• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 Live Action Trailer Leaked

The Flash

Banned
Stupid sexy Stinkles

zW4IyGW.png

do it

RAIDEN1

Seeing that trailer makes you wonder if there will ever be a Halo movie in our life-time...it would be a box-office smash, guns-a-blazing...!

harSon

Banned
I'm hoping this game is as good as it looks, cause from what I've seen - 343 has been pushing all the right buttons.

Grazzt

Yes!!! So much better than last one. Fuck you ONI.
#teamchief

Although I think there is some misunderstanding, maybe oni thinks it's Chief who released the guardians

jax

Banned
So Master Chief is a bad guy now, none of the trailers for Halo 5 show gameplay, and the game is Xbox one exclusive? Pass.

Shame too, it was fun at E3, but not fun enough to justify buying an Xbox One. It's a shame the Halo franchise has to die like this, they should do a PC port to keep it going.

The Flash

Banned
So Master Chief is a bad guy now, none of the trailers for Halo 5 show gameplay, and the game is Xbox one exclusive? Pass.

Shame too, it was fun at E3, but not fun enough to justify buying an Xbox One. It's a shame the Halo franchise has to die like this, they should do a PC port to keep it going.

39b7ee6077c9c1b1cc43e93d24ea2c0c.jpg

etta

my hard graphic balls

Oh deer.

#teamchief

Although I think there is some misunderstanding, maybe oni thinks it's Chief who released the guardians

Either ONI legitimately thinks that it's Chief or Serin Osman is letting her hatred of the SII program run away with her good sense again.

jet1911

#teamchief

That's what I heard the narrator say. Something like "he's releasing these things and it's killing human so we must stop the MC"

jax

Banned
The trailer was pretty, for what it's worth. Was most of this stuff (new Spartans, Master badguy Chief etc) explained in Halo 4? I couldn't stomach more than 4 hours of that game, which really bummed me out as I was a huge Halo fan.

image.php

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops

I honestly can't tell if this is a parody post anymore, Halo threads on Gaf have broken me.

Bsigg12

tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

jax

Banned
Oh come on dont act like Halo wouldn't thrive on PC. It was a computer game to begin with. No ones going to buy an Xbox One for this, especially without seeing actual gameplay.

OEM

The trailer was pretty, for what it's worth. Was most of this stuff (new Spartans, Master badguy Chief etc) explained in Halo 4? I couldn't stomach more than 4 hours of that game, which really bummed me out as I was a huge Halo fan.

Oh come on dont act like Halo wouldn't thrive on PC. It was a computer game to begin with. No ones going to buy an Xbox One for this, especially without seeing actual gameplay.

confused_christian_bale.gif

Bsigg12

And it was turned into a console title where it has thrived. There's plenty of gameplay available.

Seems to have done alright on Xbox consoles so far. Theres plenty of gameplay kicking around for it, looks good and people have already played the multiplayer.

Nice try, though

shireman

Banned
Strange. Live action Halo just doesn't look right. Maybe it needs a bigger budget but all these live action commercials look so cheap. I think Spartan need to be CG created. It looks cheap and silly as is.

Nope.

(Oh, and MC almost certainly isn't a bad guy).

And we're straight up drowning in gameplay up in here, that complaint I just don't get.

disappointed this post accompanies that avatar.

This looks good, I will play it
Does that mean this game has dinosaurs?

It takes some special size of cojones to port beg on a Halo thread. I will press 'F' for you when the time comes.

Welfare

I knew that Beta and week of coverage was all a dream! Too good to be true.

Also PC players get Halo PC, 2 Vista, Spartan Assault and Strike, and that Halo Online thing. Pretty good offerings 01/10 would probably check them out sometime.

Top Bottom