• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

caliph95

Just make it transparent please

c4ccee6efd776f84cf62144d716ae81b--character-sketches-the-wicked-and-the-divine.jpg

Or this

C1_8C6GWIAA1Izf.jpg

Just the character and not the background

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
People were adding Cappy and Mario's mustache to avatars in the Mario Odyssey thread. Can someone add just the mustache to my avatar please?

Geist-

If possible can someone make an avatar out of this with a transparent background, one with the resist banner and one without?
aeI0tQH.png

I always ask a lot of this thread, but there are a lot of creative individuals in here. This might be too much work, and if it is that's okay, but I was wondering if anyone could change my current avatar by adding a Mario mustache, changing the eyes to blue (like Mario), and either add Cappy on the head, or add Cappy eyes to the existing hat? It doesn't have to match the art style and look perfect or anything! I'd honestly be happy with anything as long as those three pieces were in place.

Here's the full HQ version of my avatar. (446x630)

Again, sorry if this is asking too much. Just thought it would be a cool way to rep SMO!

caramac

I always ask a lot of this thread, but there are a lot of creative individuals in here. This might be too much work, and if it is that's okay, but I was wondering if anyone could change my current avatar by adding a Mario mustache, changing the eyes to blue (like Mario), and either add Cappy on the head, or add Cappy eyes to the existing hat? It doesn't have to match the art style and look perfect or anything! I'd honestly be happy with anything as long as those three pieces were in place.

Here's the full HQ version of my avatar. (446x630)

Again, sorry if this is asking too much. Just thought it would be a cool way to rep SMO!

Something like this?

6t775r75464jlqmy.png

Can someone make this a Transparent Avatar for me?

SKoP8iJ.png

Westraid

Could someone edit my avatar to be transparent?

ava1npjgd.png

I've been trying to make the Roy Batty image transparent, but with the hair all fuzzy looking because of the lighting, it's really a pain to make it look nice unless you give him the plastic ken doll hairdo (and then it'll still look bad imho).

EDIT: Cutting out alongside the hair will often end up looking spiky, so I've been adding a blue glow, I think it'll look better like this?
battyplja5.png

EDIT2:
battyv2pmk6p.png

Here's one with less spikier hair. Think either will look best with the dark theme.
Feel free to wait for someone else if they're not to your liking though, I was mostly just killing time before a work appointment.

ava1npjgd.png

I've been trying to make the Roy Batty image transparent, but with the hair all fuzzy looking because of the lighting, it's really a pain to make it look nice unless you give him the plastic ken doll hairdo (and then it'll still look bad imho).

EDIT: Cutting out alongside the hair will often end up looking spiky, so I've been adding a blue glow, I think it'll look better like this?
battyplja5.png

EDIT2:
battyv2pmk6p.png

Here's one with less spikier hair. Think either will look best with the dark theme.
Feel free to wait for someone else if they're not to your liking though, I was mostly just killing time before a work appointment.

Absolutely perfect!! You did a marvelous job! I can't thank you enough!!

No idea if it saved right I just wanted to try making it.
ox1BBTd.png

Tried 3 times my editor on my iPad makes it so soft sorry.

Haha. It's all good. Still, thank you for taking the time to attempt it.

Westraid

Absolutely perfect!! You did a marvelous job! I can't thank you enough!!
I'm really glad it's to your liking!
Awesome character from an awesome movie!

Could you someone cut out the background and make this transparent avatar? Only THANOS
av1bbwuvk.png
av4bgkuvt.png
av2bmcukq.png
av3b45u4j.png

I wanted to keep the light rays but cutting them from the image was just not working.
I tried to remake them but it's not really great, and is barely visible on the Light Theme on this site.

Tizoc

Hi y'all could someone make me an avatar size ver. of this? Thanks in advance
x2QpIz4.png

With transparent background of course.

Top Bottom