• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Lost Planet Screens.

Proelite

938_0012.jpg

938_0010.jpg

938_0006.jpg

938_0010.jpg

938_0012.jpg

938_0014.jpg

938_0015.jpg

more at:
http://www.xboxyde.com/news_3776_en.html

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I haven't played the game, but:

938_0015.jpg

That big enemy over that, is he moving "real time"? Or is it just a statue?

TeTr1C

Yeah, that giant worm monster thing moves. I think it's some sort of boss. It comes out of the ground and dives back in.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That's pretty damn amazing if true.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I felt the same way when I hit the lake boss in RE4.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Beautiful... just beautiful...

This game is like an interactive work of icy art...

D2G said:
xbox live summed up :lol

Between this post, your retarded posts in the GoW threads, and any post I've seen from you in general... I'm beginning to think that you don't even own a 360, and you contribute absolutely nothing to threads whatsoever...

Go play a game or something...

Orodreth

Looking great, specially the blur effect, and it has to look tons better in action.

wellsed said:
Frank Herbert am confirmed! You ARE the Kwisatch Haderach!

Who woulda thought of ice worms?

well, if its Lynch adaptation everything is possible XD.

The microtransactions must flow

jaypah

the lost planet demo is one of those demos that will reside on my harddrive until the retail game is in my hands. the game is simply amazing. Capcom is off to a crazy start. Dead Rising, LP and DMC are all must plays for me (still haven't picked up Dead Rising....i know, shoot me). can't wait to see Resi5.

MegaTen

Banned
Skilotonn said:
Between this post, your retarded posts in the GoW threads, and any post I've seen from you in general... I'm beginning to think that you don't even own a 360, and you contribute absolutely nothing to threads whatsoever...

Go play a game or something...
hgfjgip7.jpg

Don't try to deny the fact that Xbox Live is full of morons.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
MegaTen said:
hgfjgip7.jpg

Wait til your favorite console online service is free, unregulated, and everyone effectively has unlimited free "2 month cards."

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
MegaTen said:
hgfjgip7.jpg

Full of 'em? No... but they do exist, like every online community... just that with Live, they have a voice...

I can play online without bumping into teamkillers just fine... maybe you just have bad luck... I'm not denying that they exist, but I surely don't see them as much as the dearly-departed D2G suggests...

The solution to 'Xbox Live is full of morons' is to go get some damned friends, unless you are socially retarded in which case I guess you are out of luck.

MegaTen

Banned
beermonkey@tehbias said:
The solution to 'Xbox Live is full of morons' is to go get some damned friends, unless you are socially retarded in which case I guess you are out of luck.
The fact is that they are there, and no, playing with friends isnt hard.

Vrolokus

Banned
Stinkles said:
Wait til your favorite console online service is free, unregulated, and everyone effectively has unlimited free "2 month cards."

That bears repeating,

beermonkey said:
The solution to 'Xbox Live is full of morons' is to go get some damned friends

...as does that.

Those screens are the pretty impressive...not quite as good as GoW, but still verrrrrrryyyy niiiiiiiice (Borat anyone?).

Although, I don't like the character design in the first couple of screens. Those characters look like retarded Nazis.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
This game looks better and better each time I see it.

Thank God Capcom chose to let the devs have more time with it, and didn't just shove it out the door half-done.

Top Bottom