• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Girl Season 3 |OT| You gave me an OT, I gave you an OT... Gave me OT got you OT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While this episode was not one of the funniest ones, it was still just really damn good in my opinion. Just good character moments throughout.

The perfect episode is still Virgins though.

Lots of good character moments this episode. Waiting for the inevitable Coach/Cece hook-up. Schmidt having nothing to do is too funny.

Alpende

For me Jess is the most unfunny person this season. The moment between Cece and Nick was great, 'Are you tipping me?!'.

Great episode tonight. Again, when they split Nick and Jess up so we're not focused on their corny relationship, things are funnier.

Schmidt was hilarious. "Hurricane Schmidt destroyed many beachheads."

And Winston getting his freak on. Last scene was a riot.

Hindle

Banned
Winston steals every scene he's in. "do you think anyone in here has killed people"
The way he delivered that line was hilarious.

big ander

Agreed.

Will I ever get my Schmidt Cece reunion though ;(?
I mean is it even a question, they're being set up to get back together after Cece goes through a relationship, if they want to bridge it over further seasons they'll have schmidt semi-get over Cece then get in a relationship right as Cece starts to fall out of one, so on. New Girl is one of those shows that shifts or stretches sitcom conventions but still follows them, there's zero doubt in my mind that schmidt and cece will end up together again whether that's in May 2013 or May 2015
Winston steals every scene he's in. "do you think anyone in here has killed people"

"Darlin how big are your FEET" was the one in that cutaway that got me good

kiguel182

It's a shame they don't give the actor much to work with, but he makes the best with what he has. So funny.

But funny how Coach in two episodes has almost done more, story wise, than Winston in almost two seasons. The writers just seem to have kinda of given up on him. Hopefully that will change!

Reckoner

I was catching up on this show and that workout song thing got me. So funny. Weird that it is the ringtone of my alarm clock.

Warhol

Neo Member
This show needs more Nadia. She's so hilarious/attractive.

vilmer.jpg

Enjoyed the Thanksgiving episode. Nick's line about not replacing Winston was hilarious, the writers clearly aren't stupid.

No new episodes until next year, apparently! :(

Linius

This was a good episode. Much focus on the characters and their choices, no screaming and some fun jokes. Really liked it.

Winston looked amazing in these flashbacks :lol

Nice episode I thought. From a character perspective I didn't really like how they basically say that Nick is happy with where he is in his life and being a bartender when most of the show so far has gone against that.

Linius

Nice episode I thought. From a character perspective I didn't really like how they basically say that Nick is happy with where he is in his life and being a bartender when most of the show so far has gone against that.

Yeah it's kind of weird indeed. Now we have to assume that he doesn't lack the quality to be a lawyer but just wants to be a bartender. Good thing it's a comedy, so I won't be bothered by it that much. But it's odd for sure.

I don't know that I've ever gotten the vibe that Nick doesn't like his job. He's a bit of a sad sack and obviously his quality of life isn't great but he seems to have accepted that and adapted to it, like with his bootleg quick fixes to avoid spending money.

Linius

Well I do think the show always told us he likes bartending. But I never got the feeling he didn't wanted to get his law degree and become a real lawyer. There's always been some sort of ambition towards making more of his life.

Guzim

Well I do think the show always told us he likes bartending. But I never got the feeling he didn't wanted to get his law degree and become a real lawyer. There's always been some sort of ambition towards making more of his life.

Maybe Z is for Zombie will get published later this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom