• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GT4 Playable demo out in Japan (old?)

Gek54

Is that top right open top car in the game?
73529_10.jpg

Please tell me the horseless carriage is not in the game.

Edit:grammer

Might be old, but some scans of the booklet

http://ruliweb.dreamwiz.com/ruliboa...ble=gr_gt&page=1&num=36538&find=&ftext=&left=

from GTPlanet

SHIRAKAWA Akira said:
-The "city map" in the scans is not from the game interface
-In MY HOME there's a garage which can hold 1000 cars, you can view your game status (race completition, etc), view your car photos (photo album), see your B spec driver statistics and a log of what you've done in the game so far (diary)
-in the BEGINNER HALL there are races which do not require a license, such as Sunday Cup
-There are about 50 license tests, the licenses are National B, National A, International B, International A and Super Licence. No I-C or Rally Licenses.
-There are about 100 BGMs in the game, and you can select which ones you want to play during races and photo mode slide shows.

-The fuel indicator (led) will flash when you'll be about to run out of fuel. You'll have to be careful since if you completely run out of fuel you won't be able to continue the race.

-Counting colors, trims and the like, there are about 6000 car variations.

-You will be able to select the following driving aids combinations: None, TCM, TCM+ASM (it says in the Race Settings menu, so I presume in Arcade mode only)

-This time GT uses Dolby Prologic 2 for 5.1 sound
-This time engine sounds have been recorded also with maximum throttle engaged

Gek54

I just edited the hex it kill the time limit so now I have can do endless amounts of laps around Nurburgring.

GT4 demo + GT Force Pro = GOTY!

....Right after RBR. ;)

Top Bottom