• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Hillary ad ties Donald Trump to conspiracy theorist Alex Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised it took this long to start hammering on this - but maybe that's been the plan all along, that tying them together would come late game.

1049431.gif

I can't believe Frinkiac manage to decode what he was saying LMFAO.

Exile20

for fucks sake how the fuck did he not stay confined to the extremist edges of popular culture? And you let this happen America ;)

Also in all seriousness I think he might need help for some kind of mental health issue, there is a lot of anger in there. It must be exhausting being him.

The dude is mentally unhinged.

Well that was some hot garbage for an ad. Then again, I've never seen a presidential ad that didn't look like it was put together by someone incompetent. At least Alex made me laugh I guess, so that's a plus.

Edit: this has little to do with this ad specifically and more to do with the overall theme and tone campaign ads takes, but why do they always feel so propaganda-ish? Again, not speaking on this one in particular, but nearly all of them that has to do with getting votes for an election of some sort.

SaganIsGOAT

Can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving and see my parents cupboards full of Inforwars Supplements and shit. F U C K you Alex Jones, thanks for turning my parents into slaves to your bullshit you fuck

CazTGG

Social consequences yes. Legal? absolutely not.

Why not? Hate speech is a bit of a harmful problem in the U.S., one that isn't going to disappear simply by utilizing peer pressure that doesn't deter people from saying or doing things that belittles minorities for merely existing. I'm not saying it should result in life imprisonment but there should be some form of punishment, something to get people to deter from doing so being social ostracization like the punitive or nominal damages we have here in Canada (depending on the province, at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom