New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Dec 23, 2013
Vancouver
I really somehow want an avatar that's able to successfully have Apollo Justice and something Megaman NT Warrior/Battle Network related (maybe MegaMan himself or Lan Hikari) put together. But I can't really think of anything/find any helpful images for a visual. Halp, potentially? :eek:

May 13, 2017
Can someone please remove the white mask on my avatar and put the head of the main Steambot from <this> on the Reapafield?

Many thanks.
Not sure I understand it right but okay.

Can someone please make an avatar of this image for me please:

Mainly the lower half where his face is of course. Thanks in advance!

Jan 19, 2012
Hi AvatarGAF, another convoluted request~

Could I get the character from above as the transparent? The face is a must, but I doubt the whole stuffed animal can fit. This is fine, but work it if possible. Also

I would like the block here placed in the bottom-right corner (feel free to further crop it).

And a tiny image of this character in the bottom-left (as in my avatar right now).

I'd also like variations (with and without the extra small items requested).

May 13, 2017
Nov 18, 2015
No worries, I was hoping you wouldn't mind. Hope you came through that recent hurricane unscathed.
yep all good. was without power for a few days and had to cut up some trees, but no damage. I work at the hospital so that was more exhausting than anything else, all the people coming in right after the storm.

Thank you!!! Y'all are the best!!!

Edit: How do I get it to save with the transparent background?

he had it just a little too large. that should work now

Oct 9, 2009
yep all good. was without power for a few days and had to cut up some trees, but no damage. I work at the hospital so that was more exhausting than anything else, all the people coming in right after the storm.

he had it just a little too large. that should work now
Yeah, my bad on that, forgot to resize :(

Oct 25, 2013
Hello, would it be possible to have this scaled down to avatar size and have the background be transparent? I'd also like to keep the red border on the top and bottom, if possible. (I don't mind if the scarf has to be cut off)

Thanks in advance!

Jul 22, 2016

Could someone help avatarize this for me? I'd like to ditch the 4 in the upper left and the watermark in the lower right. Would like to keep that orange background color instead of transparent or white.

Apr 5, 2017
Hello, would it be possible to have this scaled down to avatar size and have the background be transparent? I'd also like to keep the red border on the top and bottom, if possible. (I don't mind if the scarf has to be cut off)

Thanks in advance!

( 2nd one shows more of her elbow )

Could someone help avatarize this for me? I'd like to ditch the 4 in the upper left and the watermark in the lower right. Would like to keep that orange background color instead of transparent or white.