• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Grand Theft Auto V screens: TRANSPORT

GlamFM

Banned
V-8-1280.jpg

V-7-1280.jpg

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Those Sleeping Dogs gifs do a really good job of getting me to crave the game. But all sandbox games not named GTA that I'ved tried disappointed me. I'M SO CONFLICTED

New screens look pretty good to me.

sytadel

Anyone who thinks a release will occur this year is nuts. You know two more trailers have to be announced and released, you really are kidding yourselves.

1st Trailer: November 2011

2nd Trailer: October/November 2012

3rd Trailer: January/February 2013

Release: April/May 2013

UrbanRats

Anyone who thinks a release will occur this year is nuts. You know two more trailers have to be announced and released, you really are kidding yourselves.

1st Trailer: November 2011

2nd Trailer: November 2012

3rd Trailer: November 2013

Release: November 2014
Believe.

GlamFM

Banned
I´m so pumped right now. The hangglider pic especially gives me that "open" SA feeling I´ve been missing in IV.

UrbanRats

At this point it just has to be.

And the expansions packs would have emboldened them no doubt.

It would certainly give them leeway for different characters to be able to do different things.

It's definitely the right choice:

More variety without becoming whacky.
more tight story (no jump from one bopss to the other for 40 hours).
More interesting point of views on the same subjects (that "allmighty dollar" thing).

UrbanRats

you are correct and i look like an ass.

the prevailing sentiment though, was indeed multiple protagonists at that point.

but now it is much more likely/assured.

Well tbh it's still far from "confirmed" but given the multiple advantages, the trinity idea from GTA4 and these screens (plus the trailer, like you pointed out) it's a very solid possibility.

Also, like someone on GTAFORUMS pointed out, is that bridge made for a train to ride on? :p

Dabanton

from what we've seen in the trailer probably not.

A trailer released last year.

These screenshots could all be from a trailer... Could they top the week off with a trailer? Hopefully so!

Like i said earlier this week R* are never usually this generous. So all these reveals must be leading up to something.

I can't see them going quiet again after showing this much stuff.

So Trailer and maybe a release date :D

Dabanton

Lets be honest. R* games framerate was NEVER a strong point so i doubt this will be any different but we'll see.

RDR was pretty good in that regard and so was MP3 (It could be argued that they have less to show) but they have really got RAGE under control a lot more now. So I would hope it's something that R* has been working on.

Top Bottom