• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Fire Emblem game for GBA announced

hirokazu

i don't think a FireEmblem Collector's Edition disc is very viable, with the past freebies they've given out that actually contain full games (Zelda: OoT/OoTMQ, Zelda: Collector's Edition, Pac-man VS.), none of those games required that much effort to produce, as they were already there anyway, but making a FireEmblem one would require lots of translation, especially if it were to contain all 5 previous titles, i mean, it took them long enough just to do one GBA title, i don't think it'll be worth their effort to do all the old ones and just release them for free.

jarrod

Banned
FoneBone said:
Yeah, but I doubt we'll ever get the first GBA FE here... if it were coming, it would've been shown at E3. But that's NoA's localization bullshit for you.
Agreed. I kinda wish NOA/IntSys had just upgraded the game for a western release this year. especially as NOA's having pretty light year on GBA RPG wise (only 1 this year compared to 6 last year).

I think the new GBA Fire Emblem will ship alongside the GC release in America, probably next fall. It's be nice if IntSys also had Advance Wars 3 ready to go alongside Kuju's crapfest...

Top Bottom