• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Grand Theft Auto IV Trailer - Final Trailer up

alba

Little is the new Big
First thing i'm going to do is just driving around recklessly white checking out all the radio stuff and KILLING PEDESTRIANS!

Tr4nce

FabCam said:
So is it true that there's a new trailer today? In 15 mins?

Well I hope so. I've been dying to see the trailer and cancelled a date with Angelina Jolie, just to see it.

wotter

Screen of the trailer:

75087402.jpg

Tr4nce

Hey Himuro, do you know what you have done? This thread has already reached a little 100 pages, and the game hasn't even come out yet. Oh well, as soon as I own the game I'm gonna play it, then put some small impressions here and then ta-ta, I'm not be found on GAF for like weeks.
I kid, I kid. Maybe 2 days :(

Didn't know there was gonna be a new trailer until I checked this page. My MGS4 hype has kept me from checking this thread.

That was too god damn amazing. How anyone can watch these trailers and say the game looks awful, full well knowing that these are the graphics of a fucking GTA is astounding.

Mrbob

One thing is for sure, this game does seem PACKED with content. I don't know how Konami justifies selling MG:O seperately after seeing what Rockstar has in GTA4.

Edit: Oh a new trailer is up? Cool.

Did you guys catch that sexy Euphoria where the guy fell down the stairs after a shotgun to the face? After playing SA earlier today and then seeing that I'm jizzing like a firehose.

Benedict

Tr4nce said:
Holy fucks! Do you guys have light speed internet or something? I haven't seen shit yet!

Downloaded, unrared and watched the hd-trailer in less than 3 minutes.

I'm all wet now...

Top Bottom