect it to sell.

Didn't look at the scans but why the hell did they drop the Burst Limit art style? That game was fucking gorgeous, hell why doesn't every anime game look like that?

I'm surprised no one looked for the source. Looks like the game goes up to at least Cell.

EDIT:

Seems like linking the source and pic is illegal? smh

Top Bottom