• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Features Coming to Xbox One Preview and Xbox Beta App this Month

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
• Re-arrange Pins on Home and access them offline: Many of you have told us that you want Pins on your Xbox One Home to be easier to organize. In Preview, you will now be able to rearrange individual pins. We also made Pins accessible for launching when you are offline.

FUCKING FINALLY!!

Now do the same for the 360.

They also need to bring over removal of 0 GS games.

arhra

Offline pins will hopefully get rid of the annoying delay that they seem to have in showing up lately when you turn the system on.

And thank god for hiding games from ready to install coming back. I can finally clear out all those dupe 360 games that showed up courtesy of Rare Replay.

Justinh

Oh God. Just hid some demos and the Ark Game Preview this morning. Felt so good man, "Get that shit outta here!" Yeah, still not able to more easily rearrange pins yet, but that's going to be a blessing. Getting them in order in the way that it works now is a pain.

Anyone have issues with their external after any recent update? I had to disconnect mine because it was somehow screwing with my wifi (no connection) and even with my controllers (no connection, not able to sync even when wired). I accepted that I'll have to DL almost 1TB of data over again and formatted the drive on my PC and it still doesn't give me the option to format it on my console and causes the same problems after a reboot when connected.

explorer

Hide from Ready to Install??
Yesss!

Now they just need to add back in the ability to delete achievements with 0 GS (the ability to delete ANY achievement would be better).

Can anyone invite me to the beta by chance? GT: Johnny Wadd

Bazookaxp

So happy to see party chat can now be streamed when broadcasting natively from the console. I'll probably still use the work around so I can use my Elgato but it's great to see them keep adding in features to the Xbox Os.

Top Bottom