• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

Makai Shin Trillion

bdXQkTM.jpg

I'm late to the party, but this is really awesome.

Whereas this is an example of "mash loads of characters on screen together" that I think just looks awful.

Unfortunately I don't think so. Seems to be an all-ages port of an adult VN.

I wasn't comparing the games themselves, just the whole situation of finding myself charmed by both games' cover art, which I stumbled upon in this thread.

This is one of my friends' favorite VNs. Despite the look it apparently has a very good science fiction plot.

So it's not slice of life but actually sci-fi? Deceiving cover!

Still want to play it.

Another winner.

One of these is on eshop right now:

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/h-4qfHOm5r0AWSCtb729HPyESoIPTd0n
There's also a demo. If you liked Densha de Go, then you'll love it.

It's the first one out of 5 now, so it could be awhile before the rest come over. However, good on SonicPowered for charging only $10 for it since it's digital-only.

Here's my question, is SonicPowered in anyway related to Taito in terms of employees? They've made seemingly similar stuff at times.

Edit:

Bigger:

Dambrosi

Banned
Hmm. What do you think it might be, then? I don't remember ever blocking the domain in either uBlock Origin or NoScript. Maybe Firefox just doesn't like it?

Or maybe you're viewing a cached page. downforeveryone.com tells me that the site is down. I'm not about to ask you to flush your browser cache just for me, though.

I went in with three different browser (Chrome, FF and Vivaldi). I cleared all cached files in Chrome, reloaded and the pics still showing up fine here. Either they are blocking your IP (which I doubt) or something is wrong on your side...

Top Bottom