• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Four Cheese Whopper from Burger King

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

New-4-Cheese-Whopper-BK.jpg

The latest entry to the Burger King family of Whoppers is the new Four Cheese Whopper. This limited time only offering features a 1/4 lb. beef patty, melted American cheese, a creamy three cheese blend, cheddar sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, and onion on a toasted sesame seed bun. The Four Cheese Whopper clocks in at 850 calories, 57 grams of fat, 1160 milligrams of sodium, and 32 grams of protein.

Source: http://www.grubgrade.com/2014/11/03/new-four-cheese-whopper-from-burger-king/

It looks kind of gross....

Ugh DX

Just... put some pepperjack on it. Good pepperjack, not half-plastic processed cheese food. Boom, much better. You're welcome, BK.

I haven't been to Burger King in ages, like 5-6 years+. That 4 cheese Whopper doesn't seem to be available in Canada, but I just found out about this:

IWBoGYm.png

I think I'll go try it out.

Went to a BK for the first time in about a year and a half...I remembered why I don't go there much. The bun falls apart too easily and the sauce ruins it for me. I could barely taste the meat, especially since it was a regular whopper with cheese.

Hasney

Multi-cheese sauce quite often looks like vaginal discharge, so I never judge these on looks. I'll give it a shot if it makes it over here.

EDIT: Discharge or Cheese Sauce could make for a fun game show round. They have to pick the food product with the right condiment.

Corgi

Banned
thats a lot of calories for just single burger.

Only thing worth eating at burgerking are their onion rings though. no clue what they are made of, but damn are they delicious.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
  1. melted American cheese
  2. a creamy three cheese blend
  3. cheddar sauce

So what's the fourth? And if we count that blend as three wouldn't that make this five? Can't even get the number right.

snacknuts

we all knew her
  3. cheddar sauce

So what's the fourth? And if we count that blend as three wouldn't that make this five? Can't even get the number right.

I'm sure the three cheese blend contains American or cheddar.

Hasney

3. cheddar sauce

I'm guessing the three cheese blend has cheddar in it as well.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Looks like a wet pile of scrambled eggs puked on this patty before the top bun was placed.

I haven't been to Burger King in ages, like 5-6 years+. That 4 cheese Whopper doesn't seem to be available in Canada, but I just found out about this:

IWBoGYm.png

I think I'll go try it out.

image.php

Bring this to the USA and I'll step into a Burger King for the first time since the xbox 360 games they gave out.

Tansut

Not sure how good it looks, but hopefully it tastes good.

I anticipate, at the very least, polite golf clapping after I finish the meal.

I don't get the cheese sauce. They could have just did a really nice slice of white cheddar and called it the White Cheddar Whopper. But, no, they betrayed their brand yet again. Far from the king of burgers, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom