• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[new] Lost Planet HD videos (ign)

MegaTen

Banned
This will be my most played game on Xbox Live by far. Looks ****ing awesome! I've already played the demo to death.

Mirimar

Stop watching these and just play the demo =( C'mon people..where are all the pre-orderers. Dilapidation map is lonely.

IJoel

Mirimar said:
Stop watching these and just play the demo =( C'mon people..where are all the pre-orderers. Dilapidation map is lonely.

Are we supposed to get a code right away with the preorder? I preordered today and got nothing!

*shakes fist*

Mirimar

IJoel said:
Are we supposed to get a code right away with the preorder? I preordered today and got nothing!

*shakes fist*

Where did you pre-order at? EBGames and Gamestop should have the tokens by now. If not, call wherever you pre-ordered from and heckle them about the demo code.

IJoel

Mirimar said:
Where did you pre-order at? EBGames and Gamestop should have the tokens by now. If not, call wherever you pre-ordered from and heckle them about the demo code.

I preordered at Gamestop. If I have a chance, I'll bug them later this week.

Mirimar said:

yes goddammit, i still haven't even got to try that map out!!! GRRR >.<!

GT: Budokaininja

For anyone who does have dilapidation.

Im gonna see if my EB has the codes to get the new map, I keep playing the one map that has been out for a while and its getting a bit boring.

Does the new demo map have any of the faster mechs? in one of the IGN videos there is a mech that is running really fast and hovering for a long time.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
JB1981 said:
Looks great streamed in high def to my 360 and on my HDTV :)

Yeah I have to download and convert the video, but it looks nice on my HDTV using my PS3 too. :/ :)

Top Bottom