• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Grand Theft Auto IV Trailer - Final Trailer up

Brashnir

skip said:
to clarify -- I'm not talking about cars fading into view as they're driving towards you. I mean that if say you're looking for a car to steal or a cab somewhere, and there's nothing around you, you can rotate the camera around, and suddenly there'll be traffic. it doesn't happen all the time, it's just really noticeable in some of the lesser-populated neighborhoods.

quick question regarding the camera rotation, if you don't mind.

I know there's no option to have free aim all the time, but can you freely move the camera around all the time with the right stick at least?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Could someone do one for me with Niko's head as the R Rating for Australia. Even on an angle would be ok.

90px-OFLC_small_R18%2B.svg.png

I would be humorous :)

FightyF

Banned
TheOddOne said:
Can't make a thread but here's some info for you guys: The dutch gameshow ''Gamekings'' is giving a way a xbox360 with gta logo, kinda odd its not the one's being given to journalists. secret megaton sku?

I don't think it's a SKU, MS is also giving away some of those and it seems like a limited promotional supply.

evilone

EA Employee
First US commercial was just on SPIKES ultimate fighter. Neither M$ or $ony was at the end but Gamestop was advertising for both. = )

Top Bottom