• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Gorillaz Album titled "Humanz" releases April 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might not be entirely sold out. It might vary venue to venue, but I know a lot of venues don't have all the seats up for sale during the pre-sale, just a selection of them.

Presale tickets are a batch of limited quantity tickets / certain sections of the venue. Typically venues allocate certain number of tickets to presale and have the remainder for general/public sale when that goes live. Presales may be sold out but a large portion of the venue will be available when tickets go public.

Nakazato

Presale tickets are a batch of limited quantity tickets / certain sections of the venue. Typically venues allocate certain number of tickets to presale and have the remainder for general/public sale when that goes live. Presales may be sold out but a large portion of the venue will be available when tickets go public.
God I hope so

BearPawB

Banned
Bought resale tickets for the georgia show.
I guess I will try and buy tomorrow for cheaper and hope to resell these? But who knows.

I feel like I just got mugged. But it would kill me to not see them

Realeza

Banned
How many tickets are usually reserved for this presale bullshit? Keyarena capacity is 17000, yet tickets were gone in like 10 seconds.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Boom, Got two tickets for Seattle. I took what I could get.

How many tickets are usually reserved for this presale bullshit? Keyarena capacity is 17000, yet tickets were gone in like 10 seconds.

keep searching for tickets. I had my best luck when i manually checked each box for price and seating area.

Boom, Got two tickets for Seattle. I took what I could get.

keep searching for tickets. I had my best luck when i manually checked each box for price and seating area.

Sometimes more presale tickets will open up during the rest of the day. Plus, you've got the people who get a ticket in their cart and then don't purchase it in the allotted time.

Thinking about this album a lot. Definitely going to wait til full release with good quality but:

It's better than PB on an album level but I feel some of the songs on PB (Empire Ants, Rhinestone Eyes, Melancholy Hill) are leagues better than some of the songs here aside from Andromeda, Momentz, Submission, Strobelite BUT the songs here are ALL good and I'll listen most of them again. Which is something that PB doesn't exactly do. Not better than Demon Days though imo right now though it could get better and better with every listen. Momentz is the SHIT. Might be my favorite song of there's period but like I said. Want to keep it until the full release.

I guess I'm gonna try my luck tomorrow...gonna be in a shoot at 10 when the tickets open tho, I hope they don't sell out in an hour...

For what it's worth, the app seemed more consistent at showing me available pre-sale tickets than the desktop site. I was also in a shoot, and didn't luck out for the Detroit pre-sale. Fingers crossed for the onslaught of tomorrow morning...

So wait, does every ticket purchase come with a free copy of the album or is that just the VIP packages?

Every ticket that has a Plus sign by the date on Gorillaz.com . Choice of the Standard CD or the Standard Digital download

Have the Presales gone live for every venue?
By now I would say so.
All venues had presales set for 10am for their specified time zone. Be sure to follow the venue's social media as some might post that more batches of presales may be available (i.e. people who left them in the cart).

By now I would say so.
All venues had presales set for 10am for their specified time zone. Be sure to follow the venue's social media as some might post that more batches of presales may be available (i.e. people who left them in the cart).

I had settled on Boston, but I'm not really sure if it has gone up or not. It says no matches, so I guess it did and I missed it.

I guess I did miss it for Boston. It's saying no matches, but I can see from the map there's a ton of seats already gone, looks like there isn't very much left worth a shit either. Philly was other one I was kind of looking at it, and it's up, and it's no seating, just general admission and VIP, standing only place looks like. Gonna add more to my trip if I have to fly to Philly, though. Well, fuck, I'm not sure if I should just wait for general admission for Boston or not.

I guess I did miss it for Boston. It's saying no matches, but I can see from the map there's a ton of seats already gone, looks like there isn't very much left worth a shit either. Philly was other one I was kind of looking at it, and it's up, and it's no seating, just general admission and VIP, standing only place looks like. Gonna add more to my trip if I have to fly to Philly, though. Well, fuck, I'm not sure if I should just wait for general admission for Boston or not.
Wait for more seats to be available

Well, refreshed the Philly one, and it looks like the general admission presale is sold out too. The only thing you can buy is the $200 VIP package. So, I guess I'll wait and see if I can snag one of the last decent Boston seats. Kind of rethinking it anyway. This is going to end up costing me a pretty penny in the end anyway. But who knows if I ever get to see the Gorillaz again. Who knows if I'll be alive by September. Blah. Being a fan of something is like the ultimate first world problem

Blader

Unless you're at one of those tables outside of the tent (why does anyone go for those?), there really isn't a bad seat in the house at Blue Hills Pavilion.

Also, presale is only given a limited quantity of seats; a couple hundred out of 5,000. And it looked like they were only selling tickets in groups of one today, so there should still be many seats left for the general sale tomorrow. I hope so, anyway!

The Philly show is all GA because that's how the venue is, so while you will get Ga there, you'll have to wait a couple hours day of get good seats.

Unless you're at one of those tables outside of the tent (why does anyone go for those?), there really isn't a bad seat in the house at Blue Hills Pavilion.

Also, presale is only given a limited quantity of seats; a couple hundred out of 5,000. And it looked like they were only selling tickets in groups of one today, so there should still be many seats left for the general sale tomorrow. I hope so, anyway!

I'm not familiar with the venue, just looking at pictures. If the set up is that good, then it doesn't matter. You live in Boston?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom