• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

81VqIhHIJQL.jpg
711Ivf2%2BO0L.jpg

71glnpdVIyL.jpg

Also better quality DMC4 box art:

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
But...but that's different from the classic AA cover.

It's quite similar to Layton v.s. Phoenix Wright's cover too!

Nyoro SF

But that was Nintendo, not Capcom. We might not even see DGS localized at all, let alone a boxed release.

Capcom published the game though. Publishers choose the box art.

Also Capcom has only failed to localize one Ace Attorney game, which is a sequel of a spinoff. It is not indicative of a trend.

FluxWaveZ

Capcom published the game though. Publishers choose the box art.

Also Capcom has only failed to localize one Ace Attorney game, which is a sequel of a spinoff. It is not indicative of a trend.

No, Nintendo published Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright in North America. So they chose the box art.

And not only did Capcom not localize an Ace Attorney spin-off, but they also didn't release a physical version of the previous mainline title. That doesn't make the prospects of a physical release for DGS any good.

Raitaro

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but what is the Kunio-looking game for 3DS called? Is it by any chance a remake of that Edo era Japan RCR sequel?

Also, any early impressions on the PS4 Godzilla game mentioned on the previous page (and which I can't seem to quote for some reason)? Is it the same game I remember being announced earlier for just PS3 (and then for both later) when the movie came out, or something else?

61J05xy5rIL.jpg
61Lv14fQPxL.jpg

51q51ZZtjVL.jpg

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but what is the Kunio-looking game for 3DS called? Is it by any chance a remake of that Edo era Japan RCR sequel?

Also, any early impressions on the PS4 Godzilla game mentioned on the previous page (and which I can't seem to quote for some reason)? Is it the same game I remember being announced earlier for just PS3 (and then for both later) when the movie came out, or something else?

Downtown Nekketsu Jidaigeki. It's a sequel to the Edo spin-off apparently.
http://gematsu.com/2015/02/first-look-downtown-nekketsu-jidaigeki

Downtown-Nekketsu-Jidaigeki_Fami-shot_02-25-15_004.jpg
Downtown-Nekketsu-Jidaigeki_Fami-shot_02-25-15_003.jpg

Also yep, the PS4 Godzilla game is the same as the PS3 one from last year. The PS4 port adds a handful of new characters and will (hopefully) have a much better frame rate!

CrovaxPSO

Lovely cover art. Not so much because of the girl, but blue skies and big-ass sunflowers are always a winning combo. Going to have to look into what exactly this game is now; it's Fuuraiki 3 all over again.

Unfortunately I don't think so. Seems to be an all-ages port of an adult VN.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Fire Emblem if SE Box

Lovely cover art. Not so much because of the girl, but blue skies and big-ass sunflowers are always a winning combo. Going to have to look into what exactly this game is now; it's Fuuraiki 3 all over again.
This is one of my friends' favorite VNs. Despite the look it apparently has a very good science fiction plot.

Top Bottom