• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New JT Album?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leader, Legend, Musician.

cf69v.jpg

Ew. Arsenal.

wat

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hope this is true. The real Justin needs to be making music, not that little one making crappy music today.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
haha 3 day countdown to I guess officially announce the new album or maybe even release a single already. We get teasers of a trailer for movies now and now teaser trailers for music lol

Chairhome

hmm. was hoping for at least a sample. There better be some music on Friday... oops, never mind, 3 days would put it on Monday. "ANNOUNCEMENT OF AN ANNOUNCEMENT" /neogaf

i didnt enjoy fs/ls that much tbh. i played the shit out of justified the second half of my jr year of high school though. i really enjoyed the neptunes produced tracks a lot more than the timbaland ones.

Thank God... Been anxiously waiting for another album.

Futuresex/Lovesounds still holds up well and is one of my go-to summer albums.

Matrix

hmm. was hoping for at least a sample. There better be some music on Friday... oops, never mind, 3 days would put it on Monday. "ANNOUNCEMENT OF AN ANNOUNCEMENT" /neogaf

He's picked that up from movie companies it seems, teaser for a trailer. He knows what he's doing lol. Hype will be even bigger now.

Chairhome

Apparently Beyonce announced a new Destiny's Child album for the end of the month, today, too. What is going on? Is Craig Mack going to announce an album next?

Side note: I hated the version of "Until The End of Time" that added Beyonce. Totally unnecessary.

And now, I'm going to listen to FS/LS. Lovestoned and Summer Love are my s**t.

Apparently Beyonce announced a new Destiny's Child album for the end of the month, today, too. What is going on? Is Craig Mack going to announce an album next?

Side note: I hated the version of "Until The End of Time" that added Beyonce. Totally unnecessary.

And now, I'm going to listen to FS/LS. Lovestoned and Summer Love are my s**t.
holy shit

feel

When "cunt" was banned Football gaf used King of Cunts John Terry's initials as a replacement word, so kinda like the LALILULELO - > Patriots thing, my mind always reads "JT" as "cunt" now. That made this thread title fuck with my mind to say the least.

Anyways, it's cool that Justin is coming back.

Matrix

lol

"Justin Bieber ‏@justinbieber

@jtimberlake @Timbaland i have heard some stuff. u got a good reason to be ready. #greatmusic "

I love reading the replies telling this little twerp to shut the fuck up and that his career is about to finally die. If only that were true.

lol

@jtimberlake @Timbaland i have heard some stuff. u got a good reason to be ready. #greatmusic "

I love reading the replies telling this little twerp to shut the fuck up and that his career is about to finally die. If only that were true.

Either way, the champ is back.

The album truly never gets old. One of the few albums I can say that about.
Definitely. I used to really dislike it too. Well not dislike, but it used to do absolutely nothing for me outside My Love. Now I don't really go a week without listening to it.

Wonder if this will expand upon what they did with FS/LS. The transitions were easily my favorite part of that album

Cagey

Banned
Definitely. I used to really dislike it too. Well not dislike, but it used to do absolutely nothing for me outside My Love. Now I don't really go a week without listening to it.

Wonder if this will expand upon what they did with FS/LS. The transitions were easily my favorite part of that album

The lead-in transition from Sexy Ladies to My Love was awesome.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Timbo isn't the heat maker he used to be. He's been pretty inconsistent when he returned to rap production.

They have chemistry though, but I'd like to see him try new sounds than move around in the past. The king can do it again.

Hmm... Debating if I should just reupload my JT tracks onto my phone or just rebuy to store in the Cloud... Decisions, decisions as I'm in the mood to listen to both albums right now.

DominoKid

lol

idk why the dude gets so much hate. they can both exist and be hella famous.

Oozer3993

You're not cool unless you remember "Atlantic Records, for T.I. clearance." I don't think we're lucky enough to get a leak like that again.

Really hope he moves away from Timbo though really. Let some new cats like TNGHT or Toro Y Moi get on. Future Sex was obviously the better album but I've always considered his earlier singles with prime Neptunes to be his best material.

Noooo its like MJ moving away from Quincy it just wont be the same

The lead-in transition from Sexy Ladies to My Love was awesome.
Haha, I was just watching that bid right now. Love the whole upbeat beginning as it plays you up or a good time... then oh shit what's happening? Always good stuff.

I still think Señorita will always be my fav JT song. Great beats by the Neptunes as usual, great range by Justin all around, puts me in a good mood and great times singing it in karaoke. Ladies always get up for it. :)

DominoKid

Really hope he moves away from Timbo though really. Let some new cats like TNGHT or Toro Y Moi get on. Future Sex was obviously the better album but I've always considered his earlier singles with prime Neptunes to be his best material.

i like both, but your ideas suck.

Quick

Banned
I'm partial to Rock Your Body as the best of Justified, purely because of how upbeat it is.

And holy fuck, Justified is 10 years old. I remember being a kid and hating anything JT came out with, purely because "lol boyband". I had more appreciation for his music with FutureSex/LoveSounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom