• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Grand Theft Auto V screens: TRANSPORT

anyone think that pilot looks like Mr. Bishop

fr-41-6_01.jpg

rar

I still play GTA IV multiplayer however they could definitely make some improvements to widen the audience.

i played it for awhile a couple years ago until my disc broke. i remember it being pretty fun but limited at the same time

one thing me and my friends would do was just turn on sandbox mode, let one person run away, and then everyone else hunts them down. i think that would be really cool if it were turned into something like it. call it manhunt or whatever, where one person is the criminal and the rest are cops and they have to take him out. basically you could see how long that one person get away, and the longer it goes the more firepower the cops get, like better guns, helicopters, etc

we would also find buses and drive them into the middle of where people were fighting for no reason at all

IMACOMPUTA

I pray for a day 1 pc release... otherwise i will play it on consoles and be sad when PC version comes out and i lose all of my perks and kill streaks.

And I bet its coming out spring 2013.

I'd be willing to make a bet, say $60 American dollars - price of the game- that GTAV outsells GTAIV at launch. Interested?

Honestly, I'm up for a bet but 60 bucks or 100 pounds is pushing it beyond a friendly bet. I'm willing to bet 30 bucks/pounds of PSN/XBL credit with three, possibly four people.

Interested?

I'm tentatively putting bitoriginal into the third slot as I'm sure they'll be up for it.

bitoriginal

Honestly, I'm up for a bet but 60 bucks or 100 pounds is pushing it beyond a friendly bet. I'm willing to bet 30 bucks/pounds of PSN/XBL credit with three, possibly four people.

Interested?

I'm tentatively putting bitoriginal into the third slot as I'm sure they'll be up for it.

Yeah man for sure! Keep me on that list. $20 is cool with me, or whatever the equivalent is in £.

thabiz

Interested?

Im in regardless. 30, 40, 60. whatever man. easy money.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
RPS stole my thoughts.

For every Rockstar game since Vice City, the promotional screenshots have been rendered on a PC that only God herself could own, post-processed by a version of Photoshop from the 24th century and employed camera angles that you could only play the game from for 2.7 seconds before driving into a wall. It’s oddly reassuring to see that rich tradition continues with the latest round of screenshots from the little-shown Grand Theft Auto 5.

That about sums it up for me.

Interested?

Sure $30 sounds good too.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
After saints row the third and sleeping dogs, gta is gonna have to change a lot compared to the last for me to be interest. It was way to serious compared to the older ones. And the graphics don't look much different so far

After saints row the third and sleeping dogs, gta is gonna have to change a lot compared to the last for me to be interest. It was way to serious compared to the older ones. And the graphics don't look much different so far

It needs to be like 3/VC/SA, never liked the realism in 4.

Dennis

Banned
RPS stole my thoughts.

That about sums it up for me.

huh?

Only Wiggins the bicycling hero of GTA V looks like he is rendered on a PC at super high resolution and then downsampled. The two others most high defintely do not.

Edit: UrbanRats what gives, I was about to post this.

Speedymaniac has just reserved his tag

Huh? I don't want a tag, I went to great pains to get my old one removed.

Anyway, PM'd everyone involved in the bet. Let's keep any further bet chatter to PM for now. Best of luck, everyone. Y'all might want to keep a note that I prefer XBL credit. ;p

Muffdraul

After waiting this long I'll be damned if a few screen shots are going to do it for me.

Piss off, Rockstar. Trailer #2 w/ release date announcement or you can blow me.

I don't think you understand. He has friends, and friends of friends. It's a wrap, son.

Not to single you out, but this is a silly response. You base what the general feeling towards a game is based on the people you talk to about games, those people are the ones you use to gauge what the reception of the game will be in your circle and potentially beyond that as they aren't what you consider hardcore gamers.

Mock it all you want, but it's a perfectly acceptable way to form an opinion on how a game might be received.

gosox333

I'd say GTA V definitely has the most serious competition when compared to it's predecessors. I think it'll still sell like crazy and all that, but it's interesting to think about all the quality open world games this'll be up against in comparison to other installments. Who knows if that'll have any impact, but I wouldn't be totally surprised if it did.

Saints Row 4. If it follows the previous games, it's likely to be one of the most content filled, action packed and full of fun factor gameplay ever released. Add to this the new city, the new visuals, etc and it will present a decent challenge to GTA5.

1. Nobody knows when SR4 will be out. Definitely not around when GTA V will release.

2. Saint's Row 4 would be sent out to die if they decided to release it head to head with GTA V.

3. We will see if THQ lasts that far into 2013.

Top Bottom